Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nekki's random request of the week: small dedi - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Nekki's random request of the week: small dedi

2»

Comments

• LeeLee Veteran

Keep the wrong deals coming people, he will explode and shit his pants in rage soon. I am staying to see it.

• FoulFoul Member
    edited October 2016

century1stop said: Joke's aside, if you're just using it for 1 or 2 months, I can arrange E5-1620v2 for say $20 - $25 range, no spamming :P

OT: Where's yo providur tag, && your website gives me aids, especially the nav.

Thanked by 2bugrakoc netomx
  • OpticalSwoosh said: Lord Nekki? How is this?

https://fusa.is/offer/

Just over your budget but not by far

The D01 is about right in terms of spec, but yearly payment is unpalatable.

century1stop said: Joke's aside, if you're just using it for 1 or 2 months, I can arrange E5-1620v2 for say $20 - $25 range, no spamming :P

I don't know how long the lease will ultimately be, but it may only be short. $20 is still too much.

• Foul said: your website gives me aids

Sensational web hosting... yeah...

• AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran
  • ya dats rite, no tac :(
    sorry yer got aids, dun pass me any

@Foul said:

OT: Where's yo providur tag, && your website gives me aids, especially the nav.

@Nekki said:

I don't know how long the lease will ultimately be, but it may only be short. $20 is still too much.

Best short term price I can help with, sorry

• @Nekki said:

OpticalSwoosh said: Lord Nekki? How is this?

https://fusa.is/offer/

Just over your budget but not by far

The D01 is about right in terms of spec, but yearly payment is unpalatable.

Sorry about that didnt click next enough to see that. Well if you have a system like this sat in your house lemme know and I could colo it for a few months while you need

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited October 2016

1 disque 30 Go (SSD)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AlexBarakovAlexBarakov Patron Provider, Veteran

@Neoon said:

1 disque 30 Go (SSD)

That's the Atom

• OpticalSwoosh said: Well if you have a system like this sat in your house lemme know and I could colo it for a few months while you need

Tis' actually a good point, I have plenty of bits I could probably cobble together to cool somewhere, but that requires more effort than tapping on a keyboard, so meh.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@AlexBarakov said:

@Neoon said:

1 disque 30 Go (SSD)

That's the Atom

Dam it

• I do appreciate the effort folks.

• @Nekki said:

OpticalSwoosh said: Well if you have a system like this sat in your house lemme know and I could colo it for a few months while you need

Tis' actually a good point, I have plenty of bits I could probably cobble together to cool somewhere, but that requires more effort than tapping on a keyboard, so meh.

No problem. I only have a spare Optiplex FX160 here so that wouldnt cut the butter

• @Nekki Whatever choice you'll make, I will feel sorry for you after.

• @DennisdeWit said:
    @Nekki Whatever choice you'll make, I will feel sorry for you after.

Why?

• @Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Why?

Because you have always felt sorry for me and my poor decisions. :)

• LunarLunar Member
    edited October 2016

You might just have to accept your fate and go with an Atom..

• @DennisdeWit said:

@Nekki said:

@DennisdeWit said:

Why?

Because you have always felt sorry for me and my poor decisions. :)

No idea what you're going on about.

@Lunar said:
    You might just have to accept your fate and go with an Atom..

I hope not,...

• sinsin Member

AlexBarakov said: The second shit is probably worse then a new Atom, however fits most of the requirements.

Both the AMD X2 240 and the G1620 are way better then Atoms

• Hm, looks like I may have to consider the US :-/