Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Incero Cloud - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Incero Cloud

Comments

• twaintwain Member

@Spencer ha doesnt necisarily require San for storage.

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

@darknessends said: I am on their cloud, do u have a specific inquiry or command u need to run?

which kernel version are they using?

• root@client61:~# uname -a
    Linux client61 2.6.32-042stab074.10 #1 SMP Fri Mar 1 09:18:44 MSK 2013 x86_64 GNU/Linux

• Awmusic12635Awmusic12635 Member, Host Rep

Latest Openvz

• cat /proc/cpuinfo
    processor : 0
    vendor_id : GenuineIntel
    cpu family : 6
    model : 45
    model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz
    stepping : 7
    cpu MHz : 2000.177
    cache size : 15360 KB

4 cores of the same processor.

• Pretty interesting, InceroVapor.com is now redirecting to HeroicVPS? Are they the same company?

• prometeusprometeus Member, Host Rep

Let see how they will price this "cloud" :-)

• incero: ok guys lets change the title of cloud service, last one taken in less than a minute, you win Bob(one of the incero stuff)

@zhuanyi no they are not

• Not impressed

• @Fliphost said: @zhuanyi no they are not

Then I am sure that speaks very highly of HeroicVPS haha

• support123support123 Member
    edited March 2013

They are very unprofessional in my case.Not very much recommended until they improve the support department.Very arrogant and do not care their customer type

• edited March 2013

So... Is there anyone would give me the link to their website?

EDIT: never mind, I found it on serverbear

edited March 2013

@AstroProfundis read up ^ earlier in the thread

• @Fliphost Thanks, just found that :)

• @zhuanyi said: retty interesting, InceroVapor.com is now redirecting to HeroicVPS? Are they the same company?

LOL, looks like HeroicVPS bought the domain first and just redirected it to their website.

• Interesting... this could force them to get their asses together to deply IPv6!

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@NateN34 said: LOL, looks like HeroicVPS bought the domain first and just redirected it to their website.

Man, what a dick move lol

When I saw that posted earlier I thought about buying it and pushing it to Gordon. Not like he needs a domain for it anyway. Incero.com should be sufficient.

• looks like HeroicVPS bought the domain first and just redirected it to their website.
    Man, what a dick move lol

They're off to a good start :P They just launched that brand. Their other brand is HostingCove.

OVZ VPS not HA

OVZ and HA are antonyms, right?

• Nick_ANick_A Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@DomainBop said: They're off to a good start :P They just launched that brand. Their other brand is HostingCove.

They're active at WHT aren't they? This really doesn't look good on their part.

• @Nick_A said: They're active at WHT aren't they? This really doesn't look good on their part.

Yes, they're active at WHT.

• No IPv6, no customer.
    End of story, its 2013 - anyone not providing IPv6 by now should not be used for anything.

• @William said: No IPv6, no customer.

This! Where is that thanks button when you need it.

• erhwegesrgsrerhwegesrgsr Member
    edited March 2013

@William said: End of story, its 2013 - anyone not providing IPv6 by now should not be used for anything.

I have to agree, taken the fact IPv6 was developed 15 years ago.

LEB should also allow IPv6 only VPS (for people like me)

• jevermeisterjevermeister Member
    edited March 2013

by the way, any new chance to provide IPv6 on your linux-vserver VPS william ;)

• meh, stab in the back :p
    Yes, with the next kernel, might take a few weeks/months - not exactly top priority.
    If you need it now you should switch to KVM.

• @William said: not exactly top priority

But its 2013 :(

• @BradND said: But its 2013 :(

Lmao!

• fislefisle Member

@William said: End of story, its 2013 - anyone not providing IPv6 by now should not be used for anything.

@William said: not exactly top priority.

wait what

• don't need it now. but it's nice to have as my new home connection will be dualstack aswell.

This discussion has been closed.