Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 'Let's complain about how shit the Black Friday offers are' thread - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The 'Let's complain about how shit the Black Friday offers are' thread

Comments

• @zafouhar said:

@Master_Bo said:

@zafouhar said:
    Free is too expensive, you should pay the user for purchasing a service.

Finally, the correct request! That's next stage of LET evolution: providers competing to pay more to customers who would risk to use those pathetic offers.

"Well, if you add 32GB of RAM, and at least 1TB of SSD space, and pay me $45 monthly, I will take your dedicated server".

Exactly the way that the requests at LET are going we should see this type of request within 2017 for sure.

2017? If they don't arrive tomorrow I'm going to demand a refund on my LET subscription.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • @Foul said:
    Would a free 4GB RAM KVM with 100GB HDD for three months make you cuntasticful happy Nekki? (Hosted in dallas)

Make it 1tb hosted on your ultra low end services brand

Thanked by 1Foul
  • @raindog308 said:

ATHK said: That's because the "good players" don't need LET anymore, they're established companies that don't need reviews to get sales. Example, Ramnode & BuyVM to name a few.

Who knew @Nick_A and @Francisco were so snobby now? Breaks my heart, especially coming at this time of year.

But we'll probably forgive them when we see the amazing deals they unleash on Friday.

I didn't mean it like that.. they're still part of the community which is great. What I was trying to hint at, is that they don't push out coupons for a small profit because they've already got the reputation to not do so.

I wouldn't expect to see a huge coupon from either of them to be honest, they're already cheap and they both provide quality services..

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • @telephone said:

Nekki said: I like to complain about Black Friday deals because...

There's no Black Friday for strip clubs :(

There is where I go

• @Harambe said:
    Edit: Dammit. Wrong thread. I suck.

Thanked by 2Harambe lustix
  • spitzspitz Member
    edited November 2016

Am I blind? I can't seems to find any BF KVM VPS that beats OVH regular pricing (let alone OVH BF discount).

• Same. So far no offer for LEB (VM under $2/mo or $20/y).

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited November 2016

I am actualy more annoyed about the offers posted already that don't start till tomorrow. It is annoying to see an offer and then not be able to purchase it.. for impulse buyers like my self, these groups just lost some sales...

That said, most of the offers, most especially those seen on LEB are pretty much..... crap. All OVZ order, with the only KVM offer being $10 per month.... pretty sad.

Hopefully the real providers will show up tomorrow with at least a little incentive... anythings gotta be better than what I have seen so far.. hopefully @Nick_A (Ramnode) or @Ultravps can come up with something enticing :p Always ready to splurge on a Black Friday offer from a good provider!

my 2 cent.

Cheers!

Thanked by 2Yura UltraVPS
  • @Nekki said:
    2017? If they don't arrive tomorrow I'm going to demand a refund on my LET subscription.

You all joke, but I will offer to take money to put my legitimate sites on networks that providers have had dirtied by allowing outgoing abuse. In short, anyone I have in my firewall would have to pay me to use them.

@ATHK said:
    I wouldn't expect to see a huge coupon from either of them to be honest, they're already cheap and they both provide quality services..

Yeah, the only thing I'm really looking for that would improve on RamNode for me is resource pools or maybe some cheaper IPv6-only options. Price alone isn't going to attract me to yet another "me, too" provider.

Roll out a new toy for me to play with, and if it's nice enough I'll also still have time to gift it to people I know before the end of the year. That is how this "Black Friday" shit should work for the market we're in.

Thanked by 1ATHK
  • UltraVPSUltraVPS Member, Patron Provider

TheLinuxBug said: hopefully @Nick_A (Ramnode) or @Ultravps can come up with something enticing

Thank you very much for the mention!

We hope that this this offer is interesting for some LET community members.

• UltraVPS said: We hope that this this offer is interesting for some LET community members.

BAD PROVIDER. NO OFFERS HERE UNLESS THEY BE SHIT.

• @Nekki said:

UltraVPS said: We hope that this this offer is interesting for some LET community members.

BAD PROVIDER. NO OFFERS HERE UNLESS THEY BE SHIT.

You tell'em girlfriend.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • what about a bottle of vine tumorrow ?

• cociu said: what about a bottle of vine tumorrow ?

I don't understand.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Today @Nekki kind of reminds me of the pitchmen at the fish market in Hamburg:

(hope the video's clear even if you don't speak German)

And damnit... it's not even Black Friday and I already got two new idle boxes :s FUCKTHOSEOFFERS!

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • FISH market? :o

Does the "Limited Edition Salami" swim on the Pacific or on the Atlantic?

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@deadbeef said:
    FISH market? :o

Yea, it's kind of deceptive... it's called Fischmarkt ("fish market" in English) but you can get anything there... Fish, cheese, dead beef ...

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • fuck OVH .. order page broken already and we're only 40 mins in :(

• I think Online.net wins the contest so far.

• yup they are shit

mik997 said: fuck OVH

No way OVH is as bad as online.net

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Online.net are a bunch of lying cunts.

Thanked by 1alown
  • OK, Online disqualified for shithousery, that's a given; let's move on.

Thanked by 1alown
  • online wins.

• Fucking online.net...

Thanked by 1alown
  • YES

• Anyone else knows where you can get cheap dedi's?

• No f*ck it im going to sleep, Goodnight everyone!

• All shit. Who wants a 12mb, 1/10th of a virtual cpu and 2gb ssd now days??? where TF are the 4GB deals at?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Fuck online.net

Thanked by 1alown
  • @cociu said:
    what about a bottle of vine tumorrow ?

fratello, waiting for your offer ... :)

This discussion has been closed.