Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LowEndRadio - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LowEndRadio

2»

Comments

• @joodle said: I'm also looking for someone who is willing to design the website for the LowEndRadio,

may be you can provide me the access to the database through an API or some RESTful service and i will try to create an Android/iOS app for it :)

• DestroyeRCoDestroyeRCo Member
    edited April 2013

@jkr1711 said: How are things running over there?

Very well, they started to to use facebook, and are sending info emails more constantly than when they bought the company.

• So, where is the bot???

• FreekFreek Member

@BronzeByte said: Brein is a fucking joke and buma goes for the big boys, not the small internet radios who dont make a penny vs DJs who charge like €50/hour

Altough I agree that BREIN is a joke, you won't be laughing if find their company logo on an envelope in your mail.....
    BUMA goes after everyone's cash, even very small companies. If you play music, whether is being from a radio station or from your own CDs, they will charge you, easy as that.

• I wish I could find some Britney Spears minus-one to record songs with