Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore VPS :: LET Price Range - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore VPS :: LET Price Range

2»

Comments

• Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Host Rep, Veteran
    edited November 2016

A Little Update on LeaseWeb !

I signed up with LeaseWeb 1 week ago. I placed an order, paid through PayPal, they hold it for phone verification, called me on the next day & order confirmed. I was provisioned a KVM VPS (S Package). Installed CentOS 6 x86_64. I could log in successfully. But, the VM can't ping anywhere. I thought the problem arose from resolv.conf, I checked that there were other resolvers than Google DNS, so I changed the DNS Resolvers to Google's one, set attribute chattr +i. Restarted network. Didn't work, I was curious why it's still not working. Then, I restarted the VM, this time it says Pass incorrect ! Again restarted from Control Panel, this time with the same password, it logged in. It can't resolve anything still. I checked resolv.conf & found it okay. Opened support ticket, what they did I don't know they sent Me screenshot of working state, I found it not working. At last, I couldn't proceed to install cPanel, asked them what I can do now, they said they will install cPanel for Me. I awaited for 2 more hours (in their working time), they didn't reply. Then, I replied again, theysaid they are also facing the same problem (the VM can't resolve anything). I said Okay, refund the transaction & waited for 3 Days, today the refund was issued.

• Vulrt have some killer sign ups ATM,
    Plus use code DOMORE for $50 credit
    That is 1 year in Signapore of the 768MB VPS,

Thanked by 1vimalware