Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Front Range Hosting - Down - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Front Range Hosting - Down

124»

Comments

• @FRCorey said: @kornnflake

Have you opened a ticket, or better yet, check in the control panel if you still have your ISO mounted, that's about 95% of the reason people cant get to their KVM VPS.

PM Me too which ones you're having issues with.

Sry my fault, I expected it to reboot automatically after you brought the node back online, but it failed :) Working now.

• @shovenose ROFL that's a riot. None of that's on their website though, that's why people should have daily security scans though.

• emgemg Veteran

They should call a doctor if their data center stays up for more than four hours. :-P

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

I'm putting a link here so GoogleBot might re-index their site...
    http://data102.com/

• Yeah I talked to them and they're not thrilled at google right now. I turned them onto full page load monitoring that takes a snapshot of their page and if the content changes they'll right away.

I wonder if they got a jquery hack done on them.. I've seen old jquery sites get hacked before, especially wordpress themes..