Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NexHost Has Been Acquired by Cloudieweb.com
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NexHost Has Been Acquired by Cloudieweb.com

If anyone still cares about nexhost, I just got this email

We've Acquired NexHost!

Great news! NexHost has been acquired by Cloudieweb.com, one of the world leading hosting providers.

If you have not heard of Cloudieweb previously, we're one of the largest, most reputable budget friendly hosting providers around specializing in DDoS protection, blazing fast speeds and features unheard of by other hosting providers. 

We also offer a wide range of products... everything from cloud hosting all the way to dedicated servers. We even will offer custom plans to fit your specific needs!

At Cloudieweb, we currently host over 15,000 domains and are excited to welcome you to the Cloudieweb family.

We'd love for you to give us a try and see the Cloudieweb difference. As a previous NexHost customer, we'd like to offer you 25% off for life on your next purchase.

Just use the coupon code NEXHOST at checkout.

Comments

• ATHKATHK Member

Lol knew that fool couldn't keep up the charade..

Thanked by 3MikeA Licensecart Pwner
  • Cloudy day for NextHost.

• yomeroyomero Member

And I never received a refund for my lost service... They even asked for my paypal account and it never came.

• They deleted (disabled?) my account when I asked for a refund. Now my info is being sold.

• KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep

Hosting Simulator 2016 is much harder than the previous versions. Luckily the new DLC lets you cash out and pass the company around, just as long as you're not the one stuck holding the company when the campaign stops. Being an adult running a hosting company is both depressing and (apparently) uncommon in this field.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

KuJoe said: lets you cash out and pass the company around

The CC/CVPS DLC is so last year though. Is there a release date for the Vyper DLC?

Francisco

• dailydaily Member

@black Please fix your signature.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Francisco you should open service in the UK and announce on lowendbox. That's how you get to the PvP level of Hosting Simulator.

I saw you got the LowEndShared expansion pack. Looked like a lot of boring grinding to me.

I heard the OVH World Builder add-on is selling well. Lots of people think the monthly membership is too high though.

I got a link for a cool exotic location build - really want to try that one. My Buffalo tank leveled pretty quickly but once you get to the Spamhaus boss, he just couldn't make it, even buffed. I built a Romanian thief build that was pretty cool. The popcorn and poptarts drops lately seem kind of lame. I have a ton of tier 3 drama catalyst saved up...

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

f you have not heard of Cloudieweb previously, we're one of the largest, most reputable budget friendly hosting providers around specializing in DDoS protection, blazing fast speeds and features unheard of by other hosting providers.

• manlivomanlivo Member

I canceled service!

• blackblack Member

dailymc said: @black Please fix your signature.

What's wrong with it? I remember asking mpkossen about it he said it was fine.

• thagoatthagoat Member

I love unheard of features. Anyone hear of any?

Thanked by 2netomx loot
  • jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited May 2016

netomx said: f you have not heard of Cloudieweb previously

Founded in early 2014, Cloudieweb is on a mission to provide an enterprise level of experience to our customers, at an affordable price.

Unlike many of our competitors, we’re always investing in new technologies that will benefit our customers.

Reliable and always in cutting edge technology! :)

Thanked by 1netomx
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

I'd be very careful until some things are confirmed.

It looks like the owner is "Sean Melton" which scammed at least a couple people out of cash on WHT.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=751970

Francisco

• BradNDBradND Member

Industry leading in only two years - wow take my money!

Thanked by 2netomx ihatetonyy
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@BradND said:
    Industry leading in only two years - wow take my money!

Ofcourse. You only need a couple of bucks and a couple of days and you can become the next industry leading provider.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • dailydaily Member
    edited May 2016

@black
    Maximum of two lines. I guess in this case @Francisco's as well.

• zafouharzafouhar Veteran

@dailymc said:
    @black
    Maximum of two lines. I guess in this case @Francisco's as well.

But I see 2 lines for both @black and @Francisco though?

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Wasn't Nexhost popular here before? Sounds very familiar... wasn't that the host with the eggs? Sorry if I confused it with another host, been a little bit out of it for a while

Thanked by 1netomx
  • ATHKATHK Member

@risharde said:
    Wasn't Nexhost popular here before? Sounds very familiar... wasn't that the host with the eggs? Sorry if I confused it with another host, been a little bit out of it for a while

It was when Mark was running it, then I believe Jordan took over and it went downhill.

Jordan blamed Mark, Mark has never been seen since he sold it.

