Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com - Careful - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com - Careful

13»

Comments

• @StackVPS said:

@aboyousef said:
    One thing is really strange about the 85% lifetime discount ..
    When you choose annual plan its 48$ and when choose
    6 month plan it's 48$ only when you choose 3month plan
    You will notice the change as it will cost you only ... 48$ !!!
    So 3 or 6 or 12 month its always the same 48$ !
    What is even screaming "legitimate" is the fact that i chosed
    to get 1 or 2 or even 5 extra IPs and its still 48$ !! Wow ...

--

--

>

Hi aboyousef ,

ahlan wa sahlan :)

There is no strange this coupon per year only if you ordered this plan with this coupon we will edit your date to match yearly plans

You wot m8

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited June 2016

@coolindark said:
    Ok enough talk...
    It was not about server quality from the beginning ever...

Go & buy. I never said "don't buy", just said "careful".

Oh and please, do not cry if you can't find any support. Because that was the subject. Provider just pushing DDOS subject to cover his fault...

You knew you were getting some unreliable and fishy, and decided to pay with **btc **anyways, I'm not saying it's your fault, but it's a really hypocrite move IMHO.
    You did acknowledge you were running something that could cause heavy load.
    It seems to me that you're just playing low, buying a shitty vps expecting non leb quality and when you realize you got what you're paying for you just go on and whine.

@jarland I'm not blaming anyone but StackVPS (despite being shitty) does seem to have a point here, op did acknowledge he was running heavy scripts and he did point out that he did have to do some changes to his config files in his pool because of this.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @duckeeyuck said:

@coolindark said:
    Ok enough talk...

Oh and please, do not cry if you can't find any support. Because that was the subject. Provider just pushing DDOS subject to cover his fault...

You knew you were getting some unreliable and fishy, and decided to pay with **btc **anyways, I'm not saying it's your fault, but it's a really hypocrite move IMHO.
    It seems to me that you're just playing low, buying a shitty vps expecting non leb quality and when you realize you got what you're paying for you just go on and whine.

@jarland I'm not blaming anyone but StackVPS (despite being shitty) does seem to have a point here, op did acknowledge he was running heavy scripts and he did point out that he did have to do some changes to his config files in his pool because of this.

why you still don't want to understand? This whole thread created because of customer support quality... I never said that "i didn't do anything", even i was searching my faults...

Also, the heavy load was not on CPU, it was on RAM, that's why i was upgraded the server for not using all resources... Even 4GB was enough. After the first incident (which you saw by StackVPS) i've already removed half of the wallets. You see? I bought 8GB service but after modifications my server resource using was less, but then suspended again.

Then i was waiting for 5 days a little response. I was writing would u take it online but then the answer was "can i help you?" style... like joking.

This type of customer support cannot stay forever.
    Also i never cried for money too. I just cried for my data.

That - was - the - subject.

Understand?

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited June 2016

@coolindark said:

@duckeeyuck said:

@coolindark said:
    Ok enough talk...

why you still don't want to understand? This whole thread created because of customer support quality... I never said that "i didn't do anything", even i was searching my faults...

Also, the heavy load was not on CPU, it was on RAM, that's why i was upgraded the server for not using all resources... Even 4GB was enough. After the first incident (which you saw by StackVPS) i've already removed half of the wallets. You see? I bought 8GB service but after modifications my server resource using was less, but then suspended again.

Then i was waiting for 5 days a little response. I was writing would u take it online but then the answer was "can i help you?" style... like joking.

Understand?

You're paying like 3-4$ a month for 8gb ram.

Also, op mentioned he doesn't give support via skype, yet you still whine about it

How many wallets or connections did you have that you have only managed to take half of them from your vps till now? You're running a cryptocoin pool, they don't use just ram, they have an impact on a network as well. And what you're saying here is just pointing out that you were indeed running a shitton of connections.

Even the best providers give limited support to low$/highRAM offers, we all know this.

you're lowballing hard

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

debian thnx

• tommytommy Member

This is about support, why people complaint about price, etc etc.

We need more drama!

Thanked by 2coolindark MikePT
  • @duckeeyuck said:

@coolindark said:

@duckeeyuck said:

@coolindark said:
    Ok enough talk...

Understand?

You're paying like 3-4$ a month for 8gb ram.

Also, op mentioned he doesn't give support via skype, yet you still whine about it

How many wallets or connections did you have that you have only managed to take half of them from your vps till now? You're running a cryptocoin pool, they don't use just ram, they have an impact on a network as well. And what you're saying here is just pointing out that you were indeed running a shitton of connections.

Even the best providers give limited support to low$/highRAM offers, we all know this.

you're lowballing hard

Yeah yeah... that's why i'm running exactly the same script on a different provider oh and look! Nothing wrong happening..

The funny lie is about is the skype support. Once i could not find any support over tickets, i found him over skype; never reqyested his skype account. Just search the directory; it's pretty easy to find.

Only thing he was right about skype is he should not give support over there; but it means he should give support over the site, right? LOL is i have an opened ticket in Combozo about refund and an automated system answers the ticket every 3 hours with same message "we are working on it". If it continue like that, i believe Gmail will mark the combozo emails as spam. Support works great as always.

Anyway, thanks @tommy to seeing the real subject here and point it out.

• Anyway, with my new provider now i understand what was the problem with Combozo VPS.

Their network...
    It was not related with DDOS, just their network cannot handle daily 20GB traffic with small packages. (Which is 600GB / month). Not good... but it is not DDOS.

By the way, their email address will really get in Spam ASAP lol...

• God speed.

• Still silence... haha...

• I wonder if @StackVPS know the word غير مشروع? It's up to him...

• tommy said: We need more drama!

Not enough drama. I demand more quality drama.