Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotions List - Page 30
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2016 Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotions List

Comments

• VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

Harambe said: Looks like out of stock again or they capped it for now because of order volume. Panel is suuuper slow at the moment.

Right) We need some breathing space, just try again a little bit later

Thanked by 1Harambe
  • @William said:

Yes :) Setup in an hour, works fine. IPv6 was broken, else ok.

Looked at my ticket log back from May - canceled because IPv6 wasn't working properly. And they haven't worked on it yet :(

• New Prometeus/iwStack offer:

Cyber Weekend arrived! Use the coupon code CW2016 to order any service (including iwStack accounts and credits) with a 20% of discount. For VPS and Hosting the discount is recurring. Coupon is valid only until November 28th!

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Prometeus Team

• xethostxethost Member, Patron Provider

http://xethost.com - 50% discount on some VPS

• It kinda sucks that vStoike rejected my order because of an entry at the FraudRecord Database from Delimiter, back from when my server got a DDoS.

Oh well, can't even bother anymore now, next.

• @vStoike said:

mik997 said: my orders all being tagged as fraud :( any chance of some help please .. ;)

Please, open a ticket

416901 thanks!

• default said: vStoike offers have ended again.

It seems I've missed it again(

Thank you vStoike. In my opinion you were the best offer so far in this Black Friday.

+1, @vStoike спасибо

• @joodle @mik997 Mine's order also has been marked as fraud for unknown reason. However I've contacted with them and they sorted it out and allowed me to cross the Russian border. ;-)

Thanked by 1mik997
  • @Anna_Parker said:
    @joodle @mik997 Mine's order also has been marked as fraud for unknown reason. However I've contacted with them and they sorted it out and allowed me to cross the Russian border. ;-)

Mine got rejected, thanks Delimiter!

• ticket answered:

Hello,
    Unfortunately, we can't accept your order because you have a known spammer reputation.
    Regards, 
    Evlanov Roman

LOL WTF????

• @mik997 said:
    ticket answered:

Hello,
    Unfortunately, we can't accept your order because you have a known spammer reputation.
    Regards, 
    Evlanov Roman

Ouch... that coming from Russia...

• lol I wouldn't mind so much if I actually WAS a 'known spammer' ;P

• kendidkendid Veteran
    edited November 2016

@mik997 said:
    lol I wouldn't mind so much if I actually WAS a 'known spammer' ;P

You are known now!

• LinkedIn is now officially blocked in Russia

Btw, FSB can access your data in Russia by the law.

• @kendid said:

@mik997 said:
    lol I wouldn't mind so much if I actually WAS a 'known spammer' ;P

You are known now!

I LOL'd :D

• @trnj said:
    LinkedIn is now officially blocked in Russia

Btw, FSB can access your data in Russia by the law.

Who cares

• Anyone seen any kvms under 3$ atm? lurking this thread like no tomorrow.

• @duckeeyuck said:
    Anyone seen any kvms under 3$ atm? lurking this thread like no tomorrow.

Check the MNX.io thread.

• @duckeeyuck said:
    Anyone seen any kvms under 3$ atm? lurking this thread like no tomorrow.

UltraVPS.eu (€1.66/month) and Liteserver.nl ($4,5 / quarter) had posted offers as well.

• trnj said: Btw, FSB can access your data in Russia by the law.

And CIA/FBI/NSA can access the data of whole Internet, also FSB. ;-) They are able even to take down any site, even PayPal if they would have a demand, do you remember: http://libertyreserve.com/ ? ;-)

Thanked by 1postcd
  • bersybersy Member
    edited November 2016

duckeeyuck said: Anyone seen any kvms under 3$ atm? lurking this thread like no tomorrow.

http://www.ramnode.com/vps.php 256MB SKVM in SEA for $2.62 with BLACKFRIDAY25 code

• While waiting for vStoike or maybe not even buying it, does anyone have the ITLDC coupon code? Can't find it on their blog.

