Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

THE OFFICIAL LET 'CYBER MONDAY' OFFERS LEAGUE TABLE - Page 35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

THE OFFICIAL LET 'CYBER MONDAY' OFFERS LEAGUE TABLE

1293031323335»

Comments

• Atom back in stock.... But I still don't need it :)

• Any atoms in the uk available? @VortexMagnus

• webhplwebhpl Member
    edited December 2016

Bump, if you have missed any promos on Black Friday, we've started Santa promotion today! :)

As a gift you will receive half of the purchased duration of the service of each new service or each renewal (can be used several times on 1 service, but only today). Promo will be finished on 23:59 CET.

Additionally, you can use code HOHOHO for our KVM services which will discount KVM -50%. You can use both the promos in the same time :)

So you can pay 56USD 1,5 year of 2 Core Intel Xeon E5 / 4 GB RAM / 40 GB SSD / unlimited data transfer server KVM, and then you will pay 78~89USD for each renewal - if you will buy and/or renew today, you will get 1,5 year instead of 1 for each yearly payment you will made :)

If you don't need KVM, you can bought our OpenVZ services from 43USD/year, but if you will bought it today, you will get 1,5year instead of 1 too :)

Promotional time of service will be added within 48hrs into your account!

Our website is still only in Polish, but you can order in English in our control panel

Our advantages:

Backups: Daily for OpenVZ (available in panel), or every 3hrs for KVM

Decent quality of services

Fast and reliable support

Company founded in 2007

• @webhpl you might want to get provider certified befores slinging anymore offers - right now, you're hurting your brand and lining yourself up for a ban.

• I was lucky and got an atom with 4GB/500GB from vortexnode.com on black friday.

Is there any way to install Windows Server 2012 R2 on my own (with my license) there?

• @X4N1T said:
    I was lucky and got an atom with 4GB/500GB from vortexnode.com on black friday.

Is there any way to install Windows Server 2012 R2 on my own (with my license) there?

Just let us install an eval period and you take it from there? :)

• Great! Thanks for info.

• @VortexMagnus said:

@X4N1T said:

When I first bought the Atom there seems to be a 60USD/qtr fee with the Windows 2012 installation? Is that still the case? Can we avoid that fee by using our own license? Also is it possible to have 2008R2 rather than 2012?

• @spammy said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@X4N1T said:

When I first bought the Atom there seems to be a 60USD/qtr fee with the Windows 2012 installation? Is that still the case? Can we avoid that fee by using our own license? Also is it possible to have 2008R2 rather than 2012?

We certainly don't charge for Eval to be installed.

Issue is.. if you have a 2GB Atom especially, Windows 2012 R2 Standard takes about 6hrs to install and it doesn't exactly function all that well.

But, if you want it..

Thanked by 1spammy
  • @VortexMagnus any similar to webhpl (Santa etc) offers for us who didnt make it to get a BF promo?

• @punkstar69 said:
    @VortexMagnus any similar to webhpl (Santa etc) offers for us who didnt make it to get a BF promo?

For VPS or Dedi?

• @VortexMagnus said:

@punkstar69 said:
    @VortexMagnus any similar to webhpl (Santa etc) offers for us who didnt make it to get a BF promo?

For VPS or Dedi?

Assuming that your only your VPS services contain SSD, since this is an important factor for me, im interested in a VPS promo

• VortexMagnusVortexMagnus Member
    edited December 2016

@punkstar69 said:

@VortexMagnus said:

@punkstar69 said:

For VPS or Dedi?

Assuming that your only your VPS services contain SSD, since this is an important factor for me, im interested in a VPS promo

Yes. We will have a new VPS promo for LA and also UK soon which are new VPS locations for us.

Some more offers for cPanel VPS in New Jersey too.

• @VortexMagnus said:
    Yes. We will have a new VPS promo for LA and also UK soon which are new VPS locations for us.

Some more offers for cPanel VPS in New Jersey too.

Great news. We will be tuned :) Thanks

• interested to buy

but @VortexMagnus keep ignoring my question

:(

• I just hope it doesnt dead pool, so much hype for a new provider. A few hundreds here would come to cry overnight...

• @Hxxx said:
    I just hope it doesnt dead pool, so much hype for a new provider. A few hundreds here would come to cry overnight...

You seem pretty keen on the deadpool idea in our threads.

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

Asked since 5 Days for an additional IP, still not delivered and you tell us you offer faster Support as Kimsufi...... On long term? No. Disapointed.

• @VortexMagnus Let's really hope I'm wrong man. Here to prosperity of VortexNode for the many years to come.

• @Neoon said:
    Asked since 5 Days for an additional IP, still not delivered and you tell us you offer faster Support as Kimsufi...... On long term? No. Disapointed.

That's not good. Can you PM are some details please?

• If anyone wants to sell/transfer their Atom server please PM me. I can add a little on top of your purchase price if the specs were upgraded. PM me.

• @Waldo19 said:
    If anyone wants to sell/transfer their Atom server please PM me. I can add a little on top of your purchase price if the specs were upgraded. PM me.

Someone would have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. It's too good. If anything, I'd get another one. Although I'm not going to try as aggressively, other people deserve a shot at one.

Thanked by 2VortexMagnus Waldo19
  • @alown said:

@Waldo19 said:
    If anyone wants to sell/transfer their Atom server please PM me. I can add a little on top of your purchase price if the specs were upgraded. PM me.

Someone would have to pry it from my cold, dead hands. It's too good. If anything, I'd get another one. Although I'm not going to try as aggressively, other people deserve a shot at one.

Glad you're happy :)