Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Who is Stephanie Jourgen on LEB

Comments

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

Says the guy with anger management problems. You are as dumb as they come sir, cant even keep a job with a small VPS provider.

Whos pathetic here?

• KrisKris Member
    edited April 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: Says the guy with anger management problems. You are as dumb as they come sir, cant even keep a job with a small VPS provider.

That would be you my sir. Because you have no clue what you're talking about. I was offered the entire company - and denied it because it came with VPSCrossing contracts.

I don't need to bring up anything further here. Chris is trying to bash / bring up HVH at this point - when it's a ColoCrossing issue.

Just goes to show that Chris and Jon are more connected than we think, I still can't wait to hear from Jeremiah and your "SolusVM Exploit" issues :)

Also, 1 week for 'dust in the uplink cabinet' issues ? When Ernie has 7 data centers at a a facility that stupid to charge us remote-hands to look into your networking issues - that's when I bail. Dust in the uplink - yup.

I was tired of the 12+ hour shifts trying to explain why people could only pull 10-25 KB/s from a server.

Result, 12 hours downtime due to your idiot ColoCrossing techs. Chuck blamed it on "an admin changing tech settings" not "our stupid night guy hard power-cutting the machine twice"

Kris, Jon didnt tell me anything. You answered the question in a different thread.

When you can afford the shoes I wear, come talk to me buddy.

Till then adios

• @pubcrawler don't let his ass lead you on, he isn't worth it.

Dear @CVPS_Chris,

Please grow up, seriously, if your so smart, why do you act like a 5 year old? No wait, I have met 5 year olds that act more mature than you, so that is not even a fair comparison. I don't know what your deal is, but go get laid or something and chill out. I am not sure why you take every opportunity you can to shit on this community, weather your being serious or sarcastic, I do not care, just keep your teenage antics to your office/home life.

Yours Truly,
    TheLinuxBug

• KrisKris Member
    edited April 2013

@CVPS_Chris said: When you can afford the shoes I wear, come talk to me buddy.

If you knew the jobs I've had in the last few years and money I've made (not off of a ColoCrossing front) - you'd keep your mouth shut.

I do quite well, and was on Giovanna 22's when you were at Kohl's cleaning the dressing rooms. I come from the east coast too boy, don't step. I'm more NYC metro area, you're more cul-de-sac closer to Canada, I just have tact. Look that up.

haha, as stated before. You are all too serious. Im am just fucking with you all. LET is your whole world, and I just troll you all.

Maybe you will wake up and realize this one day. Till then, keep getting mad over my troll :)

• Hmm let's see:

Country Park Child Care
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo, NY 14221
    (716)626-9039
    42.977091,-78.689679
    Childcare » 14221

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:fRDsftihQ2EJ:http://countrypark.com/CountryPark_Registration_Form.pdf+"8185+Sheridan+Drive"&hl=en&gbv=1&ct=clnk

Country Park Child Care Inc.
    8185 Sheridan Drive Clarence, NY 14221-6002

GIBSON, GARY [email protected]
    COUNTRY PARK CHILD CARE INC.
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    WILLIAMSVILLE, NY 14221
    US
    716 626 9039 fax: 716 839 5778

Domain Name: COLOCROSSING.COM
    Created on: 02-Jan-07
    Expires on: 02-Jan-15
    Last Updated on: 23-Oct-12

Registrant:
    Colo Crossing
    8185 Sheridan Drive
    Buffalo, New York 14221
    United States

Yeah all those match.

Google maps shows the place clearly on street view.

So let me get this straight, you folks aren't upstairs playing games now? You moved out?

Maybe... I mean 8469 is a different building nearby and code/zoning change from 2005 says:
    "Country Park Day Care 8469 Sheridan Drive
    The proposed site is located on the south side of Sheridan Drive, west of Harris Hill Road. The existing facility is located on approximately 1 acre in the Restricted Business Zone. Applicant is requesting a Building Permit and Architectural approval for construction of an addition to existing day care facility. A zoning variance is being sought for a side yard setback on the proposed addition. The Zoning Board of Appeals has tabled action pending staking of the proposed side yard setback encroachment and is scheduled to meet on September 29th to take action on the setback issue."

But none of that matters truly. We know your offices are a secretive underground cave. Actually caves since you and Jon aren't so close. You two been on vacation together lately?

@pubcrawler said: But none of that matters truly. We know your offices are a secretive underground cave. Actually caves since you and Jon aren't so close. You two been on vacation together lately?

HawkHost is a sinking ship right? I see that node number keep dropping

• http://www.colocrossing.com/company why is it the same as a day care :(

@Spencer said: http://www.colocrossing.com/company why is it the same as a day care :(

Old news Spencer, just never updated from when offices were moved.

• @CVPS_Chris said: Old news Spencer, just never updated from when offices were moved.

Ahh okay

• never mind that 8185 and 8469 are used by the daycare plus the other data companies ...

