Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your letter for Santa Claus Here ! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Post your letter for Santa Claus Here !

13»

Comments

• Wishes like those posted above should definitely be addressed to Santa Cloudse.

• @cygni said:
    Dedi: Intel® Xeon® D-1531, 32 GB DDR4, 2 × 4 TB SATA, /29 IPV4, ~$30/m

That's not realistic, even for Santa Clouse :P

• vimalwarevimalware Member
    edited December 2016

@jvnadr said:
    As of the OP's asking, I wish @cociu (or other provider) could give me a storage box with ~200GB HDD space and at least 1TB traffic for less than 15$ yearly!

NVM. not a constructive comment :)You could have had liteserver 200gb ovz for less than 17 euro during last weekend.
    Fine for private seeding of linux isos.

• @jvnadr said:
    As of the OP's asking, I wish @cociu (or other provider) could give me a storage box with ~200GB HDD space and at least 1TB traffic for less than 15$ yearly!

Time4vps would do it year ago

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

A metric fuck ton of storage (talking several TB), but with more IO than that of a carrot. As cheap as possible too.

• @leona said:
    Dear Santa you cheap fat bastard, Please make AlphaRacks offer SSD in their wonderful deals. Yes, I have a vps with them and think they are great but god damn it, lets get real here, They need to make me happy cause I'm a spoiled little shit that wants his way.

I know where to find you Santa, so don't give me any double talk and do what I demand from AlphaRacks..

Love and kisses from your LEB friend

Santi Clause doesn't accept requests from naughty children. Now hush, child. /jks

• @hawc said:
    A metric fuck ton of storage (talking several TB), but with more IO than that of a carrot. As cheap as possible too.

What are you talking about? More like 50,000 metric tons of hard drivez shoved into a few billion atoms connected up through PotatoNet back to moi

• Hey Santa Clouse aka @cociu get back in here and moderate your thread ;P

• Dear Santa Clouse,

I miss some companies on LET. I miss Unlimited too much. I miss Yokuna too much. Bring them back, bring Mark Burner back and send me some popcorn.

Thanks!

• CatalinCatalin Member
    edited December 2016

Dear Santa Claus (Marius),
    I would like to find a reseller package with around 80-100 GB disk space, Let's Encrypt, Softaculous, 1 dedicated ip address, all things "unlimited" (addon domains, subdomains, mysql database, monthly bandwidth, etc..), in a Romanian location, and completly whitelabeled. All under 5$. That should be great if Santa could do such thing. But Let's Encrypt this days is a must have. After the last Google news..

• @jvnadr said:

This! =)

• @TheXO said:
    I need to lose my virginity.

He's Santa Claus, not whoever God prays to...

• @VortexMagnus pls more cheap bf/cm servers D

• came here only to read @NEKKI's real santa claus letter. didn't find any. disappointed.