Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What email delivering service are you using for your apps? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What email delivering service are you using for your apps?

2»

Comments

• ktkt Member, Host Rep

drdrake said: You don't recommend sendgrid?

Not after some of our customers didn't receive some notifications because the sendgrid IPs were blacklisted in spamcop and other DBs and certain mail servers rejected them.

• I use my own zimbra mail server for everything.
    and I monitor the ip the zimbra mail server has to make sure it doesn't get blacklisted.

• vfusevfuse Member, Host Rep

I switched to Sparkpost after mandrill changed their plans. Sparkpost seems great so far. I'm close to the 100k mark so might try to loadbalance things between Sparkpost and Elasticemail.

• Sparkpost included origin ip in mail header IIRC some mailbox can throw your mail based on that info (if origin ip blacklisted)

• HBAndreiHBAndrei Member, Top Host, Host Rep

Just received an email from ElasticEmail, apparently I have an account there as well, they're now offering 150k free monthly emails... but even their promotion email went to my gmail spam folder... =/

Thanked by 1Dormeo
  • @vfuse said:
    I switched to Sparkpost after mandrill changed their plans. Sparkpost seems great so far. I'm close to the 100k mark so might try to loadbalance things between Sparkpost and Elasticemail.

Elasticmail offers 150'000 free emails every month? Isn't that a spam magnet?

@HBAndrei said:
    Just received an email from ElasticEmail, apparently I have an account there as well, they're now offering 150k free monthly emails... but even their promotion email went to my gmail spam folder... =/