Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble w/ ChicagoVPS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Trouble w/ ChicagoVPS

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Typical response from legacy members,

Is there another kind we should be aware of?

• LeeLee Veteran

raindog308 said: Is there another kind we should be aware of?

The ones with a severe threat level.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Typical response from legacy members,

Is there another kind we should be aware of?

There's the nonces. Watch out for those.

• tried them a few different times over the years, but not lately. was hands down one of the worst i've ever used.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

@CVPS_Chris said:

Nekki said: 'Moved upstairs', huh? Probably the safest place, keeps you out of trouble whilst keeping you on the payroll to make sure you don't go blabbing about what goes on...

Typical response from legacy members, wont even waste my time addressing this fully. Good day sir :)

You could not address it if you tried mate, you lack the vocabulary and integrity, your past is yours and you can't just divorce it from your present by hiding behind what you are laughably proposing to be some sort of moral high ground.

Laughs.....

• CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@anthonysmith you should have learned from my own mistakes and realize another provider has no business bashing another fellow competitor. It is very distasteful.

I have nothing to hide in the past, I am very proud of my past, something which many of you wish you could accomplish. I purely stated that I would not waste any of my time responding to such a nonsense statement, I have better things to spend my valuable time on.

edited August 2016

You are the exception, what part of leaving customers without service for 6+ months are you proud of?

laughs.....

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • CVPS_ChrisCVPS_Chris Member, Patron Provider

@Anthonysmith you must have me confused with someone else. That has never happened. Sorry.

haha, OK then.

• Laugh.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited August 2016

@CVPS_Chris said:
    @anthonysmith you should have learned from my own mistakes and realize another provider has no business bashing another fellow competitor. It is very distasteful.

He can be forgiven on the basis that no-one actually considers you a provider.

Edit: Laugh

Thanked by 1Darwin