Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week Deals ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Black Friday & Cyber Week Deals ★ RAID 10 SSD ★ OpenVZ & KVM ★ Check inside for offers!

Comments

• Specs with prices please. I need to a minimum amount of data to pass JUDGEMENT

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited November 2016

Nekki said: Specs with prices please. I need to a minimum amount of data to pass JUDGEMENT

why you need that?, you are talking about @VirMach!

• tridinebandimtridinebandim Member
    edited November 2016

one of the offers

1gb kvm, 10gb ssd, 300gb/month bandwith, 1 ip,1 Core, chicago, 10$/year

• please let me know if any eu offer or not ?

• @dedicados said: was

Nekki said: Specs with prices please. I need to a minimum amount of data to pass JUDGEMENT

why you need that?, you are talking about

Comparison purposes.

Thanked by 1spywork
  • Why was I given a refund? I paid right away.

• @just4sc said:
    Why was I given a refund? I paid right away.

I guess it's for the best since they can't even offer an explanation for the delay and refund now if there were issues what is the likelihood that they would try and help to resolve?

• @brilliance said:
    My order also pending

Chances are you won't get approved.

• Couple orders of mine (4GB RAM/200GB BW instances) were cancelled too.

• My order approved

• @brilliance said:
    My order approved

Was it the 4GB one? Maybe they have problems with that server since someone posted that he was approved but couldn't access.

• Was it the 4GB one? Maybe they have problems with that server since someone posted that he was approved but couldn't access.

No, only 2gb

• Government id? It will have to be a crazy offer before that happens...

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran

KVM w/ Windows - Does that mean with Windows / Without windows ??

• @VirMach Contacted support like you said, but they just sent me a link to the most recent deal... sigh... I'm out....

• I am really impressed with the performace

http://pastebin.com/Rsd1yP1M

Good connectivity and good I/O

Can anyone tell Me what KVM w/ Windows means ?? With/Without Windows ??

• @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    KVM w/ Windows - Does that mean with Windows / Without windows ??

Without would be w/o, this is KVM WITH Windows.

• VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

With, I've updated the line to make it more clear.

• New special has been posted.

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Edit: Clear Now !

@VirMach said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Hi,

I've ordered the 2 GB Ram - 20 GB SSD OpenVZ Offer, order got marked as Fraud, Opened Ticket, Support took it back to Pending, I paid & got the KVM Deal ;) :P

• @VirMach said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Is it possible to install and have some free space with Windows and only 15GB of disk? I'm kind of concerned because M$ seems to indicate that you need more space (including the system recovery partitions) and so it may not leave much room for any other software to be installed.

If someone has any firsthand experience on this, please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.

• @VirMach why was I refunded and cancelled 2 hours later????

@nullnothere said:

@VirMach said:

@Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:

Is it possible to install and have some free space with Windows and only 15GB of disk? I'm kind of concerned because M$ seems to indicate that you need more space (including the system recovery partitions) and so it may not leave much room for any other software to be installed.

If someone has any firsthand experience on this, please do clarify.

Thanks in advance.

Thinking the same !

• Care to bring back the 10/year plan please? EU is shopping now.

Thanked by 1spywork
  • kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2016

@VirMach Tried one more time, same thing... obviously these deals are not intended for everyone... Your maxmind is causing you to lose customers... I've been maxminded with other providers because of the country I'm ordering from, but after a ticket it's usually fixed... 4-5 tickets in and nothing except the link to more deals...

• the $10/yr is now $20/yr just within some hours

• @kendid said:
    @VirMach Tried one more time, same thing... obviously these deals are not intended for everyone... Your maxmind is causing you to lose customers... I've been maxminded with other providers because of the country I'm ordering from, but after a ticket it's usually fixed... 4-5 tickets in and nothing except the link to more deals...

I didn't even get a message from them...just cancelled. Worst is that they are ignoring everyone that is asking why. Not a good way to do business...seems like they don't care and that they seem to think that if there prices are good people are going to ignore it...don't know how long they've been in business but doesn't seem like they care too much about customer service...not even minimally....

• dedicadosdedicados Member
    edited November 2016

just4sc said: bla bla bla, im new and im a shitty person....

shut up!!! they answer all the tickets on time, i have 28 servers with them and all are 100% uptime, best prices ever. i'm customer for more than a year and i dont have any complain about anything!.

today is a crazy day for all, and im pretty shure they will answer your ticket when available.

Thanked by 3MrObvious tenpera ehab