Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hosting for subnets of 27500 IP's
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

hosting for subnets of 27500 IP's

EnsoEnso Member
edited November 2016 in Requests

Hello,
we are looking to host our subnets of 27500 IP's on 4 linux servers that have ping to nike.com site less than 5ms.
if you could provide such a service please PM me

Comments

• Thats some large shoe business you have there..

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

What happened to the other thread? You asked for this same thing a month or so ago I think.

• MikeA said: What happened to the other thread? You asked for this same thing a month or so ago I think.

Lol ya I saw that one too. Big nike bot incoming I guess.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@Enso said:
    Hello,
    we are looking to host our subnets of 27500 IP's on 4 linux servers that have ping to nike.com site less than 5ms.
    if you could provide such a service please PM me

Subnets < Plural, how many you have?

• @MikeA: i already got the subnets :) , now looking to host Them :)

Thanked by 1MikeA
  • Literally everywhere I go these days, people are setting up proxies and whatnot for auto checkout bots.

• Shit likes this is why so many hosts IPs are banned from sites like Nike...

• @Pbgben: 14 X /21

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

Poor provider :(

Are you able to say which subnet you have? xxx.xxx.xxx/21 ? Just want to check if they are good to ping Nike! :)

• The Internet is a cesspool.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

Somewhere in Virginia. This is from the Psychz VA looking glass (<2 ms):

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Enso said: Hello, we are looking to host our subnets of 27500 IP's on 4 linux servers that have ping to nike.com site less than 5ms. if you could provide such a service please PM me

Plot twist: one of the LowEndTalk mods lives in Portland, Oregon and knows many people who work at Nike, whose world headquarters is here.

This mod is now asking you why you need 27,5000 IPs with a 5ms ping to nike.com.

• WilliamWilliam Member
    edited November 2016

do you have proof these IPs are legitimately rented/obtained? Ideally ARIN access?

If i can certain get this verified i sell you the 5ms to it, not much issue - what exact URL? Store likely does not run on the same, further the entire site is likely CDN based so tracing alone in the first place is rather hard.

Announce not an issue, server not an issue, abuse your problem. Price TBD but reasonable.

• HarambeHarambe Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:

This mod is now asking you why you need 27,5000 IPs with a 5ms ping to nike.com.

My guess: Checking stock/automatically purchasing limited releases, so they can resell them on ebay at a huge markup. Huge market in limited run Nike, Supreme, etc clothing/sneakers.

• @William: how do you think I got such number of Subnets!
    1- stolen from ARIN?
    2- bought from Walmart ?

Sure legitimately rented !

Thanked by 1dedicados
  • Enso said: how do you think I got such number of Subnets! 1- stolen from ARIN? 2- bought from Walmart ?

That answer does not make you look any more legitimate... by hijacking obviously? /16s are jacked weekly.

• @Harambe said:

@raindog308 said:

My guess: Checking stock/automatically purchasing limited releases, so they can resell them on ebay at a huge markup. Huge market in limited run Nike, Supreme, etc clothing/sneakers.

In that case I need a VPS with 30K IPv4 IP addresses and 4MS (or less) latency to Nike.com.

Budget: $3/Month

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • Wouldn't it be easier to just sell counterfeit versions like everyone else?

Thanked by 3GCat netomx doughmanes

@William said:

Enso said: how do you think I got such number of Subnets! 1- stolen from ARIN? 2- bought from Walmart ?

That answer does not make you look any more legitimate... by hijacking obviously? /16s are jacked weekly.

Damn, was going to sell him some /16s now he knows to check if they're jacked. :P

Thanked by 1netomx

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@Harambe said:

@raindog308 said:

In that case I need a VPS with 30K IPv4 IP addresses and 4MS (or less) latency to Nike.com.

No problem! Can do it! Setup cost: 45000$USD

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

I have an ideea that this may be a high-rick move ...

Thanked by 1leapswitch
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I've seen people using IPs to order from Nike often in the last year or so. They only allow one order per IP for certain shoes or something. I think they're reselling them. I don't know if this is necessarily something I consider "bad" so much, but I may not understand what is happening entirely.

Thanked by 3KillaKev GCat Dormeo
  • @davidgestiondbi said:

@IHaveADarkPassenger said:

@Harambe said:

@raindog308 said:

No problem! Can do it! Setup cost: 45000$USD

No setup fee please, I know I can find better offer with no setup fee.

@jarland said:
    I've seen people using IPs to order from Nike often in the last year or so. They only allow one order per IP for certain shoes or something. I think they're reselling them. I don't know if this is necessarily something I consider "bad" so much, but I may not understand what is happening entirely.

From the number of Takedown I received from Nike, I think it's again their ToS.... ;)

Thanked by 1GCat

NIKE.com website Analytics (Most Popular Device: Other/CCTV)

Thanked by 3GCat ricardo Dormeo
  • Which punycode characters are a good replacement for N I K E? ;) The IP space sure is interesting.

• @davidgestiondbi said:

@jarland said:

From the number of Takedown I received from Nike, I think it's again their ToS.... ;)

You haven't seen the amount of emails I got from Pixar/Disney Pictures from an old client that used to abuse a hell ton. A few days of not checking the abuse inbox and like 20 cease and desist orders :(

• davidgestiondbi said: From the number of Takedown I received from Nike, I think it's again their ToS.... ;)

ToS != laws. They may cancel your order but automated ordering ("playing the system") is not illegal in most of Asia and EU (read: even if - nobody cares, they either deliver or cancel and refund but there is near zero legal recourse).

What you get takedowns for are fake websites selling cloned UGG/NIKE whatever shit, these are certainly justified 100%.

Thanked by 1GCat
    edited November 2016

@William said:

davidgestiondbi said: From the number of Takedown I received from Nike, I think it's again their ToS.... ;)

ToS != laws. They may cancel your order but automated ordering ("playing the system") is not illegal in most of Asia and EU (read: even if - nobody cares, they either deliver or cancel and refund but there is near zero legal recourse).

What you get takedowns for are fake websites selling cloned UGG/NIKE whatever shit, these are certainly justified 100%.

N1KE's for sale. A1r for only $43 ($7 discount included for best forums)

Thanked by 1netomx