Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB

12346»

Comments

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited April 2013

@Liam ??

• @CVPS_Chris said: was able to get your residential IP address along with other sources

Roller Coaster controlled by a retarded kid. Welcome to LowEndHackForum kids.. Spin your wheels..

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@peppr said: Roller Coaster controlled by a retarded kid. Welcome to LowEndHackForum kids.. Spin your wheels..

How did I hack anything?

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: How did I hack anything?

Exactly, Chris doesn't hack, instead he gets hacked.

Clever, I see what you did there.

Another one added to my list.

• Let me say this man child @CVPS_Chris, I don't care who or what you believe.

Part of dysfunction around here is dirtbag providers playing weird games, violating privacy, disclosing stuff like that to others, etc. Even where nothing illegal is being done, absent warrants, etc. Unclear what if any laws are being violated when providers play these games.

Rest of us are busy working, maintaining customer services, etc. instead of spying on users and doing underhanded things. This is yet another reason to not spend a dime with ChicagoVPS/ColoCrossing/whoever else is playing cohort.

You being a company and corporation ran from residential addresses, well you ruined your shielding. Your privacy is limited. Stop listing your home addresses as your corporate addresses.

• MunMun Member
    edited April 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: Clever, I see what you did there.

Another one added to my list.

I lol'd :) Sorta deserve it as I cried a few months ago :(

• MunMun Member

@pubcrawler, chill and leave CVPS alone for a bit. You aren't going to win against someone who lies all day long. Take a deep breath and know you are better as in effect you aren't doing anyone any good. Sadly :(

edited April 2013

Haha someone is upset that I know who they are. Took me months to track it down, but I got there.

It also had nothing to do with LET or ColoCrossing. I set out the hounds and got the job done.

Atleast we both agree on one thing:

@pubcrawler said: I don't care who or what you believe

I honestly dont care anymore what you say as its all bullshit and made up lies to make me and others look bad. Come confront me to my face, would love to have a chat. You have my address, come find me.

@Mun said: who lies all day long

who lied?

• MunMun Member

Hey CVPS when are we getting IPv6? You claim he is lying yet you do it all the time. I guess it takes one to know one.

• You are funny @CVPS_Chris.

"make me and others look bad"

Who are these others? We stay pretty on topic with you. Who else had their feelings hurt?

You have my address

Do I? Hell the NY State Corporation registry doesn't even seem to have your addresses.

• Fergus, Ontario isn't that far. You can come up here @CVPS_Chris. It isn't too far.

Yeah, you do. Some come have a chat, Ill even pay your travel expenses.

@Mun said: Hey CVPS when are we getting IPv6

Its ready to go. So who is lying other than yourself saying we dont have it?

• MunMun Member

@pubcrawler give it a rest.

• MunMun Member

@CVPS_Chris said: @Mun said: Hey CVPS when are we getting IPv6

Its ready to go. So who is lying other than yourself saying we dont have it?

It only took you 6 or so months to get it. You promised that back around this time last year.

@Pubcrawler, I know you dont live near Guelph. Give me the real address or you come to me. We can have a party :)

• You people should hire some LowEndAssassins and have some fun :)

• MunMun Member

@gsrdgrdghd said: You people should hire some LowEndAssassins and have some fun :)

I think it is called Team Fortress 2.

• It's a hoot around here.

Party? No thanks, I am too old for that sort of thing. I don't do Buffalo or NY these days.

You were doing good for while not jumping the shark. I think you just like my attention. Last check it makes your income go up. Send me my royalties.

Send Kevin back over here to manage CVPS affairs or did you fire him too?

• MunMun Member

@pubcrawler give it a rest.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited April 2013

Couldn't CVPS_Chris be banned again? It was nicer here without him...

This discussion has been closed.