Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Time4colo accusing Jarland of banning without proof
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Time4colo accusing Jarland of banning without proof

support123support123 Member
edited May 2016 in General

** Drama alert ** ** Drama alert ** ** Drama alert ** Get your pop corn ready **

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1574105&p=9700661#post9700661

"I'm still not sure how in anyway I was even linked to Vyprnetworks besides the fact that I bought hardware from him which turned out to be stolen and I personally returned it to the clients that they were taking from. I took my personal time out to help the people who lost servers I could of just said screw it and took what I paid for. The fact that the drama on let is outrages just because jarland says im vyprnetworks without any solid proof does not mean the rest of you jump on the bandwagon. Get your facts straight before trying to accuse someone who helped people get all their **** back.

The point is jarland threw a huge accusation of me being vyprnetwork on let and the rest of the members of course drama driven took the bait without any solid proof and went with it. My account was banned on let for no good reason just because the administrator is someone who runs his forum off assumptions. Anyhow to hard feeling everybody got their servers back THANKS TO ME and I also got my money returned from vyprnetworks after speaking with my bank.
"

** Drama alert ** ** Drama alert ** ** Drama alert ** Get your pop corn ready **

Thanked by 2lbft zafouhar

Comments

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

• tommytommy Member

good

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Yes, we have seen well that this individual is talented at claiming himself to be a victim. He is a very smooth talker. He is welcome to contest my conclusion, but I'm not won over by sad stories of mistreatment.

• NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited May 2016

Did I miss the meeting where it was decided that all forum bannings needed to be legally sound?

Thanked by 1yomero

@Nekki said:
    Did I miss the meeting where it was decided that all forum banning a needed to be legally sound?

Judge, jury, and executioner! The most efficient legal system of all time.

10% chance of false inprisonment.

• pbgbenpbgben Member, Host Rep

@jarland said:

@Nekki said:
    Did I miss the meeting where it was decided that all forum banning a needed to be legally sound?

Judge, jury, and executioner! The most efficient legal system of all time.

10% chance of false inprisonment.

you mean 7% right? :P

• MadMad Member

Where are my pop-corn?

• UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited May 2016

Absolutely not taking sides in this, couldn't give more than two shits about this whole situation. Hence why I'm giving my one, single shit here, right now.

Is his point not that he's being accused of correlation with a company and that's there's no public proof of said correlation?
    I mean, to quote him.

The point is jarland threw a huge accusation of me being vyprnetwork on let and the rest of the members of course drama driven took the bait

I'll fully admit I don't hang around the IRC or trawl around these forums enough to know every in and out but I don't seem to remember any correlation being made open, public knowledge.

Ninja edit: Correction due to public intoxication

• jcalebjcaleb Member

piority of this forum has always been protection of customers

edited May 2016

@Umcookies said:
    I'll fully admit I don't hang around the IRC or trawl around these forums enough to know every in and out but I don't seem to remember any correlation being made open, public knowledge.

Most of them are public, some are not. I'm not going to openly declare what mistakes he made that I found because he is almost flawless in his execution. I won't be found teaching him how to patch up the remaining holes so that he can scam people here over and over until no one can trust new providers here (which would begin our decline).

As much as I value transparency, I won't allow it to be a vulnerability that I refuse to patch. I'll refrain from being transparent in some cases if my transparency is exploited.

Anyone interested in the details can contact me privately so that my audience can be vetted before I answer.

Thanked by 2Corey deadbeef
  • AnthonySmithAnthonySmith Member, Patron Provider
  • UmcookiesUmcookies Member
    edited May 2016

@jarland said:
    Most of them are public, some are not.

Anyone interested in the details can contact me privately so that my audience can be vetted before I answer.

Really all I was looking for, mostly playing the devils advocate and exploring the other options but also as a reference for others visiting here than anything. As long as you have the proof and are confident that it's truthful then that's plenty for myself.

Thanked by 2jar WHT
  • ricardoricardo Member

LowEndLaws :)

• IkoulaIkoula Member, Host Rep

jarland said: Judge, jury, and executioner! The most efficient legal system of all time.

@Jarland omg you're judge Dredd ! ;)

Thanked by 4ehab jar netomx Mathias
  • ehabehab Member

@jar this should be your new profile pic

Thanked by 2vimalware netomx
  • CoreyCorey Member

Personally I love the drama here - i like to laugh on the inside when these guys get caught, or a host everyone knows was going to deadpool actually deadpools. Thanks for everything you guys do!

Thanked by 1netomx
  • IshaqIshaq Member

I challenge him to verify his identity with us, and if we're in the wrong we will publicly apologize.

Simple enough.

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

Ishaq said: wrong we will publicly apologize.

which equals nothing if you already trashed him in public domain.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • support123support123 Member
    edited May 2016

I am pretty sure he is the same guy.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@Ishaq said:>
    I challenge him to verify his identity with us, and if we're in the wrong we will publicly apologize.

Simple enough.

No need to waste time with this scammer, since we all know it is him but he is just playing the 'I am innocent' game now.

• deadbeefdeadbeef Member
    edited May 2016

@TarZZ92 said:

Ishaq said: wrong we will publicly apologize.

which equals nothing if you already trashed him in public domain.

Doesn't matter. A forum isn't some kind of grand jury that needs to "bring fairness to the world at all cost" or some other Disney fantasy.

In reality, a forum's mod team has to make calls. If the calls happen to be accurate to reality, good. If not, it's bad for everyone involved, but still it's much better to take action than let things slide. In other words, a mod/admin is wise to err on the side of caution.

Source: my yuuuuge relevant experience.

• RizRiz Member
    edited May 2016

It hasn't assumed a new identity yet?

edited May 2016

Time4Colo changed their WHOIS this morning and confirmed everything.

Registrant Name: OMARI REFRALI
    Registrant Organization:
    Registrant Street: NONE
    Registrant Street: NONE
    Registrant City: NONE
    Registrant State/Province: TX
    Registrant Postal Code: 77396
    Registrant Country: US
    Registrant Phone: +1.8888888888
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

Good catch @domainbop. Bonus goodies to anyone who google searches "JLPO076TPH" right now.

• GCatGCat Member
    Thanked by 1miTgiB
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@Riz said:
    It hasn't assumed a new identity yet?

He is working on that I am sure ;)

Thanked by 1support123
  • Why go through all this trouble setting up a company and then just run with a handful of servers? In the long run he'd profit way more coloing servers than actually stealing a handful :S

Some people....

• MunMun Member
    edited May 2016

Oh...

ohhhh...

Thanked by 2GCat deadbeef

Makkesk8 said: Why go through all this trouble setting up a company and then just run with a handful of servers? In the long run he'd profit way more coloing servers than actually stealing a handful :S

Selling competitive colo isn't very lucrative. Stealing tons of hardware and selling it definitely is.

Thanked by 2support123 deadbeef