Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vanishing LEB offer? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Vanishing LEB offer?

2»

Comments

• Just poking around more, because I agree with Spirit, this could really hurt us here, LEB has become a staple for me personally for what I do. It looks like Robby was banned and all his posts deleted?

I'm going to take a screenshot of my post....

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

I don't see all of his posts deleted. They look perfectly in tact to me.

• vedranvedran Veteran

LEB posts (offers) perhaps?

edited March 2013

Admittedly that's more interesting. I see your earlier link is dead.

Prior to conspiracy lets consider Bobby can be to blame for whatever went down there.

• Seems odd. I've haven't heard anything really bad about them yet. Just submitted a ticket with them wondering if they will add a Debian Minimal template. For some reason these providers like to provide a Debian image that has Apache, Samba, and a number of other packages installed by default. On my VPS's I don't need Apache (I use Nginx), Samba, or a number of these other installed packages. I tried giving the Minstall Scripts a try, but I seem to get some errors removing packages and such.

• @qwoody, let's just wait for @Chief's words here and not making premature accusations. Certainly everybody wants LEB as a neutral community.

@jarland said: Unlimited popcorn

Subject to reasonable consumption
    $15/year
    Order now

Link not working.

• jarland,

It looks like the post/comments he made in this thread are gone, as well as the the ones other people have posted links to.

Browsing his profile looks like he's marked as banned too.

http://www.lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/3219/eoreality_robby

This whole thing is extremely worrisome to say the least.

• Just for the record, this is the Google Cache result for EOR and this is the result as of now.

• DomainBopDomainBop Member
    edited March 2013

@jarland Unlimited popcorn

Subject to reasonable consumption
    $15/year
    Order now

Popcorn wholesale prices are still soaring due to last year's drought. That unlimited popcorn offer isn't sustainable and could land you in the deadpool unless maybe you secretly work for ColoJiffyPop and are trying to drive smaller popcorn providers out of business by making these unsustainable offers on LowEndPopcorn. :P

• We stopped submitting to LEB as our ad's never get posted. So we gave up and just post them in the offer section here as for us it works just as good.

Open dialogue, don't be defensive.

• @DomainBop said: Popcorn wholesale prices are still soaring due to last year's drought. That unlimited popcorn offer isn't sustainable and could land you in the deadpool unless maybe you secretly work for ColoJiffyPop and are trying to drive smaller popcorn providers out of business by making these unsustainable offers on LowEndPopcorn. :P

CornCrossing is bloated with providers man, ChicagoPOP is their own brand!

• @qwoody said: This whole thing is extremely worrisome to say the least.

eoreality_robby killed Kennedy and was involved in the faking of the moon landing

This discussion has been closed.