Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet.com delete my account and is non-refundable! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet.com delete my account and is non-refundable!

2»

Comments

• I only know, QuadraNet.com completely lost my trust, I thought this was an official credit will be good, I did not expect. . .

• Credit worth $ 5.81

• trewqtrewq Administrator, Patron Provider

@Toyo233 said:
    I only know, QuadraNet.com completely lost my trust, I thought this was an official credit will be good, I did not expect. . .

You lost their trust first. It's a two way street. As others have said, you probably shouldn't do business in English as your email was, understandably, read as you wishing to cancel the service.

What was the total amount of the transaction you are trying to get refunded?

• Money is not much, the refund is not important, and no reputable IDC exchanges has always been a wrong choice.

• @trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:
    I only know, QuadraNet.com completely lost my trust, I thought this was an official credit will be good, I did not expect. . .

You lost their trust first. It's a two way street. As others have said, you probably shouldn't do business in English as your email was, understandably, read as you wishing to cancel the service.

Cancel the service, why should not a refund? Who would have to cancel the service and not a refund?

• @Toyo233 said:

@trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:

Cancel the service, why should not a refund? Who would have to cancel the service and not a refund?

They asked you if you wanted a full refund to which you said "I've canceled."... They probably assumed you didn't care enough for the money.

Toyo233 said: IDC exchanges

Could you explain this?

@Toyo233 said:

@trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:

I agree you should get a refund however you initiated the process of trying to get it back then canceled the process. From almost everyone's perspective this would look like you don't want the money. I can understand why refunding you isn't at the top of their priorities.

Overall it's just a language barrier issue and you should try and only communicate in a language your fluent in with a host that offers support in that language.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@Toyo233 said:

@trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:

They asked you if you wanted a full refund to which you said "I've canceled."... They probably assumed you didn't care enough for the money.

Hey, I clearly say that I canceled PAYPAL controversy, even though English so bad, it should be able to read ah.

It was all normal, I just informed him, I want to continue using the service, then he is "wrong" understanding as to cancel the service, and to delete the account.

For my PAYPAL controversial revenge, after all, I had already canceled PAYPAL, lost the threat.

• @IThinkUFailed said:

@Toyo233 said:

@trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:

Indeed, money is not important, important is that his actions let me down!

edited August 2016

@Toyo233 said:

@IThinkUFailed said:

@Toyo233 said:

@trewq said:

@Toyo233 said:

Hey, I clearly say that I canceled PAYPAL controversy, even though English so bad, it should be able to read ah.

It was all normal, I just informed him, I want to continue using the service, then he is "wrong" understanding as to cancel the service, and to delete the account.

For my PAYPAL controversial revenge, after all, I had already canceled PAYPAL, lost the threat.

... Ok. I really hope you don't actually know what you're writing.

• FYI i'm sure you all are aware that QuadraNet offers support in Chinese? See https://www.quadranet.com/quadranet-speaks-chinese/

Technically the support representative of QuadraNet is partly at fault here aswell, there is a very clear language barrier - the ticket should have been forwarded to the people that can speak that language since they supposedly offer support in Chinese.

• Well, I contacted Toyo233 yesterday, and he told me all the things.
    First, he bought the server at QN, but he received neither email notifications nor account activation despite his sending email to QN in order to get reply.
    In this case, he started a dispute. After that, he was immediately contacted by staffs from QN, and got his account activated as well as service online.
    However, the staff from QN asked him whether he wanted to refund or to continue to use the service, his reply was somehow not understandable.
    He thought that since his service had been online, he could cancel the dispute, and he said "I've cancelled" in the email.
    But maybe the staff misunderstood his word and cancelled his service.
    It may because of the language barrier that they got unpleasant with each other.
    And he told me that he uses Google Translate for tickets.

• XSXXSX Member, Host Rep

GOOD LUCK.......

• Never use Google Translate to translate Chinese to English.

• 我英文也不好,路过打个酱油!

• It's important to learn foreign language,otherwise you will face more language barriers while using tickets to communicate with staffs.

• Much cultural baggage lost in translation.

I'd say, just watch more Hollywood.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dovehljdovehlj Member
    edited August 2016

@vpsmm said:
    我英文也不好,路过打个酱油!

小夜也来凑热闹了·····

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2016

vimalware said: I'd say, just watch more Hollywood.

For the purpose of learning english, perhaps.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • 诶,我都看不下去了。我都为中国拥有你这些小学生而感到耻辱。
    首先,你随便乱用pp争议,这已经使他们很被动了,你要知道大多数外国人周末不上班的。
    其次,你点了取消,取消服务意味着自己放弃服务,没退款也是应该的,理由就是你已经超过了退款期。
    最后,你tm为了5.81刀搞到let来丢中国人的脸,是有多么缺钱啊!
    Ei...I cannot see anymore.it is a shame of China.
    First,You just use paypal dispute without any reply of Quadranet,It's made them very passive,you must know it is not work day on weekends.
    Then,you press the cancel button.it is means you give up your service,the cancellation means you give up the service by yourself,it is ture that no refund,just because over refund day.
    finally,you lost the face of Chinese just because of $5.81....Shame!!!

Thanked by 1hostdare
  • Paypal争议是一个严重的指控,拿国内的概念来说,相当于你打了110报警。你期待对方是什么反应?

Paypal dispute is a serious charge against the seller. How would you expect the provider do under this circumstance?

那我们来看看你的邮件。

Let's see what you said in your e-mail.

Please let me know if you wish to continue your service or if you want a full refund.

>

请告诉我你想继续使用服务,还是想要获得退款。

>

I've canceled.

>

我已经取消了。

>

No worries. You account has been cancelled.

>

听你的。你的账户已经取消了。

放在中国,你就讲一句你取消了,谁会觉得你想继续用服务?你自己说好了。

就算你用了 Google translate 或者百度翻译,也肯定不会如此地造成误解。

另外这里是美国,不要把你在中国的蛮横习惯带过来,一言不合就举报就发起法律指控,一言不合就指责别人,最后吃亏的是你自己。

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2016

Toyo233 said: Cancel the service, why should not a refund?

Their support team handled your case for, let's say, 20 minutes in total. They had to deal with paypal dispute, answer your ticket, communicate with you. Do you think that this is cost-free? People working in support don't do it for free...
    Paypal fees are not refundable. Who do you think should pay for the cost of the transaction?
    Their only fault here was the initial delay (?) of providing service. But a 24 hours delay is really nothing, can happen to any provider (mess up with automatic procedure, WHMCS etc.).
    After all, you told them to cancel your account. Language barrier? maybe. But, again, your mistake. Cancelling a service does not lead to refund.
    What did you do? You opened a dispute and then, came here to open an account just to bash Quadranet!
    And all that for what? 5$? Really??? You attack a provider when you are wrong mostly in this case and you expect, what exactly?
    You are terrible as a client or as a potential client. If I was a provider, I would ban you from every attempt getting a service from me...

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited August 2016

Oh, and you wrote this in your ticket?

"I can only go to the relevant website accuse you"

And you expect a refund? After threatening them? OK!

Thanked by 3Nekki hostdare netomx
  • 6290001562900015 Member
    edited August 2016

good luck

• nepsneps Member

English is not my first (or even my second) language, but I learned it because, well, it's an important language to know in the world we live in. Without an interpreter (one you pay by the hour, not Google translate), I would never do business unless both me and the other party shared at least one language, one that we were both fluent in.