Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inception Hosting - USA|UK|Netherlands|Germany - Load of offers starting at €3.00 p/year [Xen] - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Inception Hosting - USA|UK|Netherlands|Germany - Load of offers starting at €3.00 p/year [Xen]

13»

Comments

• I registed two account,because the first account I fill in wrong telephone,I can't receive ping.so I registed another one, and I used proxy to registet to avoid fraud check.but unfortunately I can't pass fraud check.

• I only want to purchase one,but I do it wrong.

• ridiculous fraud check system .I just have a mistake,what I did is just want to purchase only one.

• IF I already purchased 2,you can conside me fraud.

• AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider

3 accounts
    3 IP's
    3 email addresses
    2 countries
    3 "I have read and understood's" ignored
    1 support ticket telling you how to proceed ignored
    1 lowendtalk message ignored

I would say the system works quite well actually.

You may want to reconsider your position, what you have essentially attempted to do is ignore everything, and try to force your way through, sorry that has not worked out for you, no service will be offered.

Thanks.

Anthony.

• I do not want to buy your vps

@challengeke said: I do not want to buy your vps

Probably for the best.

• challengekechallengeke Member
    edited March 2013

I do not come from English-speaking countries,and some thing I did not understand,and I'm not Familiar with the registration process.I do not want to purchase any more,this is nothing.But your services attitude so bad.

• why I spend time registed 3 account,did you think it ,I'm just idiot?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@challengeke sorry but it's completely your fault. You registered 3 different orders with 3 different emails. Not being a native speaker doesn't exempt you from the terms of service you agreed to.

Also, from my personal experience, Anthony's attitude towards customers is top notch.

• First account,I fill in wrong telephone number,I can't receive verify code,I want to modify telephone,but your system dose not allow.so I register another,because native ip has been registed,I used proxy to registet to avoid fraud check.And I also be considered fraud this time.

edited March 2013

After your first account you were asked not to place any further orders and given an opportunity to resolve the issue, you ignored this and opened 2 other accounts.

The terms state your billing details must be accurate: 2 names is not accurate. they also sate you may only have 1 account, you had 3.

I understand English may not be your native language however you seem to read/type it well, and if you understand it well enough to comment on this offer and use it as your own personal help desk/rant space then you understand it well enough to read the basics of the terms of service so I can only assume you have chosen to ignore them.

If you cant get a credit card do you just try again 3 more times using different details?..... I suspect/hope not.

I cannot help you any further.

I pay maxmind for every order you make which is why I asked you not to place any further ones, you have so far racked up around $1.05 worth of cost by ignoring me and trying to force an account, I am already offering this service at a loss as a personal project so frankly I am not interested in anything further you have to say.

@challengeke said: First account,I fill in wrong telephone number

Not my fault, the correct way to resolve this would be to open a ticket asking for it to be changed.

@challengeke said: so I register another

breach of terms

@challengeke said: I used proxy to registet to avoid fraud check

All fraud checks block all proxies, that is fairly standard and it is not very nice of you to just try to work around our system rather than request assistance.

@challengeke said: I'm not Familiar with the registration process

I use WHMCS the registration process is very standard, if you are not used to any web hosting services then I wonder why you would order an expert level one.

@challengeke said: IF I already purchased 2,you can conside me fraud.

Not at all as long as you have just 1 account.

I know that this forum is generally in English however as this person has decided to trash this offer thread with his feet stamping I would appreciate it if someone could write up what I have said in Chinese for the benefit of reaching an understanding.

I never have a problem working with anyone but your actions seem to me like you just wanted to ignore everything and force an account, this is the same pattern spammers and fraudsters use, I do not know you and you are a new client so I have nothing to go off especially when you ignore the emails sent to you.

In 2012 the cost of fraud to inception hosting was over €1100, if you feel that this is ridiculous then I really cannot help you any further as you have shown a complete lack of respect already, I stand by my decision.

