Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OMG They DO Exist! - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OMG They DO Exist!

2»

Comments

• blackblack Member

Microlinux said: Wait, what? Free server?

I think he means free as in if anything is available.

• PandyPandy Member

When you bought it, did you just choose 1month billing, or did you buy it for while at once? like can you still renew it multiple months without paying the setupfee if you choose the monthly one

I was close to getting one, but got confused at that part, and didnt care enough to buy it for 1month and then loosing it.

prob stupid question

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I paid for three months but there was still a setup fee...it was 3am and I probably should have explored the other options to see if it was waived at 6 or 12.

• rm_rm_ IPv6 Advocate, Veteran
    edited June 2016

raindog308 said: to see if it was waived at 6 or 12.

You can click around in the order cart of the KS2E to KS5 which are always available, and unfortunately it's not.

Pandy said: When you bought it, did you just choose 1month billing, or did you buy it for while at once? like can you still renew it multiple months without paying the setupfee if you choose the monthly one

I was close to getting one, but got confused at that part, and didnt care enough to buy it for 1month and then loosing it.

prob stupid question

Yes it is. You don't pay the setup fee every time you renew it, only once when you get the server. And no matter if you renew by one month or by multiple months after that.