Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

IPv6 only with cloudflare
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

IPv6 only with cloudflare

netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
edited April 2013 in Help

as title, is it possible? I tried with a domain (ipv4) and added a subdomain to the ipv6, and it redirected, but if i only add a ipv6, it doesnt work as a tunneler. ideas?

Comments

• dylziezdylziez Member
    edited April 2013

Set IPv6 mode to "full", add a proxied AAAA record. CF will serve A+AAAA for you.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran
    edited April 2013

@dylziez thank for that, now it is saying about a prohibited ip

NS Points to Prohibited IP
    You've requested a page on a website (xxx) that is on the CloudFlare network. Unfortunately, it is resolving to an IP address that is creating a conflict within CloudFlare's system. If you are the owner of this website, you should login to CloudFlare and change the DNS A records for xxx to resolve to a different IP address.

I just have AAAA and CNAME

EDIT: The prohibited ip seems to be from the cname, if i use the domain, it goes to website unavailable :(

edit: thank you, it worked now, no need to modify anything! just cname didnt worked

• goexodusgoexodus Member
    edited April 2013

so u just edit AAAA and done?

@goexodus said: so u just edit AAAA and done?

modified the ipv6 only option, add aaaa record, and wait :P