@96mb maybe a little help?

• challengekechallengeke Member
    edited March 2013

From front you said, seems you didn't suspect I'm not a abuser but you are very angery for I ingored your email,isn't it?

Yeah,after I registed another account,I noticed an email sent to me,but at that moment I'm impatient, hurry to order one as I guess 10 vpss will quickly out of stock,I didn't read the entire email.I have no time provide proof of photo ID card,and I neglect the email last said "Please do not attempt to place any further orders as this will result in your IP being banned." Well,all is my fault.

@AnthonySmith said: you have so far racked up around $1.05 worth of cost by ignoring me and trying to force an account

Sorry,I did not know registe account will cost your fee.And I thought I will never breach of terms even I didn't read the basics of the terms of service,if I filled right telephone first time,I won't registe another one and next,and there is no argument now.

@AnthonySmith said: if you are not used to any web hosting services then I wonder why you would order an expert level one.

I'm not professional,but I wish I will.Is ever one order this services must provide certification that their skill at expert level one?

@AnthonySmith said: @challengeke said: I do not want to buy your vps

Probably for the best.

You show arrogance towards customer even though I made mistake.Most company treat their customer like god,as you know you are not the only one vps provide company in the world even though your vps may be the best value one,so you can never say"Probably for the best",what you said maybe lost a lot of other potential customers.

So you missed the point entirely then.

You did not get an account because stamping your feet and trying to force an account did not work so now you stamp your feet here, frankly any customers that agree with you on this stance should probably find another host you are not wanted.

We will just need to agree to disagree.

• @AnthonySmith said: You did not get an account because stamping your feet and trying to force an account did not work so now you stamp your feet here, frankly any customers that agree with you on this stance should probably find another host you are not wanted.

We will just need to agree to disagree.

sorry,I did not fully understand what you said.Dose it mean I'm trying to force an account to not work so I can complaint on lowendtalk? If yes,its ridiculous.

Unpleasant memory will gone,my last question is:IF you are a car reseller,I want buy a value $2,000,000 Ferrari racing car from you,I do wrongly register 3 accounts to buy one,dose you have same service attitude to me,and blowout me that I had make a mistake so you will never sell the car to me?

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

@challengeke I am not really sure about if you can use a proxy and a WHMCS account to buy a Ferrari.

@challengeke said: I want buy a value $2,000,000 Ferrari racing car from you,I do wrongly register 3 accounts to buy one,dose you have same service attitude to me,and blowout me that I had make a mistake so you will never sell the car to me?

Honestly... I would give you the chance to sort things out, when you ignored me and just tried again anyway I would blow you out.

I think you need to remember I am running this particular service at a loss, it is a personal project, I know you dont respect that so I think you should just move on.

• 96mb96mb Member

@netomx said: I don't see the link for that promo :(

LowEndSpirit.com, it is out of stock now but if you ask nicely to @anthonysmith...we'll see and good luck!

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And again no stock :(

Stock! :)

I have had to change the €3.00 VPS's on manual provisioning now due to so many orders that are being put in with ridiculous billing details.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

And no stock again :(

• ChanChan Member

@AnthonySmith said: I have had to change the €3.00 VPS's on manual provisioning now due to so many orders that are being put in with ridiculous billing details.

When do you have stock again?

• lurchlurch Member

When will you have more stock?

@lurch could you be more specific, which package are you looking for?

• asterisk14asterisk14 Member
    edited May 2013

could an asterisk voip server be run from the 3 euro VPS, it uses these ports:

Port 5060 TCP and UDP
    Port 5004 UDP
    Port 10000 UDP (sipgate Stun service - usually 3478/9)
    Ports 16348-32768 UDP (RTP, RTCP multimedia streaming)

Lowendspirirt blurb "If you install software that requires specific ports in order to run, this may not be viable over IPv4.
    If you are running TCP based services that do not use TCP Headers then this may also not be an option."