Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hate to say this but.. - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I hate to say this but..

12346»

Comments

• Best of luck Dominic, I think you're a smart young kid that will go far.

Keep your head up.

• @dominicl Here is my advice pull up the girl britches, grab a few beers. Find one of the LET companies that will give you a shot to work for them. Do that for about a year. Ask all the f'ing questions you can.

Don't be like me, please. I have been a fake it till you make it guy all my life. It took me figuring out that I am not the tech guy, but a marketing guy. Getting the right deals in place to bring a strong product to market. Having the right people around me to get the job done.

You sound like you like this business a lot. If there is anybody in his area that is willing to do this kid a favor take him in and teach him what a college won't. Teach him the knowledge of not only the servers, but how to manage the books.

• offtopic -
    @semoweb Bro, haven't got the chance to test the new VPS, but I'll get back to you soon.

• @vRozenSch00n said: @semoweb Bro, haven't got the chance to test the new VPS, but I'll get back to you soon.

Message him instead of posting on a public forum?

@24khost said: Find one of the LET companies that will give you a shot to work for them. Do that for about a year.

I very much agree with this.

• Goodluck dominicl.
    Ive worked with you before on hvh.
    You seem to be a nice guy. But a bit lazy :D