Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork, Kansas) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

X3host.com offer 8GB Ram @ $48 /year & 2GB Ram @ $7 /mo (Phoenix, Newyork, Kansas)

13»

Comments

• x3hostx3host Banned
    edited August 2016

@mycosys said:

@x3host said:

@mycosys said:

The engrish is a clear symptom of a wider problem with your management style - you dont know how to recognise your weaknesses and use the resources available to you to compensate for your shortcomings. A good manager doesnt know how to do everything, they know how to make use of people who do

English not Engrish
    Don't not dont
    doesn't not doesnt

Also we are posting only offers here if you want a support you will meet nice guys on our company john and michael they will help you

Thank you for your advise

Your spelling is mostly OK, but your grammar, and particularly clause structure is woeful, and your structure obfuscates your meaning, and often changes it. This is coming form someone who worked right next to mainland Chinese and Vietnamese immigrants for years, one of our closest family friends works for Ericsson in China. I have the same difficulty in Dutch and somewhat Japanese, but i would not attempt to advertise in either.

I can post grammatical examples if you really wish, just in your shoes i would have run my posts past John or Michael to make sure they were clear and professional. What people see there is what they presume they will get.

(BTW this is something that they drum into us in engineering - all the skill and the best plans in the world are useless if you cant communicate it effectively with the client. They tell us it a lot to justify writing stupidly long reports XD0

Hi mycosys,

You advised me nicely, I will do my best to improve my grammar ,

Thanks alot , wish you all the best .

• Another SCAM brand?

• x3host said: We know how to manage our company

Keep your company, just stop doing server hosting business :)

Thanked by 1serampangan
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Why does x3host still have the Provider tag?

• mov3mov3 Member

256 RAM CPU: 1 CORE Disk Space: 15 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB IP Addresses: 1 IPs
    No Unlimited Bandwidth?

Thanked by 1x3host
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

300gb but not for storage?

Thanked by 1x3host
  • Math is not my language too. lol

Thanked by 2x3host yomero
  • IP Test?

Thanked by 1x3host
  • @netomx said:

Not for file storage websites or backups just for hosting (We are not a drop box or storage company)

@mov3 said:
    256 RAM CPU: 1 CORE Disk Space: 15 GB Bandwidth: 100 GB IP Addresses: 1 IPs
    No Unlimited Bandwidth?

what is your question ?

@raindog308 said:
    Why does x3host still have the Provider tag?

I contacted let administrators and they were nice and helped me to move the provider tag to my current membership

@tommy said:
    Math is not my language too. lol

Lol : )

@Zeast said:
    IP Test?

I sent you a p.m for test ips

Thanks all for your interest

• HaxHax Member

@x3host said:

@netomx said:

Not for file storage websites or backups just for hosting (We are not a drop box or storage company)

That sounds fishy, he probably will oversell the server and will suspend anyone who used up the storage.

Just like what happened to this guy.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1520294/#Comment_1520294

Thanked by 1netomx
  • @Sixell said:

@x3host said:

@netomx said:

That sounds fishy, he probably will oversell the server and will suspend anyone who used up the storage.

Just like what happened to this guy.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/1520294/#Comment_1520294

Most of our clients used the hole disk space if you need a prof send me a p.m or contact us

• Sorry I am bored. But are you related to Dewlance by Any chance ?

• @seriesn said:
    Sorry I am bored. But are you related to Dewlance by Any chance ?

Hi seriesn,

We are know here in LET , and don't know this guy....

Thank you

• test ip or looking glass?

• @x3host You asked me to contact you on June 17th, so I did, and never heard anything from you, check your mailbox.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

This thread gave me good laugh. :D

Hi Combozo, how are you?

Thanked by 1IThinkUFailed
  • x3hostx3host Banned
    edited August 2016

@Radi said:
    This thread gave me good laugh. :D

Hi Combozo, how are you?

Hi clown .. .. lol

• @tenpera said:
    @x3host You asked me to contact you on June 17th, so I did, and never heard anything from you, check your mailbox.

Hi tenpara,

I'll answer you

thanks

• @vpsmm said:
    test ip or looking glass?

Send us a p.m

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

x3host said: This location is unavailable now for choose..

Ah, the time-honored LET marketing pattern.

Post 1 from provider: "We provide excellent world-class hosting on enterprise-grade hardware, DDOS protection, Google envies our network, we span the globe, 1ms pings from Antarctica, 32GB of RAM, 1TB of disk, 8TB of bandwidth in Buffalo - $4.99/mo!"

Post 2 from provider (after two sales): "Sorry, location is filled how."

Post 3 from LET purchaser #1: "Hey, $provider just suspended my account! I was using their 32GB offer and they say I was abusive and spamming but I have the logs and here's a ticket paste and the injustice and where is the love and did our boys die on the beaches of Normandy so a provider could rape me like this and karma..."

Post 4 from LET purchaser #2 who never actually uses his box and lets it idle: "Mine is working fine."

Reply to Post 3 from provider: "Sorry, abusive u r a spamr took action engrish not good now for some reason."

Post 5 from purchaser #1: "Chargeback! Better Provider Bureau complaint!"

Post 6 from a different LET user: "Hey when is $provider going to offer that 32GB special again?"

Post 7,8,9,10 from LET community: "Well did you see this thread about how a guy was suspended..."

Post 11 from provider: "All lies. Many customers happy. No understand brainy poster big words. Enterprise. Many nines, much wow. Buffalo sold out, try Amsterdam."

It's brilliant:

1. Phantom offer
    2. Once you make a couple sales, cancel those who actually use their services for made up reasons
    3. Alas, unavailable now
    4. People keep asking and talking about you, generating free advertising.
  • @raindog308 said:

x3host said: This location is unavailable now for choose..

Ah, the time-honored LET marketing pattern.

Post 1 from provider: "We provide excellent world-class hosting on enterprise-grade hardware, DDOS protection, Google envies our network, we span the globe, 1ms pings from Antarctica, 32GB of RAM, 1TB of disk, 8TB of bandwidth in Buffalo - $4.99/mo!"

Post 2 from provider (after two sales): "Sorry, location is filled how."

Post 3 from LET purchaser #1: "Hey, $provider just suspended my account! I was using their 32GB offer and they say I was abusive and spamming but I have the logs and here's a ticket paste and the injustice and where is the love and did our boys die on the beaches of Normandy so a provider could rape me like this and karma..."

Post 4 from LET purchaser #2 who never actually uses his box and lets it idle: "Mine is working fine."

Reply to Post 3 from provider: "Sorry, abusive u r a spamr took action engrish not good now for some reason."

Post 5 from purchaser #1: "Chargeback! Better Provider Bureau complaint!"

Post 6 from a different LET user: "Hey when is $provider going to offer that 32GB special again?"

Post 7,8,9,10 from LET community: "Well did you see this thread about how a guy was suspended..."

Post 11 from provider: "All lies. Many customers happy. No understand brainy poster big words. Enterprise. Many nines, much wow. Buffalo sold out, try Amsterdam."

It's brilliant:

1. Phantom offer
    2. Once you make a couple sales, cancel those who actually use their services for made up reasons
    3. Alas, unavailable now
    4. People keep asking and talking about you, generating free advertising.

Nope, that's not right we have servers we pay for it since couple of years, this server we purchased from whosaleinternet " for the first time " we cancelled it for the reason above we provided here " raid not available " we have clients use our services in 2 locations one in phoenix and other one in new york