Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


ReverseHosts.com 2GB RAM OpenVZ $4.99/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

ReverseHosts.com 2GB RAM OpenVZ $4.99/mo

HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
edited March 2013 in Offers

Hey guys, were going to offer a 2GB RAM OpenVZ VPS in the US for only $4.99.
Promocode: LowEndTalk

The full specs are:
OpenVZ VPS - Kansas City, MO - BUY NOW
Disk Space: 100 GB
Bandwidth: 2000 GB
RAM: 2048 MB
Burst: 3072 MB
IP Addresses: 1
IPv6 Addresses: 16
Port: 1 Gbps

Price: $4.99/mo

These are hosted in Datashack's DC in Kansas City, MO.

Test IP:
74.91.24.135
Test File (10mb):
http://74.91.24.135/10mb.test
Test File (100mb):
http://74.91.24.135/100mb.test

We currently only accept Paypal payments and maintain a no-refund policy, however if you state your case we may consider it.
Submit a Ticket
Terms of Service
Email: [email protected]

«1

Comments

  • Price in title differs from it in the post

  • @BronzeByte said: Price in title differs from it in the post

    I don't see the problem, the price in the post is cheaper :)

  • @Bogdacutuu said: I don't see the problem, the price in the post is cheaper :)

    You beat me there. :D

  • user123user123 Member
    edited March 2013

    @Hassan: The "BUY NOW" link takes you to a page that says
    "Down for Maintenance
    An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..."

    (In case you were wondering why you had no buyers)

  • @Bogdacutuu said: I don't see the problem, the price in the post is cheaper :)

    Yeah, but, that still causes confusion :P

  • @Hassan said: Terms of Service

    1&1 Affiliate Link. WTF? the "BUY NOW" doesn't work.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @BronzeByte said: Price in title differs from it in the post

    Typo, fixed.

    @user123 said: "Down for Maintenance

    An upgrade is currently in progress... Please come back soon..."

    As soon as I posted the offer WHMCS decided to derp itself. Site should be backup now

  • I'm not looking for a 2GB plan right now, but the plan in your sig interested me somewhat. I clicked that link and was really surprised to see that $5 quarterly became $12 semi-annually and $24 yearly. It costs more for longer billing periods? Why?

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @DStrout said:

    I'm not looking for a 2GB plan right now, but the plan in your sig interested me somewhat. I clicked that link and was really surprised to see that $5 quarterly became $12 semi-annually and $24 yearly. It costs more for longer billing periods? Why?

    Thanks for pointing that out. It should be $9.99 semi-annually and $19.99 yearly. It is fixed if you are still interested.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @DestroyeRCo said: 1&1 Affiliate Link

    What? Where?

  • @Hassan said: What? Where?

    Maybe my PC, when I clicked your TOS it showed an 1&1 page.

  • NoermanNoerman Member
    edited March 2013

    I don't need it but I order the OpenVZ VPS - Kansas City, MO - VPS 2048

    @Hassan https:/ /vps.reversehosts.com/ This web page is not available

    UPDATE: Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): The server refused the connection.

  • @DestroyeRCo said: Maybe my PC, when I clicked your TOS it showed an 1&1 page.

    Was probably part of the WHMCS messup, as by default WHMCS will set the URL path to: http://yourdomain.com/

    Which is a 1&1 owned domain

  • @Hassan I can't add items to the cart. "Order Now" buttons aren't working.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2013

    @Noerman said: I don't need it but I order the OpenVZ VPS - Kansas City, MO - VPS 2048

    Try:
    https://vps.reversehosts.com:5656/login.php

    @DestroyeRCo said: @Hassan I can't add items to the cart. "Order Now" buttons aren't working.

    Thats weird, its working fine here. Do you get an error or does it just not go anywhere?

  • @Hassan it sends me back to cart.php

  • It works but the SSL certificate is not valid.

    Offer -> Fact
    Disk Space: 100 GB -> Disk Space 85 GB
    Burst: 3072 MB -> VSwap 1 GB
    IPv6 Addresses: 16 -> None
    Bandwidth: 2000 GB -> Bandwidth 1.46 TB

    Please confirm.

