Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[request] payment reminder for VPS, Domains, ETC
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[request] payment reminder for VPS, Domains, ETC

Hello, i was looking on codecanyon but i did not see anything for this.

do you have or use any payment reminder? sometimes i can't read emails on time due work/party/mobile.

how do you remind yourself when to pay the invoices... ( as i say, another method than email from provider)

Comments

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

calendar on your phone?

• make entry, alarm, reminder on your smartphone

• Google Calendar with email notification if the provider's notifications aren't reliable (if that's the case, change your provider imo).

• I integrated this into my Google Spreadsheet that holds all of my services.
    It's just an Apps Script, that checks the due dates once a day and sends me a mail if any (and which) service is due within the next two weeks.

Thanked by 1imok
  • noamannoaman Member
    edited November 2016

Actually

I think you should tell the IFTT team...

It should be farely easy for them to integrate..

If this date...send email ...sms...msg..push notification etc

• Pen and piece of paper?

• AnthonySmith said: calendar on your phone?

maybe will be a kind of tedious for 80-90 servers. i already have something like that.

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider
    edited November 2016

@dedicados said:

AnthonySmith said: calendar on your phone?

maybe will be a kind of tedious for 80-90 servers. i already have something like that.

If you have scaled to 90 server you would have solved this problem a long time ago. Once you get past ~10 billing dates you need a proper management process.

In the past I have used spreadsheets but these days I just find it easier to keep all my billing with one or two providers.

• Yeah, not all are productive servers just 10-15 and those are up-to-date

but the others irc, vpn, dns, and many idle servers to test any app i find on the internet.

i found one in codecanyon but i wil check because no update from developer.

• I can do this as a side project, but I've been thinking what is a reliable source of expiration dates? Manually added? Pull from WHMCS (which certainly requires it to be deployed on-premise at this point, since I don't want to host passwords)

• How about putting your servers on a paypal subscription and then cancel the ones you don't.
    Autopay is a good way to get rid of having suspended servers due to non payment.

• busbr said: I can do this as a side project, but I've been thinking what is a reliable source of expiration dates? Manually added? Pull from WHMCS

just add the order date and select billing term, month, quarter, anually.

the one i was looking is status of the server like nodequery or another one, and reminders, or links to solusvm, provider web/panel, interest links.

view all ips, size of disk, etc.

well it is a dream for now =)