Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combozo.com - Careful - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combozo.com - Careful

Comments

• Hi,

Your server was suspended because of a software/ddos then we un suspended it again

If you need a support we do this through skype and our clientarea

why you something like this in public ?

• @xzonisy said:
    @stackvps is really &$*......

Wish you have a good result.

He is a client with us , you are not , you have been refunded and still need another refund so i don't have any special talk with you .. you can try something new

• StackVPSStackVPS Member
    edited June 2016

@jarland said:
    Keep these stories coming. I feel like we're nearing ban justification for them. I don't ban crappy providers, but scammers I do. Enough stories of not providing service paid for and a ban is surely warranted.

Hi jarland,

We have alot of clients from here , i have suspended this vps until i hear back from him about what caused the ddos from his server .

I gave him support through skype and this was my mistake , we shouldn't do this to anyone we have our support area .

I haven't make a mistake until now just suspending someone who is sending ddos attack or there is a software cause these problems .

I don't think we are mistaken about this .

Can anyone tells me what should i do in cases like that?

I have already un-suspended his vps server .

• Everyone can see what he told me before he knows very well he is sending ddos from the server this is why we suspended it ( and we have un suspended it again ) this is every time happens

• dailydaily Member
    edited June 2016

Wait, are you stupid? You actually bought services with them? I could maybe understand buying services from "StackVPS" because it is newer, but seriously. Search would you? Idiot.

You took fucking pictures of your screen instead of screenshots. I'm so lost right now.

• PandyPandy Member

@daily said:
    Wait, are you stupid? You actually bought services with them? I could maybe understand buying services from "StackVPS" because it is newer, but seriously. Search would you? Idiot.

But arent they the same thing? so it would be equally stupid

• dailydaily Member

@Pandy said:

@daily said:

But arent they the same thing? so it would be equally stupid

Yeah it would be equally stupid, but I could maybe understand not knowing that "StackVPS" was Combozo.

edited June 2016

@theroyalstudent said:
    Hey, if you have seen their offer threads, a few members have commented before. They changed their username to @StackVPS as an attempt to trick more less careful people.

Price is unsustainable. Unprofessional customer support replies. Mmmm.

There are also threads regarding them. Next time, do your research - LowEndTalk usually would have mentions of whatever you're gonna buy from.

Good luck getting your money back, maybe a chargeback?

EDIT: You used BitCoin :(

These people (I won't shout "scammers" yet) should be banned on LET though, imo.

Ok you can use search button here and let me know how we can be spammers if we refunded a client who need another refund !! or you mean we have suspended a client who told us before he has a software is causing alot of problems to our network , please judge fairly don't judge or gave opinions from one side,

We changed our name but we are still using our brand we don't have any problems yes.

you can see what i have posted in my previous comment to see what this client said about the problem

• Everyone can see what this client told us about what causing the network slow .

We allow overselling to our clients we don't ever suspend any clients for reasons like using all storage or bandwidth .

But in such problems like that , a service from a client like coolindark could make a problems to other clients

I don't know if a problem like that could be posted in public but anyway i have answered to explain everything

• another screenshot

I have more but i won't share the user information respecting to let rules

• OMG... what a behaviour... bravo!

I really hope good fortune in market.

You act like i'm a spammer LOL...

Just try to understand a little, all these happened because of you don't care even a little for 5 full days. Other things are just details. That is all. And i was super clear about the whole situation which makes you uncomfortable...

"It is because of DDOS" is not an answer... because you also said "maybe it is not".

Relationship is the key for every business...
    Please cool down, be honest, you will win.

Not like that.

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2016

@StackVPS said:

Why is the top one in a foreign language and the bottom in English?

Wait nevermind you copied the OPs image for some reason..

• WHTWHT Member

Posting screenshot of your conversation with your client in public is against privacy policy = Ban.

• @WHT said:
    Posting screenshot of your conversation with your client in public is against privacy policy = Ban.

Erm... i think i missed something. What screenshot he shared? I've shared everything already? :D

• PandyPandy Member

@ATHK said:

@StackVPS said:

I was thinking the same thing. But he didnt copy ops image? see the useravatar on all the pics. All that OP posted has that green tophat guy (Combozo skype support account) while what StackVPS posted theres the default skype avatar (assuimg thats OPs account)

or did i misunderstand what you ment?

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited June 2016

@Pandy said:

@ATHK said:

@StackVPS said:

I was thinking the same thing. But he didnt copy ops image? see the useravatar on all the pics. All that OP posted has that green tophat guy (Combozo skype support account) while what StackVPS posted theres the default skype avatar (assuimg thats OPs account)

or did i misunderstand what you ment?

