Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4colo accusing Jarland of banning without proof - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4colo accusing Jarland of banning without proof

Comments

• leoradaleorada Member

I think from the begining psychz knew that time4colo was vyprnetwokrs, they follow the game to check what he really want or how far he'll go (maybe know more about him, working with dallas police).

They even told me to get in contact with time4colo because he was the new cabinet owner. I did it, he asked my server specs, OS, few hours later a new guy named "Levan N" was claming the ownership of my server, because he was scammed by vyprnetwrks, and has the same server ?? same OS ?? same mix of 8 2.5" drives?

from time4colo: "Yes your told me you had an e5 and also a guy named Levan N. has as e5 with 8 trays. I believe vyprnetworks took one of you guys servers way from the dc but I am not sure which one of your servers he took. I am speaking with both of you him over skype and you via email and you both have the same servers. "

Then I knew he was lying, and stop giving any details.

• He got banned at wht.he maybe registering his next scam business now

• GCatGCat Member

@Mun said:
    Oh...

ohhhh...

Thanked by 1theroyalstudent
  • MunMun Member

Hmm wonder if they can get him for this:

Notice by his chair, and on the floor.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Mun said: Notice by his chair, and on the floor

Those are great for tobacco :)

Thanked by 1deadbeef
  • MunMun Member

@jarland said:

Mun said: Notice by his chair, and on the floor

Those are great for tobacco :)

"Tobacco" is that what they are calling the green stuff now ?

Thanked by 3jar deadbeef Pwner
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@leorada said:
    I think from the begining psychz knew that time4colo was vyprnetwokrs, they follow the game to check what he really want or how far he'll go (maybe know more about him, working with dallas police).

They even told me to get in contact with time4colo because he was the new cabinet owner. I did it, he asked my server specs, OS, few hours later a new guy named "Levan N" was claming the ownership of my server, because he was scammed by vyprnetwrks, and has the same server ?? same OS ?? same mix of 8 2.5" drives?

from time4colo: "Yes your told me you had an e5 and also a guy named Levan N. has as e5 with 8 trays. I believe vyprnetworks took one of you guys servers way from the dc but I am not sure which one of your servers he took. I am speaking with both of you him over skype and you via email and you both have the same servers. "

Interesting that you registered in 2013 and your first ever comment is in this post...

• @zafouhar said:

@leorada said:

Interesting that you registered in 2013 and your first ever comment is in this post...

We all have to start somewhere don't we

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@jarland said:
    Good catch @domainbop. Bonus goodies to anyone who google searches "JLPO076TPH" right now.

Dear lord.........

• CasterCaster Member

Can i ask why he isn't yet in jail ? well technically isn't murcian cops love to put their ppl in jail ? especially if they are cough black ?

Well getting on serious tone, anyone wants to start a fundraiser to put someone in jail ?

• ATHKATHK Member

@Caster said:
    Can i ask why he isn't yet in jail ? well technically isn't murcian cops love to put their ppl in jail ? especially if they are cough black ?

That's pretty racist and stereotypical of you.

Well getting on serious tone, anyone wants to start a fundraiser to put someone in jail ?

That's just stupid.

• LeeLee Veteran

Ishaq said: I challenge him to verify his identity with us, and if we're in the wrong we will publicly apologize.

I love how the real world works so differently from the LET world.

• dailydaily Member

@Lee said:

Ishaq said: I challenge him to verify his identity with us, and if we're in the wrong we will publicly apologize.

What do you mean by this?

• PwnerPwner Member

@dailymc said:

@Lee said:

What do you mean by this?

My understanding would be that in the case of LET being wrong, time4colo could easily win a lawsuit against them for defamation and libel. However, I highly doubt that is the case with the way this guy is behaving and his history.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2016

dailymc said: What do you mean by this?

Well it's a bit of a false apology to give when you consider the comments and assumptions that have already been made.

I have no idea of the history of this and he may be who/what is suggested, but the mods need a shake and their soap boxes taken off them until the very obvious double standards in their approach to certain situations is fixed.

Thanked by 1Dylan
  • dailydaily Member

@jarland supposedly has methods of telling when it is @VyprNetworks, and doesn't share them for understandable reasons. If the staff of LET have something they can use to protect others against scum like Time4Colo (which I believe is the criminal here), then I'm all for the "prove yourself" treatment.

