Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review my Site - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review my Site

2»

Comments

• @Fritz said:
    @HostHoney

Are you talking to yourself there?
    You have the same writing style.

Why would I talk to myself? and where would I talk to myself? the members that joined the forum and posted today I spoke with and we did a post exchange I posted on their forum and they posted on mine.

• @HostHoney said:
    A good way to get people started is to give stuff away who doesn't want a laptop specifically a MacBook? There is no cost to enter all your doing is posting, plenty of sites have done similar give always to stir up activity.

So have you bought the MacBook yet?

• HostHoneyHostHoney Member
    edited July 2016

@angrysnarl said:

@HostHoney said:
    A good way to get people started is to give stuff away who doesn't want a laptop specifically a MacBook? There is no cost to enter all your doing is posting, plenty of sites have done similar give always to stir up activity.

Yes, I have.

• BradBrad Member

@HostHoney said:

@angrysnarl said:

@HostHoney said:

Yes, I have.

Can we get some pictures?

Thanked by 1angrysnarl
  • If you're not giving it away until next year why the hell would you buy it NOW...

• angrysnarlangrysnarl Member
    edited July 2016

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/79913/hosthoney-pure-ssd-lightspeed-cloudlinux-maria-db-2-38-month

@HostHoney said:
    Host Honey enables you to see your vision! We offer stable, fast, affordable solutions to meet your needs. Whether you are a blogger, an Individual, or Large Company. We Pride ourselves on excellent Service, Performance, and Pricing.

Join Host Honey and you will never move hosts again!

Yet just 3 months later your hosting "company" had turned into an empty forum.

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • I actually quite like it, it looks decent on mobile anyway. You need to add SSL for the login/sign up pages though.

• austenite said: You need to add SSL for the login/sign up pages though.

If you are going to add SSL, do it properly and add it for every page.

• I think HostHoney should have their provider tag revoked.

• I plan on adding ssl , throughout the site. I unfortunately was unable to make the web hosting make enough income to cover the costs, I had it running for months kept advertising on different sites and kept the same clients never gained any, two of whom were local design customers. If the admins deem it necessary to remove the provider tag so be it. I do not plan on being a web hodting company any time soon, It is too crowded and much more dificult to get a good profitable business than managing a forum or blog.

• HostHoney said: I do not plan on being a web hodting company any time soon, It is too crowded and much more dificult to get a good profitable business than managing a forum or blog.

As someone who has done both, I would say running a forum is way harder...

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited July 2016

HostHoney said: I do not plan on being a web hodting company any time soon,

Thank you for the information - I have revoked your provider tag. Please contact the helpdesk in case you change your plans in future.