Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Crissic brand to be retired on December 4th - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Crissic brand to be retired on December 4th

2»

Comments

• The prices for Crissic after they took over were more high if not the double of the prices of Quadranet. No surprise they closed it down.

• yohanespyohanesp Member
    edited November 2016

My ticket in crissic.net never to reply. I wanna to refund my bill, they never reply my ticket :(

• gestiondbigestiondbi Member, Patron Provider

@Devonius said:
    no refugee plan? need to move 7 vps from them...this weekend will be a long weekend...

Maybe http://gdbi.pw/halloween16 ?

We are ready to do "price match" and refugee offer as long it's reasonable. Contact our sales team: http://gdbi.pw/contact :)

Regards, David

Thanked by 1edgecase
  • none of these people were on 'reasonable' plans...

• RIP I have two OVZ512s, one in Jacksonville and another in LAX with 92/100gb disk usage

All for 13$ yearly(per location), next due date 3/31/2017

Are providers actually going to match these offers?

• @Samistine We are matching the plan with one that is a little more sustainable for the same price.

Let me know if you're interested!

• @yohanesp said:
    My ticket in crissic.net never to reply. I wanna to refund my bill, they never reply my ticket :(

Me too, two days. They say to ask for a refund, but they don't say whether to ask crissic or ask paypal. I'll give it a few more days and then try with paypal.

• @frankb said:

@yohanesp said:

Me too, two days. They say to ask for a refund, but they don't say whether to ask crissic or ask paypal. I'll give it a few more days and then try with paypal.

I check again my ticket now reply by "Staff" and them tell me to wait 2 weeks for refund, and don't reply ticket.

• I have a 512mb KVM with a /29 subnet swiped to my ARIN profile, with them (deal made years ago with Mr. McMinn).

Wouldn't mind a refugee offer, please PM.

• So much for their last email that said at the end of your current term it would expire.

• Cant wait till December 4th rolls around! I'm going to put the popcorn in on low right now.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Anyone got refunded up to now?

• @fkj said:
    Anyone got refunded up to now?

Nope, not even a reply to the ticket. But I guess they'll wait 'til the last minute, there's still a few weeks left.

• mikhomikho Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016
    • This is an automated message. Please do not respond. *

Thank you for contacting Crissic. If you are contacting us today concerning a refund request, please be aware that we are experiencing a high volume of requests, and they will be processed in the order they were received, and can take up to 2 weeks depending on your position in the queue. We ask for your patience during this time, and it is sincerely appreciated. Rest assured, all refunds will be handled and processed appropriately.

At this time, this ticket will be placed in line, in our refund queue. Please do not reply to this ticket, or submit any duplicate tickets concerning this request, which will only cause confusions and additional delays to processing your request.

Thank You for your cooperation!

• Crissic Billing

Thats 4 days ago, Very low priority ;(

• @fkj said:
    Anyone got refunded up to now?

Yep, but I annoyed the fuck out of Adam to get it... that was when all this started though.

• asdfljasfdljasdfljasfdlj Member
    edited November 2016

those quadranet fucker stopped responding to tickets right after the acquisition. F them...of course not responding to refund requests