Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your letter for Santa Claus Here !
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Post your letter for Santa Claus Here !

cociucociu Member
edited November 2016 in General

Hello Let people , let make a market request about hosting services:

Please post your wishes here (need to be realistic) about what you have searched this Black Friday, and you didn`t find, what is your expectation in the future services/offers/prices.

Send here a letter to Santa Clouse and i hope the providers will move the Bytes !

Thanked by 2Anna_Parker cuongnh

Comments

• Even though Santa isnt real? Who will read our wishlist then?

As for me, my no1 want/need still is a small dedicated server with good 2 core performance or older 4 core (i3 or opteron like) with 4gb and 300+gb HDD. For 10€.

With the deals that Ive seen in the past that should be realistic. Seen a few that go for less, but are way too old 2 core Atoms or some that go for marginally more3-4€, but are more than I need.

• I wish I could install custom os on your OpenVZ 2core 2 gb ram offer.. and make it into KVM..

• 1GB, 1 real dedicated CPU, 10GB of SSD or SSD Cached disk space, 500GB bandwidth somewhere in the EU for €1,50 a month (paid quarterly) with 99.997% uptime, would instant buy dat shizzle.

• dedi E3 32Gb 250gb ssd 1gbps 10TB $35-$45

• I wish OVH can finish their US DCs and show us a good deal.

Thanked by 3yomero fan cnbeining
  • Scottsman said: dedi E3 32Gb 250gb ssd 1gbps 10TB $35-$45

virmach had a dedi deal, same spec, $30

• I'd look to see some CDN offers here.

• @seraphkz said:

Scottsman said: dedi E3 32Gb 250gb ssd 1gbps 10TB $35-$45

virmach had a dedi deal, same spec, $30

yearly?

• @joodle said:
    1GB, 1 real dedicated CPU, 10GB of SSD or SSD Cached disk space, 500GB bandwidth somewhere in the EU for €1,50 a month (paid quarterly) with 99.997% uptime, would instant buy dat shizzle.

throw in anti-ddos and anti-dmca and I'm interested ;)

Thanked by 1BlazeMuis
  • Cheap dedis in Australia... bring it on OVH.

Thanked by 2trewq Gravely
  • pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

I wish only for world peace.... Huh, that never works... I wish for a magic garage that contains anything imagine each morning... Bad dreams will end up spawning some earth consuming deamon... I wish, hmm, I want some cake.

• Who's Santa Clouse?

• @Foul said:
    Who's Santa Clouse?

The devil's lesser-known dyslexic parasite-infested step-brother.

• @Foul said:
    Who's Santa Clouse?

cociu's xmas alter ego?

• Very specific wishes: KVM VPS in Atlanta, 1GB+ ram, 20+gb hdd, 200+gb bw, non-oversold cpu, paid yearly with great peering to anything that side of the globe.

• Dearest Santa Clouse,

First of all, I want to take a minute to recognize your name change, and I must say I find it fairly fitting, are you with the new Tooth Foury? Right, now Mr. Clouse, I know I ask for a lot in previous years, but this year I'm really wanting a nice, stable server that'll let me thrust 1000 ponies per second. I know, 1000, last year I only asked for 100! You see, I've been watching a lot more My Little Pony, and it's very addicting, and spoiler alert, next year I want 1000 explores per second, as I want to watch Dora.

Anywhom, back to my original request, I would like a KVM Pony in Lybia with 4 GB of RAM, 150 GB SSD, 10 TB Bandwidth, at 100mbit/sec, and I want physical theft protection, and a datacenter that's entirely bulletproof.

Thanks, looking forward to talking with you more when summer comes,

Gcat

• @GCat Concrete not bullet proof enough for ya?

Thanked by 1GCat
  • FritzFritz Veteran
    edited November 2016

Dear Santa,

I wish I can get Free 1 Year dedicated server from @cociu .

I hope I'm not asking too much.

• Atoms. Atoms for everybody!

Thanked by 3alown ehab cuongnh
  • doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited November 2016

@VortexMagnus said:
    Atoms. Atoms for everybody!

Dear Santa Clause,

I want a few dozen free atoms from @VortexMagnus :D

I hope that I'm not asking for too much.

Best wishes Santi Clause,

doghouch

Thanked by 1GCat
  • edited November 2016

@VortexMagnus said:
    Atoms. Atoms for everybody!

new atoms?

I mean are you adding any?

• alownalown Member
    edited November 2016

Dear Santa Clouse,

I know I haven't talked to you in a while. That's my fault. It's up to me to keep in touch during the good times and the bad. If you'll just grant me this wish, I promise I'll talk to you every day. My failover system is terrible. I know it would all be better if I just had a decent dedi in the US with at least 16GB of ram, 5 IPs, and 500GB of disk space that fit within my $20/m budget. It's nothing a mere mortal could do, Santa Clouse so I'm turning to you.

Have a very merry Christmos

• For mr clouse I want a full rack with 8 way 8890v4 s placed in supermicro beasts.
    Id need 50 gigs down and 5 up plus a couple of ips.
    As Im asking too much singlehomed he.net would be ok.

• I'm just hoping my wooden shoes get filled with sweets.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Foul said: Who's Santa Clouse?

I couldn't take it. I fixed it.

Thanked by 2Nekki cfgguy
  • @ATHK said:
    Cheap dedis in Australia... bring it on OVH.

@oliver helped me out!

Thanked by 2Oliver ATHK
  • raindog308 said: I couldn't take it. I fixed it.

booooooooo

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider

@joodle said:
    1GB, 1 real dedicated CPU, 10GB of SSD or SSD Cached disk space, 500GB bandwidth somewhere in the EU for €1,50 a month (paid quarterly) with 99.997% uptime, would instant buy dat shizzle.

OP said realistic and you're coming out with a dedicated CPU @ €1.50 EUR ;-)

• @Clouvider said:

@joodle said:

OP said realistic and you're coming out with a dedicated CPU @ €1.50 EUR ;-)

This sounds like something a NAT online.net black friday server could do.