Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VULTR.com does not allow multiple accounts for new customer promos - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VULTR.com does not allow multiple accounts for new customer promos

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

jarland said: We've all thought "I'm just one person, they can sustain the loss from little old me cheating this one time."

Actually, when I talk to myself, I never refer to myself as "little old me".

I prefer "hellacious scourge of the galaxy".

So in my case: "I'm just one person, they can sustain the loss from the hellacious scourge of the galaxy cheating this one time."

• raindog308 said: Actually, when I talk to myself, I never refer to myself as "little old me".

I'd like to know what you're vaping mate. It should be good stuff.

Jokes apart, OP. It's a one time offer per customer. What did you expect ? I thought my english knowledge was bad. heh...

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

sdglhm said: I'd like to know what you're vaping mate.

Oversold lowend OpenTHC containers.

• kaflokaflo Member

@Clouvider said:
    Of course, but my marketing strategy is unrelated to this thread in any way, if that's what you're trying to imply in the defence of your actions.

Why would it even cross your mind that I need to defend my actions to you?

By the way, if you need more signature space, I have a couple of characters left on mine. I think you're missing a few more keywords.

• edited July 2016

Nice, this reminds me of the time when greed overtook my morals and I tried to cheat DO of another $100 in account credits (for GitHub Education) using some well known method to get another .edu email, but ended up opening a ticket to report this issue.

I'm glad I did so.

Maybe it takes a really dishonest person to come here and bitch like a small little kid that he was asked to pay after scamming VULTR.

Thanked by 1Clouvider
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

sdglhm said: I'd like to know what you're vaping mate.

Oversold lowend OpenTHC containers.

Do they call their VM's dimebags?

Francisco

Thanked by 1raindog308