8469 was quite a piss fitter to the neighbors:

"Ronald Newton reads partial context from a letter that was received from a
    neighbor of 8469 Sheridan Drive:
    “What are you going to do about this? Both the addition and the
    foundation for the covered walkway are clearly substantially in violation of the
    variance granted,”
    Mr. Newton interjects at this point and advises that there has been no
    variance granted. He continues to read the letter:
    “…look oppressive and out of place with other structures in the
    neighborhood, completely destroys the privacy of my home and yard without even
    the minimal setback granted by the Appeals Board, and lowers the value of my
    property. There will be no buffer between my property and the frequent traffic of
    people in and out of the day care.
    I’ve lived at this address and been a taxpayer in Clarence for over 40
    years. Who is responsible for notification regarding variance hearings, and for
    enforcing town codes and variances during construction? Work could have been
    stopped when the concrete blocks were placed for the foundation, but was allowed
    to continue by town officials.
    Are you going to require County Park Day Care to remove this illegally
    placed structure? Or does the town code in Clarence allow contractors to place
    additions anywhere they want in violation of code, and as long as they are complete
    before the property owner is caught, it’s okay and they are allowed to violate the
    law?
    I look forward to your response.”
    The letter is signed by Barbara Bucklaew of 8473 Sheridan Drive Williamsville
    NY"

• So we moved from 8185 to 8469 to elsewhere...

State and incorporation folks have never been updated... That's marvelous. Gives me the warm trusting feeling. Heck, we are talking about 2-3 moves over eight years. Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?

Man I am impressed, Hawkhost... How'd you figure me out? Whoa. Those are some good spidey skills @CVPS_Chris :)

• bnmklbnmkl Member

The best thing about this is the make-up sex.

Like my sister & I.

• MunMun Member

@bnmkl said: Like my sister & I.

Ughh? Where did this thread go so so wrong.

• bnmklbnmkl Member

Back on track ...

• MunMun Member

After the comment before, the only thing that would give me peace of mind is if you were a women.

• edited April 2013

@Mun said: Ughh? Where did this thread go so so wrong.

When Chris entered with his unprovoked comments towards pubcrawler, followed by the drama that has followed. This thread will be locked and/or deleted by morning. Classic derailing.

The other stuff requires a thread of it's own or in the Cest Pit. If you create a thread, be sure to word your responses in a positive but 'curious' way, you don't want anything negative posted about those who keep the lights on here unless you want the banhammer.

• MunMun Member

If i get banned for what I have stated, then yeah.... There really is no point to LET anymore anyways.

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

All I can say is this...

Where in the hell did that thread from a few weeks ago about @CVPS_Chris wanting to start a datacenter go? Some classic stuff there ala @Shovehost style.

Oh it went into the blackhole of LET... ban hammered/removed. No preferential treatment for CC/CVPS... Nope.

I know Biloh's people, his mother and the old gray hairs run the show and own CVPS. Prove me wrong Chris, go open up with an offering detached from Jon and Lindas teets. Until you do, nothing matters.

Get moving boy, your ship is about to leave port.

@pubcrawler said: I know Biloh's people, his mother and the old gray hairs run the show and own CVPS. Prove me wrong Chris, go open up with an offering detached from Jon and Lindas teets. Until you do, nothing matters.

ColoCrossing does not own CVPS. Nice try though, when HawkHost is dead, it will make my day. Gray hairs huh? I dont know of any gray hairs in the ColoCrossing office. Care to explain?

• pubcrawlerpubcrawler Banned
    edited April 2013

Chris, you are the king of deflection pal. No worries.

We get it, you have nothing newsworthy to report. Have to keep visible in the community. CVPS is the scandal brand for CC. Did you complain to your bud Jon and get the bad post pulled that made you look like a d&&chenozzle? Of course you did. Or you staged the entire thing or you are that damn dumb. Short bus? I think your parents put you in the dog cage on the top of the wagon pal.

What happened to your Equinix pie in sky dreams? Buffalo, king of New York, no place like home.

Until you act like a big boy and make offers that aren't in CC locations you are getting ignored. Whole pile of folks are going to start just ignoring you. Prove to everyone you aren't the same by growing up and leaving the protective housing of your people... Stop the attitude BS on here... Your support or lack thereof is legendary attitude. Same sh!t permeates CVPS. It's who you are, arrogant and way too small for the big shoes you pretend to wear.

You made your stink, derailed the thread so it gets yanked... Love the censorship. Especially when reality starts creeping your front yard. Boo!

"when HawkHost is dead, it will make my day."

I am glad that makes your day, you destructive capitalist swine. So glad you found me out. Do we get DDoS'd now?

• @pubcrawler -- aren't you from dreamhost? Are you sure it's hawkhost?

• Dreamhost.... Shhh @concerto49....

I think I am from Telx. Next week Level3 :)

• @CVPS_Chris, be sure to DDoS Dreamhost, and Telx. Next week you can work on Level3.

• It would be fun when CVPS finds out pubcrawler is actually Jeremiah, currently working with CVPS with a fake moustache... OMG. when are you guys planning to end the show

• Shhh @peppr. My Just for Men gray hair dye needs a touch up.. Before the kids over there catch on. I was getting too big to blend in at daycare... Shucks.

I wouldn't be the only undercover brother at CVPS... Just saying, there is a puzzle and there aren't that many employees.

@Pubcrawler, I know who you are, I have contacts of my own. I was able to get your residential IP address along with other sources to confirm my suspicion.

Why would I go elsewhere when I am more than happy with what I have at ColoCrossing and have only one bill to pay for multiple locations. Why would I want to go elsewhere and pay more/have more bills to pay?

• Oooops sorry, I'm out of popcorn & beer. I'll be back :P

• Oh boy... IP addresses....

You don't like Hawkhost ehh? That's what you believe? Really?

Just so we get our bird lined up and monitor and batten the hatches :)

This discussion has been closed.