Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How much Sleep do You average as a provider for the LEN? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How much Sleep do You average as a provider for the LEN?

2»

Comments

• Geez @Jack and @KnightSwarm_Phillip. You guys need more downtime. I don't want to see funeral listings for you folks.

• @pubcrawler said: Geez @Jack and @KnightSwarm_Phillip. You guys need more downtime. I don't want to see funeral listings for you folks.

Working on it, need to hire more folks still.

• Damn it Jack. That's bad time mate. Done 5 days no sleep. By that time you start hallucinating. Be forewarned. I started seeing weird shadows here and there. Surely just brain + eye failure or toxins. Health impact of pulling such is way bad.

You can achieve long human uptimes in crisis situation. Adrenaline is powerful stuff. But when in flight mode, your body shuts down many organs or demotes their energy use. Comes with hazards of greatly reduced immune system. That's part of why after this benders of time, folks end up sick in bed.

• JacobJacob Member
    edited March 2013

Weekend - 10-12 hours.
    Weekdays - 7 hours.

When things go right, we only get 10-20 tickets per day, majority being sales which are answered when possible.

I crack the whip on my slaves staff. @Jack_EaseVPS.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2013

Going to bed in a minute (22:12) will be up by 7am :)

• InfinityInfinity Member, Host Rep

Same as Jacob really, go to sleep around 1AM wake up 6.30Am or so and on weekends it's 2AM to 12PM.

• Sleep was something I used todo before having children.

• JacobJacob Member

Because when you're tired you just want to get it done, I am easily distracted and lose focus often so physical work is more Ideal for me, rather than typing away at a computer.

• I ditto that @Jacob. I love being outside working in the sun. Way less distractions.

• @pubcrawler said: I ditto that @Jacob. I love being outside working in the sun. Way less distractions.

So do I, that's why I waste my money on expensive laptops like Macbooks so the screens work fine when the sun shines on it

• Good to know @BronzeByte. I use to be a desk rat. But as I get older far less loving of the desk binding.