Just the foreign word for today on his screenshots. The avatar in OPs is combozos and the default avatar is OPs

But you're right, if he posted OPs image it would have his avatar.. god damn I need a coffee way to early for this shit.

Guess my question still stands

Why is Today in a foreign language on the top image and in the bottom image it's English?

• KamAKamA Member, Host Rep

Why is Today in a foreign language on the top image and in the bottom image it's English?

In the top pic the messages are from 31st of May and 1st of June. In the bottom, the messages are from...you get the point.

I may have mistaken that since my Arabic isn't the best.

There is still a question to answer, though. Why is May and June in Arabic but "Today" is in English

• xzonisyxzonisy Member
    edited June 2016

I think another @stackvps dispute cycle start, remember don't close the dispute, don't act as fool as I am.

I still not get my refund, because I close the dispute which @stackvps ask..... :p

• Ahhh well, now i can see images. I don't know why but i could not see StackVPS's images.

Well, if you read what i've written in chats; you can easyly see that i always thought that i'm taking DDOS attack, not sending... and from the other side; i was searching why this can happening but what i could get from the provider?

Nothinggggggggg....

and he really needs to learn some English... English is also not my mother language; but if he is planning to server multinational, than he needs better English right?

Last thing is I wonder what is more to show as a screenshot? :)
    I give the permission to share.

• @KamA said:
    There is still a question to answer, though. Why is May and June in Arabic but "Today" is in English

Maybe he converted from a guy knowing Arabic to a guy knowing English? :p

• @WHT said:

Nope moderator said no problem with postign screenshots if it doesn't include client information you can read " Rules and Guidelines " If you are new in the forums

• @coolindark said:

Erm... i think i missed something. What screenshot he shared? I've shared everything already? :D

You forget to post the real ones :)

• @xzonisy said:
    I think another @stackvps dispute cycle start, remember don't close the dispute, don't act as fool as I am.

I still not get my refund, because I close the dispute which @stackvps ask..... :p

Be ashamed man you have got your refund i think moderators here must take a step with you.
    You said you have got the refund your problem with paypal not with us

• ATHKATHK Member

Answer me, I need to know!

edited June 2016

@KamA said:

In the top pic the messages are from 31st of May and 1st of June. In the bottom, the messages are from...you get the point.

I may have mistaken that since my Arabic isn't the best.

This client was chatting with me on skype to get support ( i don't give support through skype ) but i did this for him when he requested my skype id but this is my mistake .

and i have posted some screenshots that doesn't include client information with his words to prove he used to host heavily software or used our servers to send ddos attack i don't know exactly but his server with responsible of making the network slow . every time we un-suspend this server he told us he is hosting on it heavily softwares and will fix it soon but he didn't .

• @TheOnlyDK said:
    Isn't that what they said before? A ddos coming from a customer's container?

DDoS, the BozoExcuse.

you can read what i have posted against this client .

We didn't make a mistake

Anyone can tell me which wrong we did ?

• duckeeyuckduckeeyuck Member
    edited June 2016

I'm not defending combozo's quality but if this guy is running a pool it makes sense that this would happen.

Plus op said you're buying low quality vpses, I see a thread from op about whining about 123systems but he still keeps on using them, if you can't stand the heat then get out of the kitchen.

Thanked by 2StackVPS kkrajk
  • aboyousefaboyousef Member
    edited June 2016

One thing is really strange about the 85% lifetime discount ..
    When you choose annual plan its 48$ and when choose
    6 month plan it's 48$ only when you choose 3month plan
    You will notice the change as it will cost you only ... 48$ !!!
    So 3 or 6 or 12 month its always the same 48$ !
    What is even screaming "legitimate" is the fact that i chosed
    to get 1 or 2 or even 5 extra IPs and its still 48$ !! Wow ...

--

--

Thanked by 1StackVPS
  • @aboyousef said:
    One thing is really strange about the 85% lifetime discount ..
    When you choose annual plan its 48$ and when choose
    6 month plan it's 48$ only when you choose 3month plan
    You will notice the change as it will cost you only ... 48$ !!!
    So 3 or 6 or 12 month its always the same 48$ !
    What is even screaming "legitimate" is the fact that i chosed
    to get 1 or 2 or even 5 extra IPs and its still 48$ !! Wow ...

--

--

Hi aboyousef ,

ahlan wa sahlan :)

There is no strange this coupon per year only if you ordered this plan with this coupon we will edit your date to match yearly plans

• Ok enough talk...
    It was not about server quality from the beginning ever...

Go & buy. I never said "don't buy", just said "careful".

Oh and please, do not cry if you can't find any support. Because that was the subject. Provider just pushing DDOS subject to cover his fault...