Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hiring overnight support tech! Longview Texas USA - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hiring overnight support tech! Longview Texas USA

13»

Comments

• @Corey said: Thanks for all the rude comments as I've taken mental note.

Like a mental hit list?

• unusedunused Member

@doughmanes said: Like a mental hit list?

/shit/ list - we all have one. Just needs to be developed as an addon for linkedin to keep track of the numpties!

• You know I worked for Corey for a little bit and he is nice and handles things well I thought.

I did not do it for the money so since I knew him I offered to help some in the beginning.

He has a nice fellow who is here on LET also. Corey did not need multiple people handling tickets for the volume.

Not all geeks do it for money as I help people for lower amounts all the time to be nice. I consider it life learning experiences and if I lived for just money, my life would not be as full as it is now.

• @Corey is a nice guy.

• CoreyCorey Member

@serverian said: @Corey is a nice guy.

@Holoshed said: You know I worked for Corey for a little bit and he is nice and handles things well I thought.

I did not do it for the money so since I knew him I offered to help some in the beginning.

He has a nice fellow who is here on LET also. Corey did not need multiple people handling tickets for the volume.

Not all geeks do it for money as I help people for lower amounts all the time to be nice. I consider it life learning experiences and if I lived for just money, my life would not be as full as it is now.

Thank you for your kind words!

• grayfuzgrayfuz Member

this job would be perfect for philippine time and i just missed it..

• @Corey said: supplement

I just found this thread and can tell people took it out of context. Any one in IT should always be looking to supplement.
    Grats on your hire if you ever need additional help I am ALWAYS taking new work.
    Really people need to learn how to setup notification processes and the opportunities are boundless.
    +1

• CoreyCorey Member

@natestamm said: I just found this thread and can tell people took it out of context. Any one in IT should always be looking to supplement.

Grats on your hire if you ever need additional help I am ALWAYS taking new work.
    Really people need to learn how to setup notification processes and the opportunities are boundless.
    +1

Thank you. If I ever need help in the future again I will be sure to post on lowendtalk - so watch for it.