Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hey providers, ever thought of selling a virtual beer? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hey providers, ever thought of selling a virtual beer?

2»

Comments

• It would be a good idea to integrate it with WHMCS ticket responses

• @HalfEatenPie said: Seriously. Every other night I go out drinking.

For just a beer or 2?

• HalfEatenPieHalfEatenPie Veteran
    edited March 2013

@jcaleb said: For just a beer or 2?

Erm... sure... just for a beer or two... or ten... or more... I've been on a 24 day alcohol binge recently... And that's not going to change in the next few days weeks.

• @HalfEatenPie said: Erm... sure... just for a beer or two... or ten... or more... I've been on a 24 day alcohol binge recently... And that's not going to change in the next few days weeks.

Are you sober when ansering support?

• @jcaleb said: Are you sober when answering support?

I'm actually fairly good at typing when intoxicated. But no I don't really handle support when I'm drunk, unless its like seriously needed (which there hasn't been an issue).

I personally would prefer to be/stay sober when I'm working on a ticket.

• @HalfEatenPie said: I personally would prefer to be/stay sober when I'm working on a ticket.

It should be okay, just as long as you are just replying to tickets, and not loggin in to the console and doing stuff =)

• I think shovenose should by L.E.T users free drinks of their choice. After all, this place helped and still helping him running his business ;)

• How should shovenose be pronounced? I read it as "Shove Nose"

• edited March 2013

@jcaleb said: How should shovenose be pronounced? I read it as "Shove Nose"

Maybe it's fancy.

"shuvay nozay"

Sounds like a fine wine now.

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

shove nose like the two perfectly normal words.

And we forgot the red panda aka lesser panda.

• wdqwdq Member

The problem would be when one of those summer hosts puts up a buy me a beer button.

• bobbybobby Member

@wdq said: The problem would be when one of those summer hosts puts up a buy me a beer button.

Then you would be buying alcohol to minors, you mean?

• ztecztec Member
    edited March 2013

@Brightbull said: But the cheapest can of beer is around $9 in Norway :'(

What?
    You can buy 24 bottles of beer for that here.

• @ztec Norway has a retarded alcohol system. You can only buy up to 4% alcohol in supermarkets, and you can't buy alcohol in supermarkets after 6pm or something like that, in that case you need to consume it at a pub or whatever. :')

• ztecztec Member
    edited March 2013

@Brightbull said: @ztec Norway has a retarded alcohol system. You can only buy up to 4% alcohol in supermarkets, and you can't buy alcohol in supermarkets after 6pm or something like that, in that case you need to consume it at a pub or whatever. :')

I guess with those rules and pricing they all start brewing on their own or resort to other drugs...?

• @ztec Many do, but luckily for us we have the great land of Sweden next to us, where alcohol, and everything else for that matter has normal pricing! :-)