Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheapest place to buy and renew domains
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cheapest place to buy and renew domains

wilbowilbo Member
edited April 2013 in General

I have over 100 domains through Enom that I pay $10.99 a year to renew. Any cheaper places?

Comments

• yomeroyomero Member
    edited April 2013

Namesilo and their -$1 coupons maybe? I use them
    Or InternetBS, I can't remember if they have discounts for bulk stuff

• im a huge fan of namesilo

• RophRoph Member

For non bulk and no coupon bollocks, I use internet.bs. I originally left Godaddy for Namecheap after being sick of godaddy's spam, and whenever a renewal comes up, I transfer/renew it to internet.bs. Any new registrations I do at internet.bs also, they're always so cheap.

• wilbowilbo Member

Wow, both Namesilo and internetbs are both much cheaper. I thought I was getting a good deal at $10.99. This will save me a few hundred dollars a year. Drinks are on me!!

• ahmiqahmiq Member

I had a domain with Register.com , their renewal price was f***ng insane. they asked me for 30 dollar for 1 year renewal. Hence i changed to internet.bs , very nice one. and they offered free privacy protection too.

Just came to know about namesilo , seems good too. almost same as internet.bs

• Tip for internet.bs
    Change the currency to JPY, even with the exchange fee from your bank it's cheaper than being billed in USD/EUR/GBP due to internet.bs exchange rate

• AmitzAmitz Member

I <3 Namesilo too.

• @superpilesos said: Change the currency to JPY

Thanks a lot. It's cheaper indeed!

• ahmiqahmiq Member

@superpilesos said: superpilesos 2:38PM Flag

Tip for internet.bs
    Change the currency to JPY, even with the exchange fee from your bank it's cheaper than being billed in USD/EUR/GBP due to internet.bs exchange rate

can you please tell me , how to change the currency?

• @ahmiq said: can you please tell me , how to change the currency?

• BenediktBenedikt Member
    edited April 2013

@ahmiq said: can you please tell me , how to change the currency?

Just click on the Japanese flag beneath "View all Prices" on the front page.

Too late :P

• ahmiqahmiq Member

@Benedikt said: Benedikt 3:18PM Flag

@ahmiq said: can you please tell me , how to change the currency?

Just click on the Japanese flag beneath "View all Prices" on the front page.

Too late :P

thanks
    @superpilesos thanks

• unusedunused Member
    edited April 2013

http://www.resell.biz have been great

• luckyregister.com is having promo on .com domain renew/transfer at $1.xx. The good news is paypal is accepted.

• For new domain, use yahoo very cheap.

• @cosmicgate luckyregister.com is a godaddy reseller.

• $8.88 if you have found the easter egg and become a reseller with NetEarthOne http://reseller.netearthone.com/

I usually register all of my domains and client's domains there.

• @cosmicgate said: luckyregister.com is having promo on .com domain renew/transfer at $1.xx. The good news is paypal is accepted.

@cosmicgate are they ok and not shady?

• @jcaleb said: @cosmicgate said: luckyregister.com is having promo on .com domain renew/transfer at $1.xx. The good news is paypal is accepted.

@cosmicgate are they ok and not shady?

I ordered a pretty good domain, within 24 hours they wanted my ID as proof and said " i was one of the chosen few for security cleaning". I wasn't ready to let go of the domain (appraised at $1.5k new) so i complied. Made me think do they always do this on good domain names and if you fail to comply do they just snipe the domain with this tactic?

Also, feel free to read through their agreement:
    http://secure.luckyregister.com/Agreements/Privacy.aspx?prog_id=Luckyregister&isc=domsite

TLDR version:

• they may provide your personal details to advertisers. SPAM IN YOUR MAILBOX
    • They do not destroy your info even after you've terminated your service with them

Very shady if you ask me, but if you're looking for a cheap register without a cc, just order one and move the hell out after 60 days.

• marcmmarcm Member

@wilbo GoDaddy.com

• @cosmicgate thanks boss for the explanation.

• PatsPats Member

@cosmicgate Any domain Locking or any $$ for Transfer-Out by LuckyRegistrar ??

• tommytommy Member

$7.39 namesilo.com use coupon silosilo23

• @tommy said: $7.39 namesilo.com use coupon silosilo23

how many times can be used?

• tommytommy Member

@jcaleb said: how many times can be used?

can apply for many domain in once, and only can use once for 1 account. so if you need another coupon search for another one

• t3stert3ster Member
    edited April 2013

Namecheap is not the cheapest place, but the friendliest. No upsells and easy layout.

If you need really cheap one's, namesilo.com is quite good.

EDIT: If you have over 100 domains and you can deposit the money for all the domains, you get for around $7-$8 depending on the extensions. Save another dollar in total with coupon code lowendtalk :)

• Why not use OnlineNIC? I've been using them for over 10 years now. Their price is $8.58 for .com now.

• twaintwain Member

I think Network Solutions is like $34.99...

Oh wait a minute you wanted the cheapest.