Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost Has Been Acquired by Cloudieweb.com - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost Has Been Acquired by Cloudieweb.com

2»

Comments

• jmckeagjmckeag Member

rpollestad said: Thanks for not selling it? I guess? But you still gave all the customer information away without anyone's consent to a third party. which is just as bad if not worse.

I guess it was wrong, never expected the person to sell it

rpollestad said: Or you could just have offered the paying customers you had the refunds they were owed instead of having a meltdown and running away with any profits you made

It was running debt with the providers, given the monthly cost and no one paying into it, there was no profit from it, all went to paying bills to keep it running and more came out my personal money to keep running it, i am trading hardware now that was bought from other money to pay back these debts.

• So who did you give it to that ended up selling all the client info off to Cloudieweb?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • If you said what you said just now before, I bet you wouldn't be in this situation :p

• ATHKATHK Member

@jmckeag said:

ATHK said: @jmckeag I'm assuming your Jordan, the one that has had several dummy spits and arguments with clients ON LET and eventually "self" banning yourself from the forums.

IF you are, fuck off mate, you treated customers like scum and couldn't take any sort of criticism with a professional attitude.

I'm sorry for everything that happened, I'm mentally unstable I take regular medication, i did tell this to everyone earlier, but got told that i was talking bullshit, how ever if you are sat there in a public place and start screaming at your laptop because someone called you and lagged your laptop up or punching yourself in the head, when you get stressed out or say and do things you later regret (that I'd not do in a good state of mind) and lash out easily it's not nice even for me, I have to deal with this every day.

I poured a lot of time and effort trying to improve the services, and it failed the bad negativity did not help, to me it seemed that everyone was against me, so given the kind of person I am I take that to heart and argue back, and the negativity is still here as i see, so I give up and fed people on LET and made it worse for myself.

Anyway I'm a banned user on this forum I'm out, just thought I'd share with you all I did not sell the database, the other person I gave it to decided to sell it, and cloudieweb bought it, they are also a direct competitor to nexhost, on another community and have some decent reviews.

Atleast it looks like you've calmed down and grown from your experiences.

Only time will tell if you've changed though.

To be quite frank, I hated you for what you did to me and others as customers, refusing to send emails when services were removed or were moved to another location with provisioning needed via a ticket. The constant bickering just made it worse, I really do hope you've learnt from this and wish you the best in future endeavors.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

jmckeag said: Your request was not denied, just with all the negative feedback etc, I just simply give up after putting a lot of work into it, keeping something going at other peoples expense when your getting nothing but bad publicity for it was not worth it in the end.

To my knowledge I opened the ticket about IPv6 before you were involved (7/14/2015) so this was not a comment towards you.

jmckeag said: i did not sell the details I gave it away for Free and the other person sold it on.

This is worse. You would have been better off just letting the company die off, sure some people would be angry at you but now there are even more who are angry our personal information was passed around like trading cards.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

@raindog308 said:
    @Francisco you should open service in the UK and announce on lowendbox. That's how you get to the PvP level of Hosting Simulator.

But players will soon find out that BuyVM isn't an amateur company like Linode and actually knows how to deal with ddos.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jeromezajeromeza Member
    edited May 2016

Giving away customers info without consent... Isn't he bound by some sort of data protection act and not allowed to do so?

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Francisco said: It looks like the owner is "Sean Melton" which scammed at least a couple people out of cash on WHT.

>

That was a while ago.... Sean Melton's business Nerdie Media (http://nerdiemedia.com/) acquired a very successful Wordpress/ HTML theme development company this year, owns a big BSA competitor (PublicityClerks) and has owned a bunch of (large) community forums.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@jeromeza said:
    Giving away customers info without consent... Isn't he bound by some sort of data protection act and not allowed to do so?

Likely not enough clients for it to even matter to anyone.

• MattKCMattKC Member

@ATHK said:

@jmckeag said:

ATHK said: @jmckeag I'm assuming your Jordan, the one that has had several dummy spits and arguments with clients ON LET and eventually "self" banning yourself from the forums.

IF you are, fuck off mate, you treated customers like scum and couldn't take any sort of criticism with a professional attitude.

I'm sorry for everything that happened, I'm mentally unstable I take regular medication, i did tell this to everyone earlier, but got told that i was talking bullshit, how ever if you are sat there in a public place and start screaming at your laptop because someone called you and lagged your laptop up or punching yourself in the head, when you get stressed out or say and do things you later regret (that I'd not do in a good state of mind) and lash out easily it's not nice even for me, I have to deal with this every day.

I poured a lot of time and effort trying to improve the services, and it failed the bad negativity did not help, to me it seemed that everyone was against me, so given the kind of person I am I take that to heart and argue back, and the negativity is still here as i see, so I give up and fed people on LET and made it worse for myself.

Anyway I'm a banned user on this forum I'm out, just thought I'd share with you all I did not sell the database, the other person I gave it to decided to sell it, and cloudieweb bought it, they are also a direct competitor to nexhost, on another community and have some decent reviews.

Atleast it looks like you've calmed down and grown from your experiences.

Only time will tell if you've changed though.

To be quite frank, I hated you for what you did to me and others as customers, refusing to send emails when services were removed or were moved to another location with provisioning needed via a ticket. The constant bickering just made it worse, I really do hope you've learnt from this and wish you the best in future endeavors.

