Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotions List - Page 34
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2016 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotions List

Comments

• artman said: i really dont know how find good vsp. im on low budget. just care with bigger RAM as possible :D. i've seen people post a test. but i dont know how to read it, thats why i asked. i've plan to build wordpress tube and xml feed grabber site. thank you guys for all answer.,

Something like that? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1940265/#Comment_1940265

Thanked by 1artman
  • @artman said:
    i really dont know how find good vsp. im on low budget. just care with bigger RAM as possible :D. i've seen people post a test. but i dont know how to read it, thats why i asked. i've plan to build wordpress tube and xml feed grabber site. thank you guys for all answer.,

So I think you should go with Wordpress hosting. But if you still to get a VPS and setup by yourself, learn how to read bench mark. I think it's not difficult.

Thanked by 1artman
  • ucxoucxo Member
    edited November 2016

Got one of @vStoike's boxes. :)

I wasn't planning to use it for mailing anyway, so *shrug*.

Thanked by 1pechspilz
  • RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

@yowmamasita and all others the disk I/O should improve once black friday is over , all i can see at the moment most of the people are continuously running bench.sh script . Maybe they are much excited .

• ucxo said: Got one of @vStoike's boxes. :)

Mine one 77.73.*.* is listed on 0 out of 131 checked blacklists (report generated in 16 seconds)

• @bersy said:
    Mine one 77.73.*.* is listed on 0 out of 131 checked blacklists (report generated in 16 seconds)

Hmm, you're right…

77.73.64.42 is listed on 0 out of 131 checked blacklists

Looks like I got an outlier.

• @ucxo said:

@bersy said:

Hmm, you're right…

77.73.64.42 is listed on 0 out of 131 checked blacklists

Looks like I got an outlier.

which site are you using to check?

• bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

windytime90 said: which site are you using to check?

Just take a look at screenshot above - https://hetrixtools.com/

• VPS test Speedtest the bigger the better. > @bersy said:

artman said: i really dont know how find good vsp. im on low budget. just care with bigger RAM as possible :D. i've seen people post a test. but i dont know how to read it, thats why i asked. i've plan to build wordpress tube and xml feed grabber site. thank you guys for all answer.,

Something like that? https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1940265/#Comment_1940265

for now i prefer KVM. these deals will in my list if i still dont get any choice :D

@windytime90 said:

@artman said:
    i really dont know how find good vsp. im on low budget. just care with bigger RAM as possible :D. i've seen people post a test. but i dont know how to read it, thats why i asked. i've plan to build wordpress tube and xml feed grabber site. thank you guys for all answer..

So I think you should go with Wordpress hosting. But if you still to get a VPS and setup by yourself, learn how to read bench mark. I think it's not difficult.

There are no company offer cheap for wordpress hosting. VPS its better for price. also i've build non wp site too. yes i will learn about benchmark soon.

• @artman BF is still going and CM is coming…

• BotoXBotoX Member
    edited November 2016

Snatched a sandbox server from vStoike earlier and wasted three hours getting scammed by online.net

@vStoike you should update the archlinux iso in your panel, 2014 was quite a while ago :^)

http://mirror.yandex.ru/archlinux/iso/2016.11.01/

@ucxo said:
    Got one of @vStoike's boxes. :)

I wasn't planning to use it for mailing anyway, so *shrug*.

My IP is fine.

Thanked by 1ucxo
  • BotoX said: My IP is fine.

Yup, I initially thought the whole subnet was listed, but it seems to be only a few scattered IPs.

I've opened a ticket with vStoike, let's see how that turns out. :)

• OneProvider said: "Paris location up to 60%"... but;
    it's real :) (They said, we redured prices in black friday)
    **Now:

But a few day ago :) Google cache this page :D
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kYq2CgO1GUwJ:oneprovider.com/dedicated-servers/paris-france+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=en

Thanked by 2Yura deadbeef
  • @EnginTopcuoglu said:
    OneProvider said: "Paris location up to 60%"... but;
    it's real :) (They said, we redured prices in black friday)

nice catch :)

• Partial blacklist report for 77.73.64.0/24
     85 IPs with 0 blacklist entries
      2 IPs with 1 blacklist entries
      3 IPs with 2 blacklist entries
      1 IP  with 3 blacklist entries
      1 IP  with 4 blacklist entries
      1 IP  with 9 blacklist entries
    --------------------------------
     93 IPs checked

• About my vps with Host4fun.com i do this bench after i while i go vps, i try windows OS but too slow for open chrome or a new tab. I try debian and result is here. My usb 2.0 is more fast than this hd on Vps. I request a refund and after 5 minute i receive it on my paypal. Very fast reponse for support team, but server is too load and slow... thanks anyway for it.

