Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi flash sale ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi flash sale ?

Comments

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

How are so many people getting these? I'm using the same link provided...

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/commande/kimsufi.xml?reference=162sk2&quantity=1

That one has the setup fee.

https://www.kimsufi.com/en/order/kimsufi.cgi?hard=162sk2

No setup fee on that one, but it keeps redirecting me when I try to login.

Thanked by 1Issam2204
  • @im_jmz said:
    https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/commande/kimsufi.xml?reference=162sk2&quantity=1

That one has the setup fee.

No setup fee on that one, but it keeps redirecting me when I try to login.

Correct. Me too. I guess "french" accounts have to use the french link.

• TinkuTinku Member

I want to get this one but i am not sure if the CPU is good enough to let me run Cpanel and host some of my wordpress sites on it and move away from one of my current VPS provider? CPU benchmark says 640

Or is it only good as a storage option?

• Yes, if you have french account. It will always redirect you back to fr site and need to pay setup and VAT.

You need verified international account (Outside EU) to use /en/order

• jeromezajeromeza Member
    edited June 2016

The free setup worked for me via:

Existing account.

INSTANTLY DEPLOYED.

• RizRiz Member

@rm_ said:
    Got one, delivered in GRA1 DC, HDD is HGST HUS724020ALA640 with 14968 hours.

Both for me came in GRA1 as well.

• Datacentre
    GRA1 - Rack: G131B32 for me. No idea of hours as I won't be able to login till later.

I think I'll release some of my Kidechaire's now as I needed cheap disk.

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

Yeah, worked for me after making a new account. Time to get schwifty!

• Dumb question, but wouldn't the online.net C2750 be a better deal overall?

Second dumb question, what are people doing with multiples? NAT proxmox?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Hadriel said:
    Dumb question, but wouldn't the online.net C2750 be a better deal overall?

Second dumb question, what are people doing with multiples? NAT proxmox?

I'm only taking 1 - using as a backup box as I didn't want all of my eggs in Online.net's basket.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Hadriel said:

The C2750 is twice the price, and has a 20 euro setup fee. Did you mean the C2350?

• FalzoFalzo Member

Hadriel said: but wouldn't the online.net C2750 be a better deal overall?

no setup fee and 1TB more disk for 1€ less compared to the the C2350 and the C2750 even is about double the price of kimsufi, so the answer probably is: NO. ;-)

• HadrielHadriel Member
    edited June 2016

@Nekki said:

@Hadriel said:

The C2750 is twice the price, and has a 20 euro setup fee. Did you mean the C2350?

Yeah I meant the 2350.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Went back for a second one, looks like setup fees apply now

• TinkuTinku Member

Anyone answer my dumb question please!!!

I want to get this one but i am not sure if the CPU is good enough to let me run Cpanel and host some of my wordpress sites on it and move away from one of my current VPS provider? CPU benchmark says 640

• @Nekki said:
    Went back for a second one, looks like setup fees apply now

Yes, now you need to pay setup fee.

• mov3mov3 Member

@Tinku said:
    Anyone answer my dumb question please!!!

I think N2800 have not enough power to hosting Cpanel and wordpress.
  • WOW i can't believe if this email is really from OVH lol they never replied me before at least 48 hours specially when doing verification and this time they did it within 30 minutes! What i don't understand is why i have to send them scanned copies for verification every time i order something?

I had a Kimsufi Server and OVH VPS last year and still my email wasn't in their their database when i ordered today? so i had to create new account and send the documents again to verify.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Thank you for sending in your documents.
    Your account has been validated and you may proceed with your order.

VAT exemption was applied on your account.

• RizRiz Member

Looks like the page was finally updated, we were all ahead of the game!

http://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml

• Need to pay setup fee now.. Well, still a good deal..

• im_jmzim_jmz Member

Missed the 4-C but this is still a good deal. So everyone who was up early to jump on this like me, was it worth it? What are your plans for your new boxes?

• about to try it out, was able to get it VAT/Setup fee exempt

• I had a kimsufi server 2 months ago, but I have to validate again my id :(

• @gustavargas said:
    I had a kimsufi server 2 months ago, but I have to validate again my id :(

I had OVH and Kimsufi both but this is the 3rd or 4th time i had to send them my documents again to verify and had to create new account with same email. I guess OVH delete inactive clients data?

Thanked by 1gustavargas
  • One thing if someone can confirm please? The order page says Expiry date: 13-07-2016

Is it the order expiry date? I mean i got 2 weeks to confirm my order otherwise they will delete the order? Or i have to pay within 24-48 hours to process it otherwise the order will be removed?

• mtsbatalhamtsbatalha Member
    edited June 2016

@WebGuru said:
    One thing if someone can confirm please? The order page says Expiry date: 13-07-2016

Is it the order expiry date? I mean i got 2 weeks to confirm my order otherwise they will delete the order? Or i have to pay within 24-48 hours to process it otherwise the order will be removed?

In any case you must pay it within 24-48 hours before the order is cancelled.

• TinkuTinku Member

Is it a good replacement for my KVM VPS with a single 3+Ghz dedicated core? That one is able to handle 2/3 of wordpress sites with 5000+ daily visitors.

• @mtsbatalha said:

@WebGuru said:
    One thing if someone can confirm please? The order page says Expiry date: 13-07-2016

Ordered 1 and i was able to get VAT/Setup fee exempt but now i am confused should i take it or not. Already got multiple VPS i am not sure if i can replace one of them with this because my requirements are not storage but hosting a couple of sites and the CPU with one isn't good enough for that i guess.

• @WebGuru said:

@mtsbatalha said:

@WebGuru said:

Ordered 1 and i was able to get VAT/Setup fee exempt but now i am confused should i take it or not. Already got multiple VPS i am not sure if i can replace one of them with this because my requirements are not storage but hosting a couple of sites and the CPU with one isn't good enough for that i guess.

I'm sorry how you have take the setup fee for free?