He hasn't, and won't. Every time he fucks things up he comes back claiming mental problems as the reason. Mental issues are no laughing matter, but people with true issues don't constantly use it as an excuse to fuck people over repeatedly. This exact story has been told by him several times now. Once...you get benefit of the doubt...twice you start to show your true intent....three/four/five times and you are truly a scumball scammer. Not buying it this time.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@KuJoe said:
    I used to have a NexHost VPS but what I found weird was they offered NAT'ed VPSs without IPv6. I opened a ticket and they said their data center didn't offer it so I asked if they'd setup a IPv6 tunnel using HE's TunnelBroker service to which they told me to do it myself (which is not possible on a NAT'ed IP) and when I explained how easy it was for them to setup a /48 themselves they basically ignored me. I didn't care that I was ignored but the fact they couldn't invest 10 minutes into improving their service for all of their clients was bothersome. Jordan told us he'd make it better so I guess selling the company (and all of our details) to a (alleged) thief is his way of making it better (for him, not the clients of course).

Someone on VPSBoard posted a HowTo to announce your own IPv6 under OVZ.

@Neoon said:

@KuJoe said:
    I used to have a NexHost VPS but what I found weird was they offered NAT'ed VPSs without IPv6. I opened a ticket and they said their data center didn't offer it so I asked if they'd setup a IPv6 tunnel using HE's TunnelBroker service to which they told me to do it myself (which is not possible on a NAT'ed IP) and when I explained how easy it was for them to setup a /48 themselves they basically ignored me. I didn't care that I was ignored but the fact they couldn't invest 10 minutes into improving their service for all of their clients was bothersome. Jordan told us he'd make it better so I guess selling the company (and all of our details) to a (alleged) thief is his way of making it better (for him, not the clients of course).

Thanks but I prefer to use HE's TunnelBroker service for IPv6 tunnels.

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@KuJoe said:

@Neoon said:

@KuJoe said:

Actually I mean with announce the tunnelbroker, not your own IPv6 Space.

edited May 2016

@Neoon said:

@KuJoe said:

@Neoon said:

@KuJoe said:

Actually I mean with announce the tunnelbroker, not your own IPv6 Space.

It doesn't work on a NAT'ed VPS unless you're the first person to set it up or you have control over the port forwarding rules for the shared IP.

HE error below if you try to create an HE IPv6 tunnel on a shared IP after somebody else does:

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

Who let that little fucker Jordan back in? That guy is nothing but a sick piece of shit, called @Ishaq a "paki cunt", not to mention the other polite words he had left for the team on the helpdesk and his past deeds in general.

Jordan, I am still looking forward to beat the living daylights out of you in case that you ever come over to Germany. I am willing to pay for your flight, if necessary. RyanAir. As pre-punishment.

jmckeag said: Anyway I'm a banned user on this forum I'm out

Indeed, you are. New account banned for "Ban Evasion".
    Take everything that this guy wrote with a grain of salt.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Jordan Mckeag

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Amitz said:
    Jordan, I am still looking forward to beat the living daylights out of you in case that you ever come over to Germany. I am willing to pay for your flight, if necessary.

That was actually pretty hilarious, :P

Thanked by 1netomx
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

Amitz said: Jordan, I am still looking forward to beat the living daylights out of you in case that you ever come over to Germany. I am willing to pay for your flight, if necessary. RyanAir. As pre-punishment.

What Bundesland?

• AmitzAmitz Member

Rheinland-Pfalz, but I could be flexible.

• notFrecyboynotFrecyboy Member
    edited May 2016

Amitz said: Rheinland-Pfalz, but I could be flexible.

Now I've got a reason to post something again. Where exactly? I'm in the Südpfalz. Wai and the Rhein.

• AmitzAmitz Member

Region of Koblenz.

Woanders ist auch Scheiße.™ ;-)

Thanked by 2notFrecyboy netomx
  • tr1ckytr1cky Member

Amitz said: Region of Koblenz.

Oh, that's only ~90km to Cologne. Nice :)

• AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

I lived in Cologne (Zollstock) for around 10 years back in the days... ;-)

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

Isn't Jordan over here in the UK?

• TarZZ92TarZZ92 Member

>
    whats worse is that was added by his OWN brother Daniel Mckeag

• I'd even pay an entrance fee to watch that fight!

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @Amitz said:
    I am willing to pay for your flight, if necessary. RyanAir. As pre-punishment.

>

Amitz... you sick bastard.

I like it.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • AmitzAmitz Member
    edited May 2016

hostnoob said: Amitz... you sick bastard.

I like it.

Believe it or not - I have a lifetime ban for all flights carried out by RyanAir. That's because I refused to cut off half of my legs to be able to sit in their seats (I am 1,96m tall) and because of an intense (kafkaesque, but mostly friendly) discussion with the purser on charge.

Thanked by 1zafouhar
  • @Amitz said:
    Believe it or not - I have a lifetime ban for all flights carried out by RyanAir. That's because I refused to cut off half of my legs to be able to sit in their seats (I am 1,96m tall) and because of an intense (kafkaesque, but mostly friendly) discussion with the purser on charge.

Consider removing the head instead, will get you where you want to go a lot faster.