Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pryan's AureAWorld - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Pryan's AureAWorld

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Pryan said:
    thank you guys, i have lost my work ( im fired ) thanks to you. Thanks everybody.

• I'm sure you have customer protection laws in Spain? Get a refund on your office space and connection if you can and rethink this whole idea.

• dailydaily Member

daily> But why Pyran?

daily> Why are they kicking you out?

pailaps> Pryan, atleast you now have 200€ insurance money for beer and beaches

Pryan> for DDOS

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited July 2016

@linuxthefish said:

@Pryan said:
    thank you guys, i have lost my work ( im fired ) thanks to you. Thanks everybody.

You fired yourself? O.o

My guess is after he posted his IP in public it got hit with a DDOS and they kicked him out.

Edit: LOL

>

Pryan> for DDOS

Cheers!

• @TheLinuxBug said:

@linuxthefish said:

@Pryan said:

You fired yourself? O.o

My guess is after he posted his IP in public it got hit with a DDOS and they kicked him out.

Edit: LOL

>

Pryan> for DDOS

Cheers!

Yup... There was a reason I removed his IP.

So you got fired from a datacenter that you own because you got a DDOS.

Alright. Carry on.

• RadiRadi Host Rep, Veteran

@Pryan said:
    The people whom i rented the DC have broken the contract, im without anything. thanks.

If it's a contract, how did they break it? A contract means a contract.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Troll, no?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dailydaily Member

@Nekki said:
    Troll, no?

From looking up some stuff and talking in IRC, actually I'd say no.

• sinsin Member

my cheeks hurt from laughing so hard

• PryanPryan Member

http://pastebin.com/3LZMpWH1 look and tell me if im a troll.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@daily said:

@Nekki said:
    Troll, no?

From looking up some stuff and talking in IRC, actually I'd say no.

Oh dear.

@Pryan said:
    http://pastebin.com/3LZMpWH1 look and tell me if im a troll.

There's no way I'm reading all of that, but a quick scan still makes me think you're trolling for fun and amusement.

• Not quite sure why I just read that whole pastebin, but was a good read!

• PryanPryan Member

i missunderstood the warning of Amitz. I thought i can post, but my own risk.
    Im so sorry. Thanks everybody.

edited July 2016

Pryan said: i missunderstood the warning of Amitz

And we thank you for it. You made our day.

• pfSense rulz the world :)

• LOL wat

• doghouchdoghouch Member
    edited July 2016

@Nekki Let me help you mate:

tl;dr Pyran was a former soldier who lost everything he built his life on, and etcetera. He mentioned that his mother was in the hospital (20 rounds), so he was getting Social Security from the government. It left him with $700/mo, which he used on new equipment in his "datacenter."

Unfortunately, the datacenter kicked him out (his colo) because of a DDoS attack that hit (he posted his IP address; we all know what happens when you post an address here).

He then begged for mercy, claiming that he was a good person, being that he's only lied 6 times in his life. He explicitly said that he's never lied on his blog, nor in real life. He was some clean man!

At this point, they started to torment/troll (whatever floats your boat) him. They were asking him about his gigabit network; when in reality, that was only internal. His server rack had an internal capacity of one gigabit, but outgoing was Jazztel residential (200 Mbps).

Near the end, they flamed him for the details not adding up. His datacenter was really located near some tattoo parlour. It was just another summer host, running servers in the basement.

You're welcome (sorry for the awful grammar and organization, I wrote whatever came to mind from the paste) =)

• You spent your sickly mother's social security checks on computer parts and an internet connection so you could play pretend business?

LET summer hosts may have hit a new low.

At this rate next summer we'll have someone who finances his operation by running a puppy mill or selling marked-up cigarettes to teenagers

• kaflokaflo Member

I thought it was the title of a new reality show.