Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

QuadraNet.com delete my account and is non-refundable!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

QuadraNet.com delete my account and is non-refundable!

My English is poor, it may be poorly written.Thank you!
After I buy QuadraNet.com the VPS service, no reply within 24 hours and e-mail notification, registration account does not exist, even though I send mail inquiries.

In this case, I chose PAYPAL buyer dispute, then contact the customer account and enabled me and asked if I continue paypal dispute, I found that after a review and there is no problem. So PAYPAL buyer canceled the dispute. Then reply to customer service, so the customer directly deleted my account, and is non-refundable!
So, I am now: account is deleted, there is no money refund, PAYPAL buyer dispute has been unable to restart!
I feel I have been cheated!
Help!
Thank you!

Comments

• My English is poor, sorry!

Thanked by 2mtoledoce doghouch
  • You still caused them headaches with a PayPal dispute so I'm not surprised they did this...

• TionTion Member

The moment you start a Paypal dispute is the moment you no longer plan to do business with the company.

Good luck getting your money back after doing the most stupid thing possible.
    Treat it as a lesson in life.

Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Hey, first use paypal dispute, mainly contact customer service did not respond, that a peaceful solution to the problem. I did not expect such a serious nature. . .

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Your reply to them appears to have been interpreted as saying that you wanted to cancel your service. I do believe that their interpretation was not unreasonable, even if wrong. The language barrier played a large role here.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Tion said: The moment you start a Paypal dispute is the moment you no longer plan to do business with the company.

Indeed, however, money should be returned. If they are not, the customer should charge back, paypal will then handle a deserved (in this case) penalty to the provider. If I were quadranet I would return the money ASAP.

• You can re-open the dispute by calling Paypal.
    Though, you should wait for their answer.

• You're pretty much asking for it if you open up a dispute.

• Toyo233 said: Hey, first use paypal dispute, mainly contact customer service did not respond, that a peaceful solution to the problem. I did not expect such a serious nature. . .

永遠不要用paypal dispute, 除非你想被黑名單。。。

do not use paypal dispute unless you want to get blacklist by other companies.

Thanked by 1linuxthefish
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Read what Jarland said. This is probably the reason for cancellation.

• @Maounique said:

Tion said: The moment you start a Paypal dispute is the moment you no longer plan to do business with the company.

Indeed, however, money should be returned. If they are not, the customer should charge back, paypal will then handle a deserved (in this case) penalty to the provider. If I were quadranet I would return the money ASAP.

Yes, I have contacted customer service PAYPAL to handle this thing.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited August 2016

learn to have some patience and give other some room to breath and work things out.

from what is shown here their support asked you if you wish to continue or want a refund.

you then answered that you cancelled - as @jarland already pointed out that might have been understood as you wish to cancel with them.

no need for any rant, as they offered to refund in the first place and they probably will do so, you just need to wait a bit.

one should always give the benefit of doubt especially if you are the one who has a hard time with the language yourself.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • miaumiau Member

Paypal controversy

I died a little inside.

• belinik said: do not use paypal dispute unless you want to get blacklist by other companies.

So, you suggest that one should accept their loss and keep quiet. You will realise the stupidity of your statement when you are in a situation to lose a significant amount of money

• HaBangNetHaBangNet Member, Host Rep

You should contact the host first and not submit a paypal dispute. Usually people contact paypal dispute is when things does not solve up.

• Maybe the poblem is he open dispute and cancle the dispute to *hopefully resolve the problem with quadranet.

Quadranet also already suspend and remove the client, now just refund him the money asap quadranet!

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2016

Never, Never kill a Paypal dispute. There is no way back.

Think about before you open a dispute, let them 24Hours at least.

You can even make an agreement while the dispute is open via Paypal but closing it? No way.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • It is more and more often, people come here and register just to bash publicly a provider... This is sad...

• @Neoon said:

You can even make an agreement while the dispute is open via Paypal but closing it? No

way.

After 24 hours of payment, contact customer service but no reply and message notification, it makes me doubt his efficiency.
    And I under dispute after opening PAYPAL, customer service immediately to contact me, but also solve the problem, then there is no doubt, the controversy and I closed the PAYPAL e-mail reply.
    But he deleted my account, there becomes not ignore any email asking no reply.

• Toyo233 said: After 24 hours of payment, contact customer service but no reply and message notification, it makes me doubt his efficiency. And I under dispute after opening PAYPAL, customer service immediately to contact me, but also solve the problem, then there is no doubt, the controversy and I closed the PAYPAL e-mail reply. But he deleted my account, there becomes not ignore any email asking no reply.

Maybe you better write Chinese and someone else here translates. Very hard to understand you.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • For what it's worth, doesn't QuadraNet employ Chinese speaking employees for basically this purpose?

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

Do not do any more business in English, for your own good.

Thanked by 3netomx vimalware Pwner
  • @Toyo233 said:

@Neoon said:

You can even make an agreement while the dispute is open via Paypal but closing it? No

way.

After 24 hours of payment, contact customer service but no reply and message notification, it makes me doubt his efficiency.
    And I under dispute after opening PAYPAL, customer service immediately to contact me, but also solve the problem, then there is no doubt, the controversy and I closed the PAYPAL e-mail reply.

Type in Chinese ffs, it's super hard for anyone to understand

Thanked by 1hawc
  • Tion said: The moment you start a Paypal dispute is the moment you no longer plan to do business with the company.

the OP opened a dispute not a chargeback by looks of it so it's different.

• he ordered a service and paid via paypal. it probably wasn't deployed instantly so after 24h of waiting he tried to contact them and because he got no response he opened a paypal dispute.

after that he was contacted immediatly and because he thought everything will work from there he dropped the dispute. after that he got the conversation posted in the picture above, where the support asks if he is willing to continue or wants to receive a refund which unluckily answered very vague by telling he "cancelled".

this one could understand as his wish for cancellation with the provider (and receive refund as offered) which probably is what happened.

now instead of waiting for receiving his refund he goes wild, because he probably hadn't got the thing of them misinterpreting his wording and maybe not getting back to him because of timedifference/weekend/whatsoever

@quadranet_adam

• That's why OVH no longer accept customers from China.
    Yeah, just open a Paypal dispute whenever something goes wrong even it's a minor issue.
    You only paid a little, didn't you? If you want something fast, go grab a server from rackspace :)
    I wouldn't refund you if I were Quadranet

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2016

thatix said: I wouldn't refund you if I were Quadranet

There is no legal basis for them to hold the money. No service delivered=>refund. Even if the ToS/AUP says otherwise. Paypal refunds are immediate, so there is no need to wait for anything, the moment the account was closed the money should have been released.
    On the other hand, yeah, it is hard to deal with people writing weird English, French, whatever, especially when neither is your first language, I had once a french speaking customer with very weird french, although i have a good grasp of the language, it was impossible to communicate. But, in that case, I refunded in full, even if partial service has been delivered, i.e. for a couple of days.
    I strongly suggest anyone to refund when you cant work with the customer for various reasons, it is cheaper this way, trust me.

• Maounique said: Paypal refunds are immediate, so there is no need to wait for anything, the moment the account was closed the money should have been released.

I totally agree. yet as a customer you have to deal with providers not doing such things instantly. I'd say ranting or insulting won't help much with that... ;-)

• It is unfortune that they > @theroyalstudent said:

@Toyo233 said:

@Neoon said:

way.

Type in Chinese ffs, it's super hard for anyone to understand

this

• Currently no official customer has 36 hours to reply, almost certain, pulled me black, nor a refund.