Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest place to buy and renew domains - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest place to buy and renew domains

2»

Comments

• @Pats said: @cosmicgate Any domain Locking or any $$ for Transfer-Out by LuckyRegistrar ??

No idea. This is my first domain with them.

• user123user123 Member
    edited April 2013

This is a really basic question, but what happens if you have already prepaid for several years of domain registration with one registrar and want to transfer to another registrar? Google says the years prepaid years transfer over, but what has been your experience?

• @User123
    They go with the transfer and depending on the registrar you might actually get 1-year added to your domain(s).

• namesilo or internetbs, cheap and free whois privacy forever

• Cant beat CRAZY DOMAINS. Been using them of late.

• For people with 50+ domains and are sticky with namecheap you have this GOLDDEAL coupon.

• I have been using namecheap for years but as people have mentioned namesilo thought I would have a punt. Only thing I don't like is their 'GoDaddy clon' at checkout where they stick the domain on 2 year reg.

Okay they don't try and sell you the earth and that but thats the only niggle I have, ideal for grabbing cheap domains to play with though. Big plus point is the free for life whois privacy.

Thanks to those who suggested NS.

• Any updated info on this subject...?

• Note that if you need mail forwarding, namesilo doesn't offer it.

• Need only bare bone domain registration and transfer/renewal...