• lionlion Member
    edited November 2016

@ManofServer said:
    While waiting for vStoike or maybe not even buying it, does anyone have the ITLDC coupon code? Can't find it on their blog.

ITLDC.com BLACKFRIDAY2016 - 50% off on VPS and 25% on dedicated servers, November 25-28

Thanked by 1ManofServer
  • VeespVeesp Member, Host Rep

@vStoike said:
    Hello again,

And we are finally back in the business!)

I know, we said that our crazy offer will be available till Monday, but who new we ran out of stock in just a couple of hours?!
    Thank you all! But unfortunately, we have to limit the offer only for today, only Black Friday until we run out of stock again or collapse)

So start NOW - use BLACKFRIDAY2016 promo code to get 70% off for all linux virtual private servers if you pay annually! Hurry up as demand appeard to be unpredictibly crazy.

Check out our VPS plans: https://vstoike.ru/en/products/vps

Ok, we have the last 50 servers! Go-go-go!)

• @vStoike said:

@vStoike said:
    Hello again,

I know, we said that our crazy offer will be available till Monday, but who new we ran out of stock in just a couple of hours?!
    Thank you all! But unfortunately, we have to limit the offer only for today, only Black Friday until we run out of stock again or collapse)

So start NOW - use BLACKFRIDAY2016 promo code to get 70% off for all linux virtual private servers if you pay annually! Hurry up as demand appeard to be unpredictibly crazy.

Cs 1.6?

• nhocconannhocconan Member
    edited November 2016

@joodle said:
    It kinda sucks that vStoike rejected my order because of an entry at the FraudRecord Database from Delimiter, back from when my server got a DDoS.

Oh well, can't even bother anymore now, next.

Poor you! I was lucky this time so that I can grab a box.

In the past, someone used my PayPal ID (I guess) and order at some hosting there (2014), then for some reasons, it is listed in FR. After that time, some hosts refused to provide service to me, then one of them told me the reason.

I quickly contacted the hosting provider representative here, and he claimed that they did not enter it, and it was weird, since it is only for PP ID, not for ANYTHING else. I am not sure if there was any problem with the old owner since the only box I had with that host was transferred by another LET member. The host did show me the searching result with my email under their FR account without any result found.

I then contacted FR with the screenshot with conversation and they simply have never answered. I contacted the host again and they told that they will try contacting FR. However, till now, no response AFAIK. The host has not been active here since more than 1 year, so I am not sure what's happened.

FR is a unfair game here IMHO. How can they simply accept bias opinion from a host, and then they do not care if there is any problem with that information? They should have some kind of "reveal" a report, and they should have a relevant revealing process for clients and hosting providers.

Sorry for a long, non-relevant message in this thread, but when looking at your message, I remembered the period when I tried to solve the FR issue :-(

Thanked by 1geekalot
  • OVH Black Friday dedicated servers offer ended .. "The offer is no longer available."

• SpeedBusSpeedBus Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2016

At Los Angeles, CA

3 GB RAM

50 GB HDD RAID10 backed

4 CPU cores (Dual L5640)

1 IPv4

1 snapshot/full VM backup included (user can create/destroy/restore backup as needed via panel)

3 TB bandwidth per month

1 Gbit/sec uplink

IPv6 range will be assigned manually to your VM once the order is completed

OpenVZ based

$30/year recurring

https://crowncloud.net/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=236

• @vStoike said:

@vStoike said:
    Hello again,

So lucky get one 4 Cores/4G Ram

• andrewandrew Member
    edited November 2016

I got this form Prometeus:

Dear ..,

Cyber Weekend arrived! Use the coupon code CW2016 to order any service (including iwStack accounts and credits) with a 20% of discount. For VPS and Hosting the discount is recurring. Coupon is valid only until November 28th!

https://www.prometeus.net/billing/cart.php

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Prometeus Team

Thanked by 1ehab