Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free VPS - Need testers and honest reviews - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free VPS - Need testers and honest reviews

2»

Comments

• pm me please

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@jvnadr said:
    @qq7119 in fact, you are the type of client that everybody want (or should really) to avoid in their platform...

Why is that? What are you not telling us?

• randvegeta said: Why is that? What are you not telling us?

Why don't just you have a look at his past messages, the way he deals with hosting, the lack of knowledge, the language barrier and the childish attitude?

• I would like to test it :D . . .

• Hi Im interested to to test you vps

• i am interested !

• @jvnadr said:

randvegeta said: Why is that? What are you not telling us?

Why don't just you have a look at his past messages, the way he deals with hosting, the lack of knowledge, the language barrier and the childish attitude?

It seems you born will have these skills ? douchebag

New Critera. Applicant musy be fluent in English. Since a review/feedback is part of the deal, the review should be written in proper English.

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2016

qq7119 said: It seems you born will have these skills ? douchebag

Yes, we have all born with childish attitude but growning up, we grown more mature. Something that you, obviously, even in a thousant years, will never gain...

There are many members with minimal knowledge or just using google translate trying to communicate and most of us are trying to help them and understand their needs.
    But if you combine that with a childish behavior, winning in most of the posts etc., then, there is an issue on dealing with this member...
    Although, if you participating as member in an English language forum with lot of daily post of yours, I suppose that you should have an average ability to speak and write to this language. I am not English, I do often mistakes, but most of the time people can read and understand what I am posting to the forum.

Hi everyone.

Apologies for not updating this thread or responding to PMs.

The test VMs have not yet been setup, so all 10 'slots' are still open. The critera for testing is as follows:

• User must provide a proper review. Not just "yeah it's good" or "no it's crap". I don't need an essay but some useful feedback would be appreciated. Something along the lines of "would be nice to have X feature" or "this function doesn't work".

• User must be proficient in English. I don't care where you are from, or where you live, but as I am looking for feedback, being able to easily understand you is a must. So half o the people who originally PMed me probably don't qualify. Proof of proficiency in English will be your existing LET posts! So if you don't have any posts, you won't qualify. So preferably 'established' LET users should apply.

• I'm looking for feedback on the provisioning system / panel, and not on the network or Hypervisor performance. The node will be a normal server with a standard HDD (not SSD) and no direct China route. So you should not expect a high performance machine. User must bare this in mind.

• User must use the server of course for only 100% legal purposes. Anything goes as long as it is legal.

Test period will last for at least until the end of the year. We will work off user feedback and try to implement changes/fixes as requested by test users.

In the future we may offer test servers to test the performance of either the server itself or the network.

Test users may be eligible for a discount if they wish to continue using their servers beyond the test period.

So PM me if interested. First 10 who qualify will get their accounts setup this weekend.

• Hello I have interested it
    I'm Yvonne Lu, a Chinese girl living Guangzhou, China who familiar with route/peer/transit around China and I'm one of the authors of IPIP.net -- The most accurately commercial IP database in China (just like the Chinese Maxmind)
    And I have a project to providing hosting and support for female webmasters so the testing period end I would buy one