  • kkolevkkolev Member
    edited March 2013

    [Update] Well, looks like I put my foot in my mouth pretty badly here.

    Disregard most of what I wrote below, I was too quick to judge.

    • The bandwidth/storage stuff was a misconfiguration, apparently (shows the correct specs in the client area, at least). Hassan was quick to fix it.
    • SolusVM does work (didn't see the mail for some reason) and @Hassan was quick to fix the issues.
    • Still figuring out a boot issue, but that'll probably be resolved shortly.

    @Hassan: sorry for being a dick, mate.

    ===

    Just ordered one. Site doesn't inspire confidence (broken CSS), specs are not as advertised:

    • Client area shows:

      • bandwidth is 1.5 TB, not 2 as advertised
      • storage is 85GB (89128960 1K-blocks according to df), far from the 100 GB advertised
    • CentOS 5.3 (ancient)

    • Seems like there's no choice of other OSes (unless that's through the pay-extra cPanel/DirectAdmin plugins).

    Gonna be requesting a refund shortly.

  • @kkolev said: Gonna be requesting a refund shortly.

    Me too, if the specs not fixed.

    @kkolev I see many choice of OS to re-install. Try to take a look again.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @kkolev said:

    Just ordered one. Site doesn't inspire confidence (broken CSS), specs are not as advertised:

    Client area shows:

       bandwidth is 1.5 TB, not 2 as advertised
    

    storage is 85GB (89128960 1K-blocks according to df), far from the 100 GB advertised
    CentOS 5.3 (ancient)
    Seems like there's no choice of other OSes (unless that's through the pay-extra cPanel/DirectAdmin plugins).

    Gonna be requesting a refund shortly.

    @Noerman said: Me too, if the specs not fixed.

    Fixed your specs, added the IPv6 to your VM's as well. Was a mistake on my part, had the auto-setup set to a different plan. Also @kkolev where do you see the broken CSS so we can fix it as soon as possible>

  • @Hassan said: Fixed your specs, added the IPv6 to your VM's as well.

    Thanks.

    is Burst: 3072 MB same as VSwap 1 GB ?

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @Noerman said: is Burst: 3072 MB same as VSwap 1 GB ?

    Yes vSwap = Burst - RAM

  • @Hassan said: Yes vSwap = Burst - RAM

    Thanks.

  • @Hassan: cheers for the fix. Sent you a reply with two questions on SolusVM and booting.

    I only saw the CSS issue in Opera so far (works ok in Chrome). Shows up in the 'View details' page for the VPS, the 'Virtual Server Control' contents overflows: http://i.imgur.com/yhSFzqw.png

    Also, the graphs show up as broken images in Chrome.

    Cheers for the quick reply.

  • I believe it because the image not generated yet.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @kkolev said: I only saw the CSS issue in Opera so far (works ok in Chrome). Shows up in the 'View details' page for the VPS, the 'Virtual Server Control' contents overflows: http://i.imgur.com/yhSFzqw.png

    Also, the graphs show up as broken images in Chrome.

    The graphs take a while to generate, I think an hour or so, and I'll look into the CSS and see if I can get a fix for it. Thank you for letting me know.

  • kkolevkkolev Member
    edited March 2013

    @Hassan: The CSS thing was more of a nit pick :-) (but it might send the wrong message and all that). Makes sense about the graphs.

    By the way, SolusVM seems to be down with a DB error at the moment - both at ports 5353 and 5656 (was working about an hour ago).

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @kkolev said: By the way, SolusVM seems to be down with a DB error at the moment - both at ports 5353 and 5656 (was working about an hour ago).

    Clear your cache and try again, let me know if its still happening.

  • @Hassan It's impossible (for me) to order any OpenVZ VPS. I'm using Firefox 19 in Ubuntu.

  • HassanHassan Member, Patron Provider

    @DestroyeRCo said: @Hassan It's impossible (for me) to order any OpenVZ VPS. I'm using Firefox 19 in Ubuntu.

    Once you register as a client, open a ticket and ill place the order manually for you. I can't seem to figure out why its doing this.

Sign In or Register to comment.