Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I want ALL the locations (93 so far)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I want ALL the locations (93 so far)

jimaekjimaek Member

I want as much locations as possible all over the world.

So far I have 93.

Here is the map http://dev.dakulov.com/map.html

Requirements:

• 512MB RAM or 256MB + custom swap

• Any HDD

• At least 20GB of bandwidth

• Established company that wont close in 1 year

• Under 5euro/month

Check the map and if you know a provider in a city/country that I dont have then let me know.
DONT post random providers without checking the map.

Thanks

Thanked by 1muratai

Comments

• cassacassa Member

You are already in the Netherlands, but we can do Rotterdam as well. Check our offers here.

• Check out LowEndSpirit for exotic locations...

• jimaekjimaek Member
    edited May 2016

@cassa The location is interesting but I have to do research on the company. I have never heard of them and they look too new.

@Jack Yes, I dont have Manchester. I will check your link

@theroyalstudent I have almost all the locations that LowEndSpirit offers from other more stable providers.

• jimaekjimaek Member

Can LET stop re-posting exoticvps.com ? I am getting tired of it. Its outdated as hell. If you cant help then just ignore my post.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@jimaek said:
    Can LET stop re-posting exoticvps.com ? I am getting tired of it. Its outdated as hell. If you cant help then just ignore my post.

How about you stop being such a miserable cunt.

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

Is Finland suitable for you?

We can provide a virtual server slightly above ($7) your budget in Espoo, Finland.

FI-KVM1: https://www.xhostfire.com/clientarea/cart.php?gid=32

Promo: LETSPECIAL

In the future, we may have something available in Novosibirsk, Russia.

• jimaekjimaek Member

@Nekki You are the reason why I avoid posting here. So many bad people

@deployvm Your website is missing a good "About us" page. Right now there is almost zero info about your company.

A friend of mine tried to do the same thing 1 year ago but he was buying from everywhere without filtering the companies in any way. After 1 year he had lost half the servers because the companies either closed down or stopped offering those locations.

Thats why I am trying to filter the companies, to avoid these kind of problems in the future

• deployvmdeployvm Member, Host Rep
    edited May 2016

jimaek said: Your website is missing a good "About us" page. Right now there is almost zero info about your company.

I will PM you details about our company, but XHostFire is a registered company in the state of Hawaii. We have been active since 2011. Our business is not new, and we do not exclusively depend on the lowend market.

Thanks.

• fitvpnfitvpn Member
    edited May 2016

jimaek said: Thats why I am trying to filter the companies, to avoid these kind of problems in the future

World changes every day and let you move alone

Thanked by 1Shade
  • cassacassa Member

@jimaek said:
    @cassa The location is interesting but I have to do research on the company. I have never heard of them and they look too new.

We're active since 2013 but have been working under another name, which changed last year.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • sandrosandro Member

Can I ask why you need so many? :)

Thanked by 1click4easy
  • LiteServerLiteServer Member, Patron Provider
    edited May 2016

We can help you with a VPS at the following locations in Netherlands;

• Dronten (center of NL)
    • Groningen (north of NL)
    • Amsterdam (at euNetworks DC)

We are in business since 2007.
    If you are interested, send us a message and we work something out for you :-)

Thanked by 1Inglar
  • We have a location in Ogden, Utah. We are a new company however we're registered in the UK. The 768MB LET special might be of interest

• jimaekjimaek Member

@sandro Performance monitoring of different services

@LiteServer PMd

@CableChief I will take a look. Thanks

• lmerinolmerino Member

You can probably source Chile and Israel from edis.

• Do you have San Jose? If not you can check my signature for our website.

• Holy crap that's one of the best collections I've seen, good luck.

Thanked by 3doghouch netomx Pwner
  • jimaekjimaek Member

• RamiRami Member
    edited May 2016

It seems that you don't have anything in Egypt check this https://client.citynethost.com/aff.php?aff=242 (My affiliate link) it's working fine for me

If you want any benchmark or something PM me

• jimaekjimaek Member
    edited May 2016

Just added Dronten and Groningen thanks to liteserver.nl

@Rami They seem to have Turkey as well. Nice. Will check them out. Are they stable? Any downtime?

Thanked by 1LiteServer
  • RamiRami Member

@jimaek said:
    @Rami They seem to have Turkey as well. Nice. Will check them out. Are they stable? Any downtime?

I have my VPS with them since Jul 2015 uptime (according to nodequery.com) is 99.35% since registered

• MadMad Member
    edited May 2016

We have 7 worldwide locations:

Wilkes-Barre, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Dallas, Chicago, Westland, Singapore.

https://hostmada.com/openvz-vps

Feel free to take a look at them.

• lmerinolmerino Member

Forgot about Luxembourg: you can source a small machine at buyvm

• teamaccteamacc Member

Honduras: http://laceibanetsociety.com/en/

Not sure about stability of the host though.

• jimaekjimaek Member

@lmerino I have them in my list. If I cant find any other reputable provider in Luxembourg for a smaller price then I will use buyvm

@teamacc nice, noted.

• GCatGCat Member

If you don't have Bosnia, I can offer you services in Bosnia, 256 MB ram, 5 GB HDD, 1 IP (dirty range for spam, but it's the cleanest block at the DC, funny enough), 30 GB of bandwidth, 5.50 EUR a month

• jimaekjimaek Member

@GCat Do you have a website? I am trying to limit my servers only to established and stable companies.

• GCatGCat Member

@jimaek said:
    @GCat Do you have a website? I am trying to limit my servers only to established and stable companies.

Yes, shoot me a private message if you're interested, we've been in business for over 3 years, however only just recently registered as an established business in Ontario (Canada)

• Have you researched CityNetHost? They have Egypt and Turkey