I'm pretty sure I got the names right :)

Thanked by 2risharde netomx
  • @risharde said:

Yeah, eggs. And also, DollarVZ, where you can get oversold resources for cheap (somehow worked well)

Thanked by 2risharde netomx
  • KuJoeKuJoe Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

I used to have a NexHost VPS but what I found weird was they offered NAT'ed VPSs without IPv6. I opened a ticket and they said their data center didn't offer it so I asked if they'd setup a IPv6 tunnel using HE's TunnelBroker service to which they told me to do it myself (which is not possible on a NAT'ed IP) and when I explained how easy it was for them to setup a /48 themselves they basically ignored me. I didn't care that I was ignored but the fact they couldn't invest 10 minutes into improving their service for all of their clients was bothersome. Jordan told us he'd make it better so I guess selling the company (and all of our details) to a (alleged) thief is his way of making it better (for him, not the clients of course).

Thanked by 2ATHK theroyalstudent
  • jmckeagjmckeag Member

KuJoe said: I used to have a NexHost VPS but what I found weird was they offered NAT'ed VPSs without IPv6. I opened a ticket and they said their data center didn't offer it so I asked if they'd setup a IPv6 tunnel using HE's TunnelBroker

Your request was not denied, just with all the negative feedback etc, I just simply give up after putting a lot of work into it, keeping something going at other peoples expense when your getting nothing but bad publicity for it was not worth it in the end.

KuJoe said: Jordan told us he'd make it better so I guess selling the company (and all of our details) to a (alleged) thief is his way of making it better (for him, not the clients of course).

I did try to make it better, but given the bad publicity and all the effort required on LET, it made it difficult, and I was not in the right state of mind to be handling it, i did not sell the details I gave it away for Free and the other person sold it on.

As I stated in the past the Yearly Clients was not what was keeping NexHost going but the Dedicated clients I had that was merged into NexHost.

Thanks I'll be banned but I am sorry to the entire community, just feel that there is only so much someone can take before they give up.

• ChuckChuck Member

No wonder I'm getting a lot of spams lately. Now I know the bastard sold my information.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jmckeagjmckeag Member
    edited May 2016

@Chuck said:
    No wonder I'm getting a lot of spams lately. Now I know the bastard sold my information.

^^

The whole of NexHost was not even worth selling, it made $180 at best dedicated was making upwards of $3,000m/o that was what was keeping it all going, and had nothing to do with NexHost but was what kept it going, you are all very mistaken and acted as if it was what kept it going, the original owner pocketed over $15,000 from the Yearly Sales, without even bothering to prepay services.

And for anyone else who stated their accounts was closed, if you make a fuss about a few $ year service why should a company just not close your account, i have seen several examples on here of reputable providers telling clients to leave because they start with the support, the main priority was the clients paying the $3,000m/o keeping it going.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited May 2016

EDIT - Yes.. I might just be the sucker I said I was...

• ATHKATHK Member

@jmckeag I'm assuming your Jordan, the one that has had several dummy spits and arguments with clients ON LET and eventually "self" banning yourself from the forums.

IF you are, fuck off mate, you treated customers like scum and couldn't take any sort of criticism with a professional attitude.

Thanked by 1Licensecart
  • It's a shame as it was a decent host before all those tiny plans got removed. As always good luck to those involved, but it does not look like a good future.

I wonder why he sold his host to these guys? Guess it was the first buyer that came up.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • jmckeagjmckeag Member
    edited May 2016

ATHK said: @jmckeag I'm assuming your Jordan, the one that has had several dummy spits and arguments with clients ON LET and eventually "self" banning yourself from the forums.

IF you are, fuck off mate, you treated customers like scum and couldn't take any sort of criticism with a professional attitude.

I'm sorry for everything that happened, I'm mentally unstable I take regular medication, i did tell this to everyone earlier, but got told that i was talking bullshit, how ever if you are sat there in a public place and start screaming at your laptop because someone called you and lagged your laptop up or punching yourself in the head, when you get stressed out or say and do things you later regret (that I'd not do in a good state of mind) and lash out easily it's not nice even for me, I have to deal with this every day.

I poured a lot of time and effort trying to improve the services, and it failed the bad negativity did not help, to me it seemed that everyone was against me, so given the kind of person I am I take that to heart and argue back, and the negativity is still here as i see, so I give up and fed people on LET and made it worse for myself.

Anyway I'm a banned user on this forum I'm out, just thought I'd share with you all I did not sell the database, the other person I gave it to decided to sell it, and cloudieweb bought it, they are also a direct competitor to nexhost, on another community and have some decent reviews.

• rpollestadrpollestad Member
    edited May 2016

@jmckeag said:
    just thought I'd share with you all I did not sell the database, the other person I gave it to decided to sell it

Thanks for not selling it? I guess? But you still gave all the customer information away without anyone's consent to a third party. which is just as bad if not worse.

@jmckeag said:
    it seemed that everyone was against me, so given the kind of person I am I take that to heart and argue back, and the negativity is still here as i see

Or you could just have offered the paying customers you had the refunds they were owed instead of having a meltdown and running away with any profits you made

Thanked by 1netomx