Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Intel Core 2 Quad $29/month, Xeon x3360 $39/month Dedicated server - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Intel Core 2 Quad $29/month, Xeon x3360 $39/month Dedicated server

2»

Comments

• @NodePing said: Just wanted to relay my recent experience.

Server's been offline for nearly 5 hours now and no response from support yet.
    I've cancelled my service. I can not recommended perfectip.

How was their network? Any comments? Thanks

• dearroydearroy Member, Host Rep

@cosmicgate said: How was their network? Any comments? Thanks

Not too bad, I have 2 servers with them and currently they keep a 100% uptime.
    But the connection may vary from different locations.

• This :
    Intel Xeon X3360
    8 GB RAM
    500 GB Hard Drive
    100 Mbps Dedicated Unmetered
    $39.99/month

With kimsufi KS R-8G have same price if without vat.
    In cpu power what do u think?
    Intel Core i3-2130 @ 3.40GHz cpumark 4017
    Intel Xeon X3360 @ 2.83GHz cpumark 4030

• The kimsufi has 2x1TB HDDs for RAID1, so is a better one.

• Sorry, but my question is for CPU power.

• RaidLogicRaidLogic Member
    edited April 2013

@damian had issues with there super strict t.o.s when providing vps out of their network, like a high fee fine for abuse.

If they change that maybe more people will take a look.

• qpsqps Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2013

We've got Core 2 Quad Q9550 with 8 GB RAM and 500 GB Hard Drives (10 TB BW / 1 Gbps, 5 IPs with private VLAN) that we'll do for $39.99 in Atlanta. PM me if you are interested.

• I had issues with their unreasonable, poorly-thought-out billing procedures, actually... we never got to the point where even had a server with them.

Went with Calihop instead, and haven't looked back.

• Server's been offline for nearly 5 hours now and no response from support yet.

the rebranding from vrtservers to perfectip apparently didn't alter their almost decade long blemished reliability record

• I had issues with PerfectIP too. It's almost as if the different departments don't talk to each other.

At one point I had a chassis intrusion for no apparent reason which ruined the disk. Spent the next 24 hours straight recovering data...

• @Damian Calihop and servermania seems reasonable and friendly

• Calihop

How is their network in San Diego? I had servers with CariNet in San Diego from 2000-2007 and the main reason I left was because of frequent problems/outages with their upstream providers (OK, almost 100% of the problems were due to one provider: Cox).

• @DomainBop According to damian ,it is stable till now,not any problem.