• Everyone bitching and moaning about the dumbest shit my vps is slow well duh what you get for 5.99 something thats not going to amazing at this momement. Give it a couple days and see what happens. Patience is the virtue.

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    Everyone bitching and moaning about the dumbest shit my vps is slow well duh what you get for 5.99 something thats not going to amazing at this momement. Give it a couple days and see what happens. Patience is the virtue.

I'll bitch and moan about it if I want.

Who the fuck are you.

• This is my vps on Arubacloud, 1 euro a month. i think is best money spent from a while.

System Info
    -----------
    Processor       : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2650L v4 @ 1.70GHz
    CPU Cores       : 1
    Frequency       : 1699.999 MHz
    Memory          : 1000 MB
    Swap            : 1903 MB
    Uptime          : 10 days, 22:08,

OS              : Debian GNU/Linux 8
    Arch            : x86_64 (64 Bit)
    Kernel          : 3.16.0-4-amd64
    Hostname        : xxxxxx

Speedtest (IPv4 only)
    ---------------------
    Your public IPv4 is 94.xxx.xxx.xx

Location                Provider        Speed
    CDN                     Cachefly        60.4MB/s

Atlanta, GA, US         Coloat          12.9MB/s
    Dallas, TX, US          Softlayer       11.1MB/s
    Seattle, WA, US         Softlayer       9.91MB/s
    San Jose, CA, US        Softlayer       9.28MB/s
    Washington, DC, US      Softlayer       16.2MB/s

Tokyo, Japan            Linode          8.40MB/s
    Singapore               Softlayer       6.34MB/s

Rotterdam, Netherlands  id3.net         35.0MB/s
    Haarlem, Netherlands    Leaseweb        70.1MB/s

Disk Speed
    ----------
    I/O (1st run)   : 865 MB/s
    I/O (2nd run)   : 980 MB/s
    I/O (3rd run)   : 979 MB/s
    Average I/O     : 941.333 MB/s

• Feels like someone ddos namecheap to get 1$ domain...

• edited November 2016

@winne I could be your daddy! But hey that wouldn't be true or could it! My question to you who the "fuck" are you? Oops I forgot "IDC" or "I don't care".

• CAN'T BELIEVE @VSTOIKE HAVE TAKEN EVERY PROVIDERS PANTS DOWN AND SPANKED THEM SO COMPREHENSIVELY.

WILL YOU ALL TAKE THIS LAYING DOWN?

• PieNotEvenEaten said: @winnie I could be your daddy!

A sugardaddy? Yack..

• @PieNotEvenEaten said:
    @winnie I could be your daddy! But hey that wouldn't be true or could it! My question to you who the "fuck" are you? Oops I forgot "IDC" or "I don't care".

Who's Winnie ?

• My bad i was thinking of winnie the pooh. But you get my drift!

Thanked by 1Winne
  • JorboxJorbox Member
    edited November 2016

@Nekki said:
    CAN'T BELIEVE @VSTOIKE HAVE TAKEN EVERY PROVIDERS PANTS DOWN AND SPANKED THEM SO COMPREHENSIVELY.

Cannot take Arubacloud pants
    NO ONE

• @Jorbox said:
    Cannot take Arubacloud pants

What did they offer? Not seen anything.

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • Name.com promos

https://www.name.com/cyber-monday

$3.99 domains
    .COM, .NET

• Oh well bah humbug i keep missing the deals! Shouldn't drank all that vodka last night!

• @Nekki said:
    CAN'T BELIEVE @VSTOIKE HAVE TAKEN EVERY PROVIDERS PANTS DOWN AND SPANKED THEM SO COMPREHENSIVELY.

I prefer my spankings while laying down, actually.