• leoradaleorada Member

@zafouhar said:

Didn't know that I never made a comment in this forum, I am a daily reader.

"As of the first quarter of 2016, Facebook had 1.65 billion monthly active users."

I never felt the need to open a Facebook account.

My point: everyone is not the same.

Thanked by 2vedran kkrajk
  • LeeLee Veteran

dailymc said: @jarland supposedly has methods of telling when it is @VyprNetworks, and doesn't share them for understandable reasons

And on a public forum like this where accusations are rife I am all for put up or shut up. Being admin is a role, it does not give you a right to make accusations without proof. Anyone else would be asked to.

Thanked by 1MattKC
  • CasterCaster Member

@Lee said:

dailymc said: @jarland supposedly has methods of telling when it is @VyprNetworks, and doesn't share them for understandable reasons

And on a public forum like this where accusations are rife I am all for put up or shut up. Being admin is a role, it does not give you a right to make accusations without proof. Anyone else would be asked to.

Being a member doesn't makes you the judge even. We have seen enough proof and this point even a retard can recognize that. Unfortunately the level of retards at today's world is too damn high.

Thanked by 1support123
  • ricardoricardo Member

Lee said: I have no idea of the history of this and he may be who/what is suggested, but the mods need a shake and their soap boxes taken off them until the very obvious double standards in their approach to certain situations is fixed.

Nah... while I've felt some actions have been dubious (noticed first hand), "LowEndLaws" IMO. There's a definitely a higher propensity of illegality/fraud/bad-lads in the lower end market, and it's easier to remove doubt and protect the community than attempt to be the justice and the peace. The person banned chose to publish this fact, so it's not like it was a deliberate action to tarnish his reputation.

The fact that the story always includes the line "i happened to buy some hardware that was stolen" is obviously fishy in itself. I'm fine with young/entrepreneurial folks wheeling and dealing and 'getting into the game', but there's way too much fucking around and underhandedness, from what I see. Do things the legit way and these things never happen (or remove the actors in play and it doesn't happen here).

Thanked by 4Lee jar deadbeef Pwner
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2016

Caster said: Being a member doesn't makes you the judge even

Making sense is not your strongest asset.

ricardo said: There's a definitely a higher propensity of illegality/fraud/bad-lads in the lower end market

In that there is no doubt, LET attracts and members engage in more illegal activity than any other forum of it's type that I know of. Whilst it may not be encouraged or supported, it's the place people come to do it.

• DeanDean Member
    edited May 2016

Ultimately, ColoCrossing owns this - as an employee (paid or unpaid) @Jarland would have to had run the evidence by @jbiloh before making allegations. JB also has to keep a copy of the evidence in the event of litigation.

If it turns out false, ultimately it falls on CC's head to pay the price. I doubt that it would have been allowed if the evidence was not concrete.

Thanked by 2Lee support123
  • LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2016

DeanKamitsis said: Jar would have to had run the evidence by @jbiloh before making allegations

Lol

DeanKamitsis said: I doubt that it would have been allowed if the evidence was not concrete.

I know you can't hear me, but I lol'd harder.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited May 2016

@Lee said:

I disagree. I think anyone has a right to make accusations without proof. Others have a right to choose to believe them or not. If I don't, I might edit their thread title. Fortunately, I believe my own words. If I choose to stake my perceived reputation on my convictions I do so at my own risk. I'm also well aware of legal precedent surrounding libel, and I have no concerns of attracting any unwanted legal attention from a common thief.

• @DeanKamitsis said:
    Ultimately, ColoCrossing owns this - as an employee (paid or unpaid) @Jarland would have to had run the evidence by @jbiloh before making allegations. JB also has to keep a copy of the evidence in the event of litigation.

If it turns out false, ultimately it falls on CC's head to pay the price. I doubt that it would have been allowed if the evidence was not concrete.

Do you watch Disney movies full time or do you sometimes step out on the world as well?

Thanked by 1ryanarp
  • DeanDean Member

@deadbeef, sorry - was watching Lion King on repeat, so only just saw your post..

Thanked by 4jar vedran Lee iKeyZ
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

DeanKamitsis said: Lion King

Do you mean BrionBryan King?

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

Luke Bryan?? Surely that is who owns time4colo??

• @Caster said:

That's actually very racist towards the cops lol

• NekkiNekki Veteran

ManofServer said: That's actually very racist towards the cops lol

Defamatory, but not racist.