Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was: Fuck Online.net - Is: Top-quality shitposting now. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Was: Fuck Online.net - Is: Top-quality shitposting now.

13»

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited June 2016

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Didn't do a good enough job, in hospital.

Despair. Again.
    By the way: We could try to take this to a more pleasant turn...

Hot nurse arrives for daily injection.

You realize you're in Saigon

and travelled in time.

The reflection in the mirror is not your own.

Who is that dead guy, laying on the ground?

It's you.

You look down to realize you are holding a bloodied knife.

A drink. You need a drink. You wash your hands and run down to the street.

You enter a shabby-looking bar. The air inside is thick with the stench of blood and sweat.

You walk up to the bar and order three shots of scotch. After they are whisked your way, you quickly down them.

Your vision blurs. You turn to leave the bar, but stumble and fall to your knees.

A man slams open the front door and enters into the room. A trail of cigar smoke lofts upwards from his shrouded face.

"I've been looking for you", the man states enigmatically. "I think it's time we ended this little charade".

"I am your father", the man says. "You have to trust me, Luke!".
    "The whole world is just a Low-End Talk and people will try to quote us wherever possible. We have to be swift!".

You raise your head to meet the man's gaze. "Lol" you mutter, "It was just a misunderstanding". The man recoils in horror.

Thanked by 1Amitz
  • AmitzAmitz Member

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

You enter a shabby-looking bar. The air inside is thick with the stench of blood and sweat.

You walk up to the bar and order three shots of scotch. After they are whisked your way, you quickly down them.

Your vision blurs. You turn to leave the bar, but stumble and fall to your knees.

A man slams open the front door and enters into the room. A trail of cigar smoke lofts upwards from his shrouded face.

"I've been looking for you", the man states enigmatically. "I think it's time we ended this little charade".

"The whole world is just a Low-End Talk and people will try to quote us wherever possible. We have to be swift!".

You raise your head to meet the man's gaze. "Lol" you mutter, "It was just a misunderstanding". The man recoils in horror.

"My VPS already paid service never deploy! Proof them shit asshole hosting!", you shout aggressively. The man convolves on the ground, slavering and moaning.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

"My VPS already paid service never deploy! Proof them shit asshole hosting!", you shout aggressively. The man convolves on the ground, slavering and moaning.

"They said there would be no rick" the man whimpers. "There's nothing but rick!". You lick your lips and whisper "Chargeback". The other patron of the bar stop to look at you, terror in their eyes.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2016

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

"They said there would be no rick" the man whimpers. "There's nothing but rick!". You lick your lips and whisper "Chargeback". The other patron of the bar stop to look at you, terror in their eyes.

"We will not refund if Google blacklists IP", the patron sibilates. Cold sweat starts to rinse down your back. "No Refund?", you ask. "No Refund.", the patron confirms, while swinging a ban hammer in his right hand.

• dailydaily Member
    edited June 2016

Hey guys, just stoppin-

.. I gotta go.

• lbftlbft Member
    edited June 2016

That's some top-quality shitposting.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2016

@lbft said:

Thank you. This is now reflected in the thread title for accuracy.

Thanked by 1lbft
  • @lbft said:

The person says, gently wiping the sweat out of his eyes. Like celestial orbits, the tires of the cars stream by steadily, each moving on a certain circuit guided by their drivers.

• Perfect proof that the quote function can be used to create art - especially with having "despair" in the middle.
    It implies that the life of a LET user human being is centred around despair.

tl;dr: Why is a screenshot not hanging in MoMA yet?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

"We will not refund if Google blacklists IP", the patron sibilates. Cold sweat starts to rinse down your back. "No Refund?", you ask. "No Refund.", the patron confirms, while swinging a ban hammer in his right hand.

Everything goes black. You feel a sudden chill.

• @Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

haha

• erkinerkin Member

Shit.

• @david_W said:
    Fu*k I need to upgrade my phone to read comments on this post

iPhone hasn't died yet apart from the fact thatI have 4% battery (forgot to charge last night...) :(

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

A dinosaur enters the establishment, his stern demeanor and flashy sheriff badge has the other patrons worried.

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited June 2016

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

A dinosaur enters the establishment, his stern demeanor and flashy sheriff badge has the other patrons worried.

At the same time, three kings from the Levant come through the backdoor. Them carrying strange stuff like incense, myrrh and cannabis renders the dinosaur suspicious. He quickly turns his head and, within seconds, the 3 guys are eaten and digested. All that is left is a hollow smacking sound that fills the room.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited June 2016

@support123 said:

Hello Rick :p

• MunMun Member

@Amitz said:

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

At the same time, three kings from the Levant come through the backdoor. Them carrying strange stuff like incense, myrrh and cannabis renders the dinosaur suspicious. He quickly turns his head and, within seconds, the 3 guys are eaten and digested. All that is left is a hollow smacking sound that fills the room.

A small beeping could be heard from dinosaur's stomach and later a loud thud echos from his belly. The dinosaur squeals in pain and a moment later explodes into thousands of chunks. Covering the establishment and people in a mist of dinosaur stew. Strewn across the floor is smoking dinosaur meat.

• @zafouhar said:

@support123 said:

Hello Rick :p No

• @zafouhar said:

@support123 said:

• @support123 said:

@zafouhar said:

@support123 said:

No Rick?

Thanked by 1support123
  • zafouhar said: No Rick?

!!!!!!!!!!!

• MunMun Member

@support123 said:

zafouhar said: No Rick?

!!!!!!!!!!!

How's it going Not Rick?

• Mun said: How's it going Not Rick?

no ? no ? no ? no ? no ?

• @Mun said:

@Amitz said:

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

A small beeping could be heard from dinosaur's stomach and later a loud thud echos from his belly. The dinosaur squeals in pain and a moment later explodes into thousands of chunks. Covering the establishment and people in a mist of dinosaur stew. Strewn across the floor is smoking dinosaur meat.

Finally @theroyalstudent enters the bar, and asks for his tab to be suspended since he has to study this week.

• @Jarland ban every guy who doing Ricky designs here

• MunMun Member

@ManofServer said:

@Mun said:

@Amitz said:

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

Finally @theroyalstudent enters the bar, and asks for his tab to be suspended since he has to study this week.

@ishaq the LET bouncer walked over and bounced @theroyalstudent for his week vacation with a quick thud of his foot to @theroyalstudent's back side. @ishaq dusted off his hands and went back to the dark corner of the bar, smoking his cigarette.

• madtbhmadtbh Member

@Mun said:

@ManofServer said:

@Mun said:

@Amitz said:

@KuJoe said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Mun said:

@Nekki said:

@Amitz said:

Despair.

Romance.

Hate Fuck.

Moist.

Slippery.

Regret.

Sullied.

Depression.

Hopelessness

Excessive Drinking.

Consolation Fuck.

Suicide

Despair. Again.

and travelled in time.

It's you.

A small beeping could be heard from dinosaur's stomach and later a loud thud echos from his belly. The dinosaur squeals in pain and a moment later explodes into thousands of chunks. Covering the establishment and people in a mist of dinosaur stew.

Strewn across the floor is smoking dinosaur meat.

@ishaq the LET bouncer walked over and bounced @theroyalstudent for his week vacation with a quick thud of his foot to @theroyalstudent's back side. @ishaq dusted off his hands and went back to the dark corner of the bar, smoking his cigarette.

• IshaqIshaq Member

Enough.

Thanked by 4adxn netomx rds100 Droid
This discussion has been closed.