Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Dediserve.com 2GB LET Special! $6.99 per month! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New Dediserve.com 2GB LET Special! $6.99 per month!

1235»

Comments

• @hotsnow said:

@dediserve said:
    hotsnow - if you have a server with us, do please open a ticket, but I know the team are working on transit upgrades in HK at the moment, which we will complete before opening this offer in that location.

I have no server, but the HK must have some issue, much slower than SG, already several days...

As above, new networking upgrades are in place in HK as of this morning. perhaps test again?

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited August 2016

@dediserve said:
    As above, new networking upgrades are in place in HK as of this morning. perhaps test again?

still the same, although the wget speed seems OK now, but the ping keeping very high.

update: perhaps I know the reason now, the route from china unicom/china telecom to your HK use "pccw HK" directly, but the return route from your HK to china unicom/china telecom use "vlan843.br04.sjo01.pccwbtn.net", detoured from US ...

• nqservicesnqservices Member
    edited August 2016

Hi @dediserve

I'm interested in your Dublin location, but on the order page it shows 2 Dublin Cloud / Datacenter locations:

Dublin 2, IE

Dublin 3, IE

What's the difference? Also what is the Network Out link speed?

Thanks

Thanked by 1dediserve
  • The two Dublin locations are pretty much the same, they are in different Suites in the same location. Network uplink is 500Mbps per VM

• @dediserve said:
    The two Dublin locations are pretty much the same, they are in different Suites in the same location. Network uplink is 500Mbps per VM

Ok, Network Uplink is 500Mbps. And what about Network Out? Is it also 500Mbps?

Thanks

• @nqservices said:

@dediserve said:
    The two Dublin locations are pretty much the same, they are in different Suites in the same location. Network uplink is 500Mbps per VM

Ok, Network Uplink is 500Mbps. And what about Network Out? Is it also 500Mbps?

Thanks

Of course