Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free 4GB VPS from Incero - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Free 4GB VPS from Incero

Comments

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

Still need to find a use for mine :/

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@RobertClarke said: Still need to find a use for mine :/

as our n vps over here?

• @DestroyeRCo said: Out of IP's.. Please somebody make a IFFT app for LET, if "FREE" in Discussion title, then "email" me. That would be awesome.

Try zapier.com.
    Setup something like filtered RSS feed (with title contains "free"), then use it as a trigger to send you an email.

• RobertClarkeRobertClarke Member, Host Rep

It switches the hostname back to client### after reboots...

• blackblack Member

@RobertClarke said: It switches the hostname back to client### after reboots...

If you edit it in the container, yeah.

• @RobertClarke said: It switches the hostname back to client### after reboots...

I always thought this was normal in OpenVZ even with Solus provisioned containers. I've been manually adding the name change in rc.local

• tommytommy Member

@ErawanArifNugroho said: This is another problem that might come because of free vps. IP space

sh*t I got those message too, I'll contact them to asking about IP

• support123support123 Member
    edited March 2013

Ip shortage strike him again

• What is this fuss all about? Free VPS? Care to explain since I'm not on twitter and such?

• xBytezxBytez Member
    edited March 2013

Let's just hope there's no abusing retards.

If Fliphost already post this, why repost it and give retards the idea to abuse the shit out of it? -.-

• @Raymii said: What is this fuss all about? Free VPS? Care to explain since I'm not on twitter and such?

Yes, it's a free vps from Incero with max 4gb memory, 100gb disk space. But the problem is now they're running out of ip.

Do you need to test?

• My account has 256 Mb.
    :)

By the way: how can I use the 2Gb HD ?
    Direct with login by FTP?

• @DragonDF said: By the way: how can I use the 2Gb HD ?

Go to the manage menu, resize it to your needed capacity. :)

they disabled my account :( i wasnt even abusing

• JacobJacob Member

:'(
    They're probably suspending everybody at the slightest hint of overusage.

@netomx said: they disabled my account :( i wasnt even abusing

• i registered account afternoon, that time there was a msg that they cannot create accounts now as they fall short of IPs. Now i tried to login it said invalid login details.. again I tried after resetting password through the site, still showing same error invalid login details..

They're probably suspending everybody at the slightest hint of overusage.

I dont do that, but the problem is i used a receivee email :(

• support123support123 Member
    edited March 2013

@praveen @netomx Customer service is not good :) They will block even paid customers.This is where they need to improve.They need more to the support team

• blackblack Member

@praveen said: i registered account afternoon, that time there was a msg that they cannot create accounts now as they fall short of IPs. Now i tried to login it said invalid login details.. again I tried after resetting password through the site, still showing same error invalid login details..

Same issue here. If you try to register again it says you need a code. I guess they just killed all the containers and make it an "invite" only system.

@black said: ame issue here. If you try to register again it says you need a code. I guess they just killed all the containers and make it an "invite" only system.

:(

• blackblack Member

this is why we can't have nice things.jpg

@black said: this is why we can't have nice things.jpg

hey, speak for others, i didnt abuse the vps

• akzakz Member

same here :( I didnt even get a chance to login to the vps yet

• Seems my box is offline too. Can't log in to the portal :( Oh well, had to know it wouldn't last.

• Party ended for all now :) Please someone share the coupon

• Same issue here
    Seems my box is offline too

Did you fill out the 'My Details' section in the portal (with accurate/verifiable info) before deploying the VPS? They might just be disabling the anonymous accounts to lower the risk of abuse.

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Well considering they were showing it off at sxsw, they probably want to make sure those people are the ones that get to use it.

• earlearl Member

@netomx said: they disabled my account

same here, I did not even get to create a VPS cause they were out of IP's.. funny thing is if the service was good I would have paid money just like with DO.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited March 2013

First beta. They're busy at SXSW.

Stop whining ;)