Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share Some Fun bugs in WHMCS 5.2 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Share Some Fun bugs in WHMCS 5.2

2»

Comments

• Just keeping an eye on this:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1251673

Someones already found some less severe bugs already, the joy.

• @GetKVM_Ash said: +1. You can go first, hit me up with the results :P

All clear for the v5.1.5 update ;)

• Your Version 5.2.2
    Latest Version 5.2.3

• .3 is working fine for now, nothing odd :)

• Yeah, .3 has fixed all the issues we had.

• DewlanceVPSDewlanceVPS Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2013

Seems now Matt allow to use Latest version even If your "Support & Update" is expired :)

Now I like WHMCS..

• WHMCS 5.1.5 seems to be working good.

• I'm not sure which version this is bug is in, but the WHMCS shopping cart sometimes incorrectly records the visitor's IP as the IP of the server. I've seen the bug on both BudgetVM and NodeDeploy's (see below) carts.

This order form is provided in a secure environment and to help protect against fraud your current IP address (198.57.47.112) is being logged.

• @DomainBop That is because we are running a reverse proxy and did not correctly set the IP headers, will get it resolved when we have time.

• @George_Fusioned said: All clear for the v5.1.5 update ;)

Thank you George, are you planning on going all the way to the latest release?

• @GetKVM_Ash said: Thank you George, are you planning on going all the way to the latest release?

Not yet, I'm staying with v5.1.x for now.
    I've hired a designer for our new website and I'm probably going to upgrade to v5.2.x along with the launch of the new design :)

• With so many providers, there should be some open source alternative.

• @fileMEDIA said: WHMCS 5.2.3 is out, what whmcs give us today? Don´t try it :) http://blog.whmcs.com/?t=70630

There's just no words for how stupid these guys are. But every time I say that, they manage to do something worse. So hold yourselves... ;)

Yet, we still use it... If only I had the time to